David Ferrie and Cancer Experiments under Kennedy

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You can skip this video to 3:40 min to begin learning about the interesting parts:

David Ferrie and Cancer Injections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXu58DSWM1o&list=TLaaNRAGriIxU
Admittedly, I did not watch the video yet. But I know that Ferrie's apartment was at one time filled with cages of experimental mice. And Jack Ruby came down pretty suddenly with cancer. Whether there is some link there, I don't know.

But there is a clip of Ruby clearly saying he wants to be taken to Washington, D.C. to be able to tell the "full story." He is, in my opinion, pleading for his life.

Ruby was seen at Parkland Hospital after the Kennedy motorcade arrived. A well-known journalist Seth Kantor stopped and talked with Ruby for awhile and testified to authorities about this fact.

It was never taken seriously by the Warren Commission.

Nazaroo

Admittedly, I did not watch the video yet. But I know that Ferrie's apartment was at one time filled with cages of experimental mice. And Jack Ruby came down pretty suddenly with cancer. Whether there is some link there, I don't know.

But there is a clip of Ruby clearly saying he wants to be taken to Washington, D.C. to be able to tell the "full story." He is, in my opinion, pleading for his life.

Ruby was seen at Parkland Hospital after the Kennedy motorcade arrived. A well-known journalist Seth Kantor stopped and talked with Ruby for awhile and testified to authorities about this fact.

It was never taken seriously by the Warren Commission.

I agree, he was a patsy too, and probably pleading for his life.

Because hitmen are easily sacrificed to cover up ringleaders.