a whore for the republican party

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of godless Libertarians:

Having laws in place to protect a mother's life isn't being pro abortion Aaron.

Now you and Sandy can share your strategy on how voting for pro abortion/anti family candidates like Gary Johnson of the pro abortion /anti family Libertarian Party and Barack Obama of the pro abortion/anti family Democratic Party is going to help decrease the 1.2 million surgical abortions done each year here in the US (those who take pills to abort their unborn baby are not included in that number).

Here you go:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3548693&postcount=59

Your position is pro-abortion. Time to give up the lectures and clean up your own backyard.

And if you support legal abortion, your approve of abortion.

Right?

In certain cases, you think the mother should have the choice to abort. Guess what that makes you? :think:

I'll repeat myself since you two sexual anarchists didn't hear me the first time:

Having laws in place to protect the mother's life isn't pro abortion.

Heck, even Aaron agrees with that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Yes, Aaron, if an 11 year of girl (who must be less than 5 feet tall and probably weighs less than a hundred pounds) is forced through law to carry a baby to term, which most likely would kll her, that would be an immoral act.

Angel4Truth addressed that in Lighthouse's rape thread.

Do you want to be responsible for that little girls death Aaron?

That bridge could be crossed once she is in danger.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3548057&postcount=13

Kindly review this link to see that even the countries with the toughest abortion laws throughout the world allow abortion to save the mother's life.
http://www.pregnantpause.org/lex/world02.htm

And since you didn't answer my question the first time that I asked it, I'll ask you two again:

... share your strategy on how voting for pro abortion/anti family candidates like Gary Johnson of the pro abortion /anti family Libertarian Party and Barack Obama of the pro abortion/anti family Democratic Party is going to help decrease the 1.2 million surgical abortions done each year here in the US (those who take pills to abort their unborn baby are not included in that number).

Last edited:

WizardofOz

Which accounts for less than 1% of the 1,200,000 abortions done here in the US annually.

Absolutely not, but the question is: Does God justify abortion in some rare circumstances?

I'm thinking that the answer to that would be yes,
considering He allows close to 1,000,000 miscarriages a year to occur here in the US.
http://www.hopexchange.com/Statistics.htm

:hammer:

Having laws in place to protect the mother's life isn't pro abortion.

Heck, even Aaron agrees with that:

Because you're dishonest, you left out the rest of the post:
That bridge could be crossed once she is in danger. Should she just abort without first having complications?

You and Angel are assuming that she would die without an abortion. That is a giant leap of an assumption.

What is she is 12, 13, 15? Where does your moral relativism change?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl: well played...

I gotta ask this question: How has voting for a 3rd Party candidate helped the pro life cause here in the United States? I'll gladly share again what B. Hussein Obama has done for the pro abortion/sexual anarchist movement since being elected President (things that wouldn't have happened had a pro life Republican been elected).

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...o-abortion-record-a-pro-life-compilation.html

Granted, supposed "conservative" politicians have done little to nothing to recriminalize abortion in this country, but who is to blame for that? (Hint: Apathetic Christians ).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

And since you didn't answer my question the first and second time that I asked it, I'll ask you two again:

... share your strategy on how voting for pro abortion/anti family candidates like Gary Johnson of the pro abortion /anti family Libertarian Party and Barack Obama of the pro abortion/anti family Democratic Party is going to help decrease the 1.2 million surgical abortions done each year here in the US (those who take pills to abort their unborn baby are not included in that number).

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Granted, supposed "conservative" politicians have done little to nothing to recriminalize abortion in this country, but who is to blame for that? (Hint: Apathetic Christians ).

What is more telling is that you actually believe that supposed "conservative" politicians ever intended to do anything about abortion to begin with. Before abortion, homosexuality, or any other social ill will ever change, the hearts of men (including but not limited to Apathetic Christians) will have to change first.

WizardofOz

And since you didn't answer my question the first and second time that I asked it, I'll ask you two again:

Because you're dishonest, you pretend as if this hasn't been answered before:
Is abortion moral when 11-year-old gang-rape victims get one or isn't it?

My voting for Johnson was as effective as you voting for Romney. That is, not at all.

The LP doesn't promote any of those. Else, you promote blasphemy cigarettes, Klan rallies, the worship of Allah by Muslims and apparently....abortion.

Do you promote abortion?

How about the best interest of the unborn?

If an adult female claims that she will take her own life unless granted an abortion, is her abortion then moral?

Suffering from memory loss?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is more telling is that you actually believe that supposed "conservative" politicians ever intended to do anything about abortion to begin with. Before abortion, homosexuality, or any other social ill will ever change, the hearts of men (including but not limited to Apathetic Christians) will have to change first.

Hence my words a few posts ago talking about our country's "culture of death".
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4309655&postcount=43

Now please share your strategy on how voting for a 3rd Party candidate instead of demanding that the Republican Party embrace traditional family values is going to help the pro life movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The LP doesn't promote any of those.

1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.
https://www.lp.org/platform

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hence my words a few posts ago talking about our country's "culture of death".
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4309655&postcount=43

Now please share your strategy on how voting for a 3rd Party candidate instead of demanding that the Republican Party embrace traditional family values is going to help the pro life movement.

Being I live in California my vote does not count in the general election anyway (hasn't since Reagan), and our primary is held so late that the field is pretty much whittled down by the time I do get a chance to have a say so, I am just an observer in this process for all intensive purposes. So, really I have no strategy (not sure I need one) because I have no say in the process to begin with. Unlike yourself though, I hold out no hope that Republicans will do anything meaningful on the moral/social front even if they do happen to get elected. My prediction post 2016 is Status Quo no matter who is elected.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How has voting helped the pro life case? The sheep keep voting for liars who won't change a thing. The game is rigged.

What is the role of government as seen through the Eyes of God Daniel?

Who is responsible for holding those elected officials up to those standards Daniel?

Daniel1611

What is the role of government as seen through the Eyes of God Daniel?

Who is responsible for holding those elected officials up to those standards Daniel?

A godly governments job is to punish evil doers. That's it. America doest have a godly government so I don't vote for the devils that run it. Not that voting matters anyway. Keep voting and let me know how it turns out for you.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

So simple, and so true. But no one gets it.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A godly governments job is to punish evil doers. That's it. America doest have a godly government so I don't vote for the devils that run it. Not that voting matters anyway. Keep voting and let me know how it turns out for you.

Post of the Day! :first: