disappointed in Fox (Clarke) last night... until HANNITY!

republicanchick

yeh, usually i agree with the commentators on Fox, but last night..

O'Reilly said it wasn't right for the cop to pull a gun on those "kids"

btw: Kids? Kids are committing a lot of murder these days... So much for "kids"

Then Kelly didn't do any better RE the story of the pool party gone awry.

so I was going through some negative stuff.. thinking things like: Doesn't anyone see it the way i do? Am i missing something big here?

and etc.. But then i brightened when i thought about (as Kelly was winding down)

Hannity!

Surely he sees things the way i do?

And he did NOT disappoint. That was one of the best Hannity shows ever. He had the morons... I mean the race-obsessed folks on and he had the reasonable people on and of course, the reasonable people won the argument.

That cop was NOT out of control. He was overwhelmed as anyone would be. How would you like to deal with that many people all at once?

Give me a freaking break. Yes, he was a little hard on that girl. But it looked to me like she was defying him. Maybe she wasn't, but that's what it looked like

And that sherrif, David Clarke!

What a HUGE disappointment. He didn't even make any sense. He went so far as to say that guy won't be able to get a job in the future!

Can u believe that?!

I lost my respect for him, for the most part. And then he contradicted himself by saying what the cop did was not criminal.

Yeh, you darn right it isn't.. So why are you so willing to punish him so harshly?

If that had been a WHITE girl... we would not be having such discussions..

Racism is ugly even when Blacks are guilty of it.. [insert shocked smiley here]... hard to believe, i know...

If that girl had been White, the captain of the police dept would have supported his cop

____

republicanchick

It was so cool the way Hannity had Black against Black (David Webb defended more/less the cop)

We all know by now you can't have a White person arguing such topics with a Black... NOT allowed. "...wouldn't be prudent.."

And of course, it is prudentt seeing as how there is all this controversy

That one black guy was obviously racist... If the cop had been Black or the girl White... he wouldn't have been on that show.. showing the whole world how ignorant and bigotted and hateful he is... and how rejecting of truth..

__