What is your definition of racism?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The realities are that intelligence, criminality, and a whole host of other measurables correlate most heavily with race.

this reality is contrary to the desires of the leftist/liberal/progressive/retarded sjw striving for a "just and equitable" society

how can you have equity when you have variability?

Arthur Brain

Ever read Bowling Alone? You should.
Also, I don't believe that you live in a "diverse" area. I think you're a liar.

No, I haven't, not that much of a fan of bowling. You can believe and "think" what you like. I lived in one of the most multicultural cities in Britain - Nottingham. Why the hell do you think I'd lie about something like that?!

:AMR:

Supremum

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
>Racism as a bias is the notion that some races are inferior to others
>Racism as a practice is speaking or acting according to that bias

Having the bias is racism; speaking or acting in a similar manner while nonetheless not having the bias is not racism.

With media and society today, the difference has been trivialized and because of that everything that isn't 'politically correct' is considered racist.
That's a big problem because it what it ultimately does is make problems where there are none and basically counters it's own intention.

Supremum

Your point?
You left while the city was still 70+% white. You're just abundance-signaling. What you're saying is "I don't have to live with the negative effects of diversity unlike those stupid gammon." You're contributing to centuries or even millennia old communities being destroyed, and you're mocking them in the process.
You are an evil, evil person, and there is no fire in hell hot enough for you.

Crucifier said:
>Racism as a bias is the notion that some races are inferior to others
No one cares about inferiority or superiority. This is absolute nonsense. People and peoples are different, but there is no objective standard to measure superiority.
People have the right to preserve their communities by excluding others based on whatever criteria they choose. You know that the term racism is literally a communist buzzword, right? It's first non-academic use was in the early 1920s by Leon Bronstein(Trotsky). He called the Ukrainians "racist" for not wanting to join the Soviet Union, implying that it was because they didn't want to share a government with central Asians.
It's literally the early 20th centry version of "hetero-normative" or "homophobic." It's a bully word, nothing more.

Arthur Brain

You left while the city was still 70+% white. You're just abundance-signaling. What you're saying is "I don't have to live with the negative effects of diversity unlike those stupid gammon." You're contributing to centuries or even millennia old communities being destroyed, and you're mocking them in the process.
You are an evil, evil person, and there is no fire in hell hot enough for you.

Um, no, I wasn't saying any such thing at all and you're obviously a total wingnut.

:freak: