will work for Ted Cruz at minimum wage..

republicanchick

I would like to work for Ted Cruz so he can get elected.

Oh, that's right--I already do

But if I officially worked for him, I could do the things that HE thinks ought to be done; he knows more about politics and all that than I do, obviously.

There are other good candidates: Huckabee--

although WHY in God's name would H want to be associated with the Clintons? It seems Mr. Huckabee has not heard of 2 Corinthians 6:14: Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers"....

rexlunae

But if I officially worked for him, I could do the things that HE thinks ought to be done; he knows more about politics and all that than I do, obviously.

although WHY in God's name would H want to be associated with the Clintons? It seems Mr. Huckabee has not heard of 2 Corinthians 6:14: Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers"....

I think that's a swell idea. Put your energies...somewhere that they might be recognized. However, if you're willing to work at minimum wage, why not just volunteer?

OCTOBER23

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.

O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Amos 5:12 For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins:

they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.

Sitamun

If you really believe in him, volunteer, like millions of people do for their chosen candidate.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

you would be great for teddy and the cruzers ! ! volunteer ! ! that's MINIMUM WAGE ! !

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

If you feel so inclined, you can sign up here, you can donate or become a volunteer, doesn't look like it is a minimum wage job though. :thumb: