Does Trump hate the R party or...?

republicanchick

Yeh, I heard that Trump is saying that if he loses the nomination, he will run as a 3rd party candidate.

He must know that that would mean the R vote would be split and Hellary would win, like her husband won in 92

So now I understand what one poster said about the possibility that Clinton and Trump are in cahoots w/ ea other... (Posters need to explain themselves a little better, eh? And I need to drink more espresso.)

so anyway...

Is Trump an only child? I mean, you know, only-children are used to getting their way and when they don't.. OOOOOH... better watch out, ya all...

I mean, this sounds like a threat to me... If you don't give me the nomination, I will make sure your enemy wins...

Yikes...

+++

republicanchick

so far no one agrees or disagrees... weird.. I thought Trump was so popular?

hmmm... yeh, I kinda wonder about him being in the top 1 or 2 position w/ voters..

weird... even evangelicals?

___

republicanchick

His business , TV shows , etc. Just his name. Promoting his name would probably be better. Either that or he is controlled opposition to clear the way for jeb. Maybe a little jf both.

do u think the R party deliberately set about to have all these different candidates run... deliberately had Trump get in there?

not a bad strategy if so...

(assuming T doesn't go through with his threat)

__w

Daniel1611

do u think the R party deliberately set about to have all these different candidates run... deliberately had Trump get in there?

not a bad strategy if so...

(assuming T doesn't go through with his threat)

__w

They probably had him run to clear out the other candidates for Bush. The election process isn't real. It is there to give you the illusion that you get a choice

Daniel1611

why do u say that?

evidence?

++

Show me any major policy changes in the last 40 years that dont benefit the moneyed interests. There are none. Maybe little bones they throw to the dogs, but they continue to make the government bigger and give more money to corporations. You don't elect the president. They select him.

republicanchick

Show me any major policy changes in the last 40 years that dont benefit the moneyed interests. There are none. Maybe little bones they throw to the dogs, but they continue to make the government bigger and give more money to corporations. You don't elect the president. They select him.

I've always suspected that, but... again, where is the evidence.. I mean the specifics?

are you saying there is no chance for Cruz or Walker to win... or anyone else?

__

Daniel1611

I've always suspected that, but... again, where is the evidence.. I mean the specifics?

are you saying there is no chance for Cruz or Walker to win... or anyone else?

__

Yes. They can get the most votes and still not get to be president. If the election commission is basically owned by these moneyed interests, are they going to tell you that they're guy got less votes than Cruz? No. Theyll put in office whoever they want.

shagster01

Conservatives are split already. Some vote republican, some vote libertarian, some would vote for Trump as a 3rd party.

Liberals mostly just vote democrat.

M. A. Williams

I don't think he hates the Republican party. I just think he's powerless to stop himself from making the entire party look bad.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Yeh, I heard that Trump is saying that if he loses the nomination, he will run as a 3rd party candidate.

He must know that that would mean the R vote would be split and Hellary would win, like her husband won in 92

So now I understand what one poster said about the possibility that Clinton and Trump are in cahoots w/ ea other... (Posters need to explain themselves a little better, eh? And I need to drink more espresso.)

so anyway...

Is Trump an only child? I mean, you know, only-children are used to getting their way and when they don't.. OOOOOH... better watch out, ya all...

I mean, this sounds like a threat to me... If you don't give me the nomination, I will make sure your enemy wins...

Yikes...

+++
Nobody is in "cahoots" with "The Donald" - he's a one-man show that who would never accept second-billing with anyone.

Trump's not a team player, its not in his DNA.

In addition, Clinton's supporters would revolt if she were to make any backroom deals with Trump!