Christians: Please copy this and distribute it.

republicanchick

Christians (and other pro-life people): Please copy this and distribute it.

The media control us more than we realize—especially during an election. The media want you to vote their way: Consider how the only candidates who are given cable air-time these days are the ones Christians do not choose to vote for. Committed Christians and others of good will do NOT favor the candidates the media favors: Trump, Carson, Christie, Fiorina or Bush (much less the D candidates) who believe that only some—not all—children have the right to live; they would have us believe that children conceived through rape or incest are not equal to other children, not worthy of our protection—that they should die merely because of the crimes of their parents.

This is unjust and discriminatory. All humans are “created equal” in God’s eyes and also vis a vis the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence. Do two wrongs make a right?

And we must realize that abortion is a traumatic, un-natural and harmful act against women as well, causing grave, long-term psychological and emotional as well as physical problems (lifelong sterility, which occurs in 30% of first-time abortions… a higher chance of breast cancer… Post-abortion Syndrome). The truly pro-life candidates are: Jindal, Cruz, Huckabee, Paul, and Rubio. Fox News is supposed to be “conservative,” but does not provide coverage of these candidates (to speak of), which is why they continue to lag in the polls. However, life is the most basic, most important of all rights; obviously if one loses life, one is thereby denied all other rights as well. The 14th Amendment provides that Americans have “equal protection” under the law. For this and other reasons, legalized abortion (Roe v Wade) is un-Constitutional.

+

Last edited:

republicanchick

If everyone gave just ONE copy of this to a neighbor.. or heck, you could just leave it on people's cars

maybe.. we could get a PRO LIFE

President

Bush did some pro life things... but he was somewhat a rino...

The candidates i listed are NOT rinos...

well, Huckabee... I don't really agree w/ him about SSA... but...

not a big issue as long as we cut everything else save defense..

+++'

OCTOBER23

We are being JUDGED

because of the ANTI-GOD Decisions on Marriage and Procreation = Gays and Abortions.

republicanchick

how come Bobby Jindal and host of other R candidates were not shown on the news as being @ the .. I think it's called No Labels convention?

was he there?

Why is the news media avoiding him (assuming he was there)??

Hey, that by itself oughta make you want to vote for him (the media hate him)

:)

+

republicanchick

so how many of you have copied and distributed this?

even if you only give it to one other person.. That person may give it to many

We have to fight for those who cannot fight for themselves..

Save the helpless from the bullies

thank you

RC

no wait..

Thank you,

says Jesus

++

republicanchick

We are being JUDGED

because of the ANTI-GOD Decisions on Marriage and Procreation = Gays and Abortions.

I believe this nation IS being judged by God..

I tend to think a lot of the problems, corruptions.. etc.. are due to God.. leaving us alone to destroy ourselves morally (and of course, in other ways..)

++