Homosexuality will destroy this and any country and needs to be recriminalized

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was beaten by the belt

As was I on a few occasions. Do you believe the beating was a help or a hindrance?

I believe it ruined my life

Sorry to hear that, Patrick. The best advice I can offer is tthat you allow your pain to guide your life and actions in the manner that you would have wished to be treated. FTR, I am not necessarily against spanking but beating is a whole different story. Actions that involve the use of a belt are, IMO, abusive.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Sodomite Smith Opens up About His Sexual Sin

Target Doubles Down On ‘Gay’ Pride Despite Losses In Bathroom War

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

Last edited:

Lon

Ah... frankly your opinions show the depth of your own fear and ignorance. The most basic principles of Christianity are love and acceptance, compassion towards the jailed, the poor and the oppressed and love towards your neighbour .

Uhmm there are 2 (two) commands and Liberal flesh dwellers, in the name of Christ, neglect the first commandment overtly giving credence to the second AGAINST the first. That man is you.

1) Look at your pos reps: You love the world more than believers in Christ and neglect doing good FIRST to the family of God.

2) Your pos reps show who loves you. They mean, literally, that you do NOT keep the first commandment, just the second.

When the Lord Jesus Christ ate with publicans and sinners, they were Jewish publicans and sinners. He called gentiles dogs. Know why?

Of course you don't. You still think flesh counts for something and live in your flesh. Do you understand why I say you represent the lie of Satan in the garden? "You will not surely die! You will be like God!" You love the world. 1 John 2:15

And that would be bulldust.
There are two commandments.
You aren't loving the Lord your God with all your heart soul mind and strength.
You aren't really loving your neighbor as yourself. Your lifestyle is 'live and let live (die).'
All those roads lead to death. You celebrate death and encourage it because you do not have the mind of God.

You CANNOT serve to masters. You will love one and hate the other. Matthew 6:24 is a universal principle, it applies to all masters. You can only serve one.

kiwimacahau

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

--JESUS of NAZARETH

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.”

--JESUS of NAZARETH

I'd read where the LGBT movement is trying to justify transgenderism/genital mutilation/transvestism by taking Jesus' words out of context.

Make your case.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I'd read where the LGBT movement is trying to justify transgenderism/genital mutilation/transvestism by taking Jesus' words out of context.

Make your case.

The words from Jesus are found in Matthew 19:12.

Many of Jesus famous parables identify God as corrupt and unclean.

Jesus was a party animal who was called “a drunkard and a glutton" because of it.
He freely mixed with the unclean [the destitute, the societal cast-offs, the diseased and the maimed].

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.
Ezekiel 16:49 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/ezk.16.49.ESV

The sin of Sodom was very different than most modern believers think.

Sodomites as described in the Bible has nothing to do with same-sex acts per se.
Rather, the ancient Sodomites were punished by God for far greater sins:
For attempted gang rape
For mob violence
For turning their backs on strangers and the needy who were in their midst.

In other words, the real sin of Sodom was radical inhospitality.

Indeed, ironically, it is often anti-gay Christians who are most guilty of this sin today.

genuineoriginal

Make your case.
The words from Jesus are found in Matthew 19:12.
In context, the verse is speaking about people who do not get married and do not have sex: i.e.: voluntary celibacy.

Matthew 19:10-12
10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.​

The LGBT movement is not about people choosing to be celibate.