the protesting story in Ferguson BORES me to tears

republicanchick

yeh, I am thoroughly bored with the protesting stories from Ferguson

which can be summed up as:

Thugs once again terrorize the law-abiding citizenry with their lying Hands UpDon'tShoot slogan that everyone is just totally sick of by now... everyone except... thugs..

so bored w/ that..

Thugs are just...

well, hate to be repetitive... but

boring

they are one-trick pony folks...

don't like the facts? get violent... Why does the media cover this thing so much? That just FUELS the fire... Most of those thugs probably think:

OOOOOH... chance to be on TV... Cool!

___

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
yeh, I am thoroughly bored with the protesting stories from Ferguson

which can be summed up as:

Thugs once again terrorize the law-abiding citizenry with their lying Hands UpDon'tShoot slogan that everyone is just totally sick of by now... everyone except... thugs..

so bored w/ that..

Thugs are just...

well, hate to be repetitive... but

boring

they are one-trick pony folks...

don't like the facts? get violent... Why does the media cover this thing so much? That just FUELS the fire... Most of those thugs probably think:

OOOOOH... chance to be on TV... Cool!

___

You forgot: [URL="http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/10/chaos-in-ferguson-reports-of-gunfire-standoff-between-protesters-and-police-on-anniversary-of-michael-brown-killing/"[/URL]Thugs :Nineveh: upset that plain-clothed officers :sozo2: saved the day :jump: [/URL] Ro 13:4

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She recorded her emotional and profane rant. The funny thing is Chris Rock said the same basic thing in Stand Up comedy some time ago. Just so you know, she drops multiple "F BOMBS".

Peggy Hubbard goes off