Donald Trump Wins the 2016 Election

Wick Stick

Traditionally the Christian would never vote for a candidate who is for abortion and planned parenthood. This is such a trigger point for Christians. But let's be honest, trump is a closet democrats. (I have no problem with trump by the way, I look forward to what he will do for our country. I do have a problem with the growing hate in this country and it scares me.) Trump has been the complete opposite of what a Christian believes in... so much to the point that the pope even spoke out against him. That is HUGE. Yet he won the Bible Belt voters. Why?? Because they are united in hate. Their hate for immigration, their hate for muslims. It blows my mind and deeply saddens me. No one projected such a victorious win for trump, why? Because he had secret voters, and so much of our country is closet racists.
Racism was a red herring that the media focused on to try to dissuade people from voting for Trump. Trump didn't win because of it, he won in spite of it.

He won because of economics - his promises of government jobs resonated with the unemployed in critical rust-belt states. "Infrastructure" is the new "New Deal."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
theres the whole context, not just the parts you want to misrepresent.

He is clearly telling you he ignored you and you are clearly misrepresenting what he said to make it appear he said something, he didnt.

Thanks A4T for revealing the truth, but please don't waste your time on worthless Libertarians. I learned that long ago.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding me praying for the victims of Donald Trump, but not for Trump as President:

So you have justified disobeying God ! Scripture says pray for those who have the rule over you that you may live quite and peaceably lives.

You almost fooled me I thought you was a christian !

My my, such a pretty color. Why not make yourself feel right at home with a Trump Presidency and make those letters rainbow colored next time?

If you want to talk about Scripture and what God commands of civil leaders and the people who choose them, please let's do (there has to be at least a dozen if not two dozen verses both in the Old and New Testament that'll make my point).

Yes, I am praying for Donald Trump. I pray that he has the decency to step down from the Presidency of the United States and posthaste check himself into a mental institution where hopefully he'll get the help that he needs. Since sociopathic tyrants aren't known for doing such things, I pray that the Congress of the United States impeaches Donald Trump and commits him into a mental institution where he hopefully can get that help I was talking about above.

I'm also praying that those people who had the audacity to call themselves "followers of Christ" i.e. Christians, yet voted for a proud and unrepentant moral degenerate just because he was running on a political party that had an "R" as it's first letter, pick up a Bible and see what God really commands of them when it comes to choosing righteous leaders and then ask for His forgiveness for the grave mistake that they've made.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Praise God for answering prayers about keeping Hillary and her ilk out of office and putting Trump, in office. Our country has been given a reprieve and an opportunity.
The Lord's will has been done!
Amen!!
The media is now doing some navel-gazing about how badly it forecasted (and advocated) against Trump.........
Their gazing will do no good because they can't grasp that they are not where the average American is, and they are in denial about their bias.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There are no victims. You have been pushing that LIE here for months. I will thoroughly enjoy watching your hate consume you for the next 4 or 8 years.

As I mentioned in my first post: When it comes to Donald Trump's behavior and ideology, there are multiple victims:

The women and girls that he treats like dirt, whether he physically molested them or just talks like a typical misogynist and belittles them just because of their gender.

The hundreds of thousands of unborn babies that die in the womb each year because people like Donald "Planned Parenthood does good things"Trump support the baby murderers.

And next, your favorite subject: the LGBTQ movement:

By proudly holding up the LGBTQ 'gaystapo' flag a week ago at a Greeley CO rally, Donald Trump is supporting a movement that indoctrinates and physically molests innocent children, persecutes Christians for standing by God's Word, not to mention that Donald Trump is selling out all of those brave souls that have overcome homosexual desires.

I'd ask you to respond intelligently, but I realize that I am talking to a Trump supporter.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
8 years for sure - that's a loooooong time for aCW

:eek: You think we have 8 years (1 Thess 5:3).
356567.gif

dodge

aCultureWarrior;4856733]Regarding me praying for the victims of Donald Trump, but not for Trump as President:

My my, such a pretty color. Why not make yourself feel right at home with a Trump Presidency and make those letters rainbow colored next time?

I would expect to see you with a rainbow flag before I would ever have one.

If you want to talk about Scripture and what God commands of civil leaders and the people who choose them, please let's do (there has to be at least a dozen if not two dozen verses both in the Old and New Testament that'll make my point).

All you are doing is IGNORING the scripture that says to pray for those that have the rule over you.

How about the powers that be are there because God PLACED THEM THERE ?

Yes, I am praying for Donald Trump. I pray that he has the decency to step down from the Presidency of the United States and posthaste check himself into a mental institution where hopefully he'll get the help that he needs. Since sociopathic tyrants aren't known for doing such things, I pray that the Congress of the United States impeaches Donald Trump and commits him into a mental institution where he hopefully can get that help I was talking about above.

You are NOT God that is not your call.

I'm also praying that those people who had the audacity to call themselves "followers of Christ" i.e. Christians, yet voted for a proud and unrepentant moral degenerate just because he was running on a political party that had an "R" as it's first letter, pick up a Bible and see what God really commands of them when it comes to choosing righteous leaders and then ask for His forgiveness for the grave mistake that they've made.

Looking more and more that you have no clue what it means to be a Christian, sadly.