Coca-Cola, Ford, Xerox Detest Being Listed as Planned Parenthood Sponsors

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yes, I’m sure that if Hitler knew that members of the SS were abusing Jews, he would have had them flogged with a wet noodle.

Claiming they were acting within the law's simply incorrect and leaning on that "Well, Hitler" crutch is boring, predictable, and almost always misused. Get your facts straight before you play that card.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

The writing is on the proverbial wall and all major corporations are well aware that by 2050, the three major visible minorities will constitute the majority of Americans and the US electorate before 2050.

All of these groups vote overwhelmingly Democratic which means they are proChoice supporters.

Even 50% of all Catholics, the one group that you would expect to be overwhelmingly proLife, vote Democratic.

Despite the rhetoric, neither Ronald Reagan, George Senior nor George Junior ever made a serious attempt during their respective administrations to repeal Roe v Wade - even when they had Republican majorities in the House, the Senate and the Supreme Court.

If you can't repeal Roe v Wade when you control the White House for 20 out of 28 years, its not going to happen and having Donald Trump currently leading the popularity poll for all Republican presidential candidates, Democrats can only hope that he wins the nomination.

Corporate sponsors of Planned Parenthood are making a calculated, but relatively safe bet that Republican and proLife supporters are vanishing breed.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Claiming they were acting within the law's simply incorrect and leaning on that "Well, Hitler" crutch is boring, predictable, and almost always misused. Get your facts straight before you play that card.

If the Godwin fits, wear it.

And again: Yes, I’m sure that if Hitler (or Göring, or Heydrich) knew that members of the SS were abusing Jews, he would have had them flogged with a wet noodle.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER

The writing is on the proverbial wall and all major corporations are well aware that by 2050, the three major visible minorities will constitute the majority of Americans and the US electorate before 2050.

All of these groups vote overwhelmingly Democratic which means they are proChoice supporters.

If minorities finally realize that their ranks are disproportionatley represented among the victims of the shops of horrors, this may well change.

pqmomba8

Fact: The SS donated Jewish twins’ lives for vital medical research, but ONLY WITH THE CONSENT OF THE FÜHRER. Since Jews were believed to be sub-human,
this was neither illegal nor considered immoral. There was no Auschwitz scandal. The radical “Anti-Defamation League” has spread this false rumor. THEY are the real criminals.
What an Orwellian name ! Making the use of Jewish twins as medical experiments illegal is the exact opposite of medical progress !

In other words: Do you see how stupid you appear?

Are you like, 7 years old? You seriously can't see the difference between the two situations? You should try thinking occasionally...I know in your case, it would be a physically painful endeavor, but you should at least try.

Shalom!

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you like, 7 years old? You seriously can't see the difference between the two situations? You should try thinking occasionally...I know in your case, it would be a physically painful endeavor, but you should at least try.

Shalom!

Are you like, 6 years old? You seriously can't see the similarities between the two situations? You should try thinking occasionally...I know in your case, it would be a physically painful endeavor, but you should at least try.

Peace!

(I see why you did that. That was easy!)

Granite

Hall of Fame
If the Godwin fits, wear it.

And again: Yes, I’m sure that if Hitler (or Göring, or Heydrich) knew that members of the SS were abusing Jews, he would have had them flogged with a wet noodle.

You don't know what you're talking about at all.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I know that the “Final Solution” was a dictatorial policy.
How could you not know that?

Unless…..:noway:

Well now you're moving goalposts and kind of just throwing some word salad around. And I lost ancestors to the Nazis so the last thing I need is a history lesson from you.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well now you're moving goalposts and kind of just throwing some word salad around.

Sorry. Didn't you ask for facts?

And I lost ancestors to the Nazis so the last thing I need is a history lesson from you.

Sadly, the unborn victims of abortion are ancestors to no one. Is that what makes it OK in your mind?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sorry. Didn't you ask for facts?

I asked for you to use them and know what the heck you're talking about. You often don't.

Sadly, the unborn victims of abortion are ancestors to no one. Is that what makes it OK in your mind?

Nothing "makes it okay" in my mind and you're getting offensive just for its own sake. You really are a snake in the grass.:yawn:

Funny handle for a Christian.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
The comparison of the SS with Planned parenthood is beyond idiotic and beyond offensive . Hitler and the Nazis DELIBERATELY planned to wipe out Jews in Europe . PP does not force women to have abortions or even to visit it for any reason, including medical checups ,contracpetion etc .
You've just make me feel like vomiting . Abortion is a tragedy , but NOT "genocide ". There is no central organization forcing women to have abortions with the intention of wiping out the human race, or people by skin color , except in China , which unfortunately DOES have forced abortions .
How many pregnant women has PP rounded up at gunpoint and forced to have abortions ? ZERO ! They do so of their own free will and because of their own personal problems . And irnonically PP has PREVENTED countless abortions by providing poor women with contracpetives . Without PP, the abortion rate in America would be even higher than it is today . Defuund it or abolish it, and the abortion rate in America will SKYROCKET !

MarcATL

The comparison of the SS with Planned parenthood is beyond idiotic and beyond offensive . Hitler and the Nazis DELIBERATELY planned to wipe out Jews in Europe . PP does not force women to have abortions or even to visit it for any reason, including medical checups ,contracpetion etc .
You've just make me feel like vomiting . Abortion is a tragedy , but NOT "genocide ". There is no central organization forcing women to have abortions with the intention of wiping out the human race, or people by skin color , except in China , which unfortunately DOES have forced abortions .
How many pregnant women has PP rounded up at gunpoint and forced to have abortions ? ZERO ! They do so of their own free will and because of their own personal problems . And irnonically PP has PREVENTED countless abortions by providing poor women with contracpetives . Without PP, the abortion rate in America would be even higher than it is today . Defuund it or abolish it, and the abortion rate in America will SKYROCKET !
Rightwingers and self-proclaimed Conservatives are the most ignorant reactionaries it's not even funny.