why are libs such wimps?

republicanchick

"OOh, you can't call that person the f-word [means gay]... that'sMEAN

"you can't call anyone that N word... can't even use the word that sounds the same but meanssomething different... (to describe a stingy person)... OOOOOH... can't do that"

"can't call the Mexican illegals... illegals... OOOOOHH... can't do that.... That's OFFENSIVE"

"can't be against bending over backwards in your business to promote gay-ness...OOOOOHHH... You bigot... you pig... you, you...."

PLEASE!

Then they see an aborted child in a trash can

and yell

WOMEN's RIGHTS!

and it's like... uh... Yeh... but... what about all that ACTUAL torment the child endures? uh... we thought u cared about people...

"wimpiness" (aka compassion) then mysteriously seems to disappear...

+++

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

"you can't call anyone that N word... can't even use the word that sounds the same but meanssomething different... (to describe a stingy person)... OOOOOH... can't do that"

"can't call the Mexican illegals... illegals... OOOOOHH... can't do that.... That's OFFENSIVE"

"can't be against bending over backwards in your business to promote gay-ness...OOOOOHHH... You bigot... you pig... you, you...."

PLEASE!

and yell

WOMEN's RIGHTS!

and it's like... uh... Yeh... but... what about all that ACTUAL torment the child endures? uh... we thought u cared about people...

+++

Why did you take Catholic off of your profile? Why do you go through so many usernames?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Why are conservatives just as wimpy?

Personally I never try to generalize about other people and groups because I realize we are all human beings with faults and sins galore.

And as I have noted in these forums before, I welcome respectful criticism of my ideas as I am not above facile generalizations, racism, bigotry and being just generally wrong-headed. Feedback from my brothers and sisters is essential for me to learn my shortcomings and take them seriously.

Singling out a person or group as bad and implying that we ourselves are good is superficial, unintelligent and unfair.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Singling out a person or group as bad and implying that we ourselves are good is superficial, unintelligent and unfair.

IMO, that technique is used because they realize they have no legitimate argument.

Also, there is no consistency. Example: Donald Trump is being supported by many Conservative Christians even though he, by his own actions, does not promote family values.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump is supported by many Christians even though he, by his own actions, does not promote family values.

Hypocrisy is a problem with human beings. And Jesus of Nazareth had A LOT to say about it as well!

And Jesus made savage attacks on family values and he did so very, very often. It's just that the biblical verses that demonstrate this fail to even register to most Christians today.

republicanchick

Hypocrisy is a problem with human beings. And Jesus of Nazareth had A LOT to say about it as well!

And Jesus made savage attacks on family values and he did so very, very often. Iy.

I see you live in Loonyville

:dizzy::dunce:

not to mention you have not read the Bible

I think Moron City is about 5 miles from Loonyville

+

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I see you live in Loonyville

:dizzy::dunce:

not to mention you have not read the Bible

I think Moron City is about 5 miles from Loonyville

+
Clearly your only response to biblical truth is to kill the messenger with mockery and rudeness and immaturity.

Jesus destroyed the family as we know it.

--This is fact.

--This is proved by paying attention to Jesus' actual words

--This can be easily demonstrated by verses and passages from the New Testament.

And I have demonstrated these truths on this website over and over and over again and again and have never received a comment, criticism or a challenge.

The fact that this truth is such a surprise to you confirms my judgement that biblical illiteracy is a serious problem today.

Many folks in interviews cannot even name one of the authentic letters of Paul and do not know the authors of the four gospels.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here's a conversation that I have no doubt you will run away from:

Please give a a brief description of what constitutes a liberal.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
when u come down to earth... and read the Bible (b4 "quoting" it)... maybe we can have a decent conversation

Matthew 7:3

Matthew 5:39

Matthew 5:44

Matthew 5:45

Anti-family pronouncements:

John 2:4

Mark 3:21

John 7:5

Mark 3:32-35

Luke 11:27, 28

Matthew 18:21, 22

AND MANY, MANY MORE INSTANCES

Jesus either said this or something like it. You cannot have it both ways.

Please do not blame me just because these quotes are rarely used in churches or by TV evangelists.

shagster01

PLEASE!

and yell

WOMEN's RIGHTS!

+++

Why are conservatives losing the country to a bunch of wimps? And what does that make them?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Based on her posts, would anyone want to subscribe to "republicanchick's" peculiar brand of Christianity?

The Greatest Commandment is based on love of God and neighbor - how much "love" is evident in "republicanchick's" posts?