Now for the REAL reason Trump is ahead in some polls

republicanchick

for one thing, Trump is not that far ahead in SOME valid polls... But in any case, assuming he is a little ahead or a lot or whatever...

It is not b/c he has "hit a chord" with certain voters... tapped into their anger and etc.

If that were the case, Cruz would be right up there in the polls on the same level. Cruz has been fighting the "Washington Cartel" for a long time now, and a lot of the time we have seen him fight all ALONE... or with only one or two or a small number of Congresspersons agreeing with him. He has not let lack of popularity (HighSchoolSyndrome) get in his way... He accepts the ostracism that comes from standing up against the status quo...

Fiorina bucks the corrupt system as well... as do other worthy candidates..

That is not the reason T is ahead

He is ahead because, let's face it, most who would vote for him are the same KINDS of voters who voted for our currect pres: the low info folks, the people without a college education. This was shown in a recent study..

What irritates me about the Rs in general is that they don't seem to FULLY realize this, much less DO anything about it. Fiorina is doing something about it by talking to people all over the place... Cruz is in the western and southern states... But more needs to be done about this problem..

__

republicanchick

well, no one has disagreed

I frankly don't see what the big deal is about Trump... Sure, he tells the truth without any "filter"... but you know, others do that as well... self included..

Ted Cruz has been tellign the truth about WA for years... but i guess having experience doesn't matter much with the Trump supporters?

Sure, Trump has business experience and there is always a place for that in the WH/Congress...

Y didn't he run for Senator first? Or the House?

Is it b/c he thinks so highly of himself that... that is just too beneath him or something? God knows...

In any case, Trump is not a devout Christian, does not have a problem with Planned Barren-head...

That should be THE END for Christians..

+++