Daily Beast says we are in a new, post-homophobic Christianity

Quetzal

She has a right to use Scripture to represent her thought. I believe that is a good thing.
You are a nasty piece of work. Apparently if someone disagrees with you they are malicious, stupid, arrogant, out of touch, etc.
This is a place for dialogue.
Whilst civility may be, at times, over-rated, still, one ought to at least try it....
Dialogue? Here? Look, At least three times a week a member makes a post about how terrible homosexuality is. GFR and the boys can't get enough of it. Members here tend to support political candidates that make racist comments and support your closed minded agenda. Members still hate Obama for no other reason than his existence. Finally, most members here use liberal politics as the scapegoat for everything.

Dialogue? Please. This place is a circus with a few side-show clowns at best.

bybee

Dialogue? Here? Look, At least three times a week a member makes a post about how terrible homosexuality is. GFR and the boys can't get enough of it. Members here tend to support political candidates that make racist comments and support your closed minded agenda. Members still hate Obama for no other reason than his existence. Finally, most members here use liberal politics as the scapegoat for everything.

Dialogue? Please. This place is a circus with a few side-show clowns at best.

Don't let the door hit you in the hind end on your way out...please and thank you.

JFish123

I don't think I know any Christians, me being one, who is afraid (homophobic) of gay people. I think there just trying to stir up emotions as usually the news does. It's good business

Daniel1611

I'm not homophobic. I'm not affraid of them. I just hate with a perfect hatred those that hate the LORD. Psalm 139!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
"Love thy neighbor"

The cool thing about religion is that you can always find verses and a way to interpret them to support every side of an opinion. It's what makes certain religions so popular. It's a buffet and everyone picks what they like. You don't like gays, so you focus on those verses using the particular human interpretation that suits you.

Love thy neighbor doesnt include walking them into hell and telling them they are ok.