Bobby Jindal is an American citizen.. so quit it already

republicanchick

It's amazing that liberals get all bent out of whack when you suggest that just being born in the US should not make you a citizen--even if you are born to ILLEGALS!!

But then they attack Jindal for not being a citizen!

MORONS!

Well, Jindal's parents were not US citizens, but they were NOT illegals. And Jindal was born in the US

So he is a citizen

Again, I say this law should be changed. I don't think just being born in the US should confer citizenship. But (also AGAIN), I say that anyone born here (except to ILLEGALS!) up until this law is changed should be considered citizens.

Bobby Jindal appears to be TRULY pro-life. That alone makes him more a US citizen... than other so called "Americans."

Now, he does have work to do-- in getting MY vote away from Ted Cruz.. but I like him... a lot

__

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
It's amazing that liberals get all bent out of whack when you suggest that just being born in the US should not make you a citizen--even if you are born to ILLEGALS!!

But then they attack Jindal for not being a citizen!

MORONS!

Well, Jindal's parents were not US citizens, but they were NOT illegals. And Jindal was born in the US

So he is a citizen

Again, I say this law should be changed. I don't think just being born in the US should confer citizenship. But (also AGAIN), I say that anyone born here (except to ILLEGALS!) up until this law is changed should be considered citizens.

Bobby Jindal appears to be TRULY pro-life. That alone makes him more a US citizen... than other so called "Americans."

Now, he does have work to do-- in getting MY vote away from Ted Cruz.. but I like him... a lot

__
But he's dark-skinned and has a strange, foreign name.

If you can call him a U.S. citizen then why not say the same of Barack Hussein Obama?

Simply because the ignorant and immature see nothing but the surface of things and interpret them from a less-than-intellectual viewpoint.

Some of us have been pointing out the nativism and paranoia on the right over and over and over again. Now you can see the end result: many conservatives are afraid and defensive.

The Berean

Piyush is an anchor-baby who wants to outlaw anchor-babies.

Actaully, no he's not. The term "anchor baby" has a specific definition. It is defined as a baby born in the US to an undocumented immigrant mother. Piyush's mother was in the US legally when Piyush was born in Louisiana. Also for undocumented parents to use their "anchor baby" to gain US citizenship they have to wait until their "anchor baby" is 21 years old. Piyush's mother became a US citizen when Piyush was just five years old. His father became a US citizen when Piyush was 15 years old. All the politicians that rail against "anchor babies" are either ignorant of the term's definition or are liars. Either way they are stupid for thinking that "anchor babies" are a common tactic used by undocumented immigrants to gain US citizenship.

Last edited: