Yay, Howie Kurtz RE media broadcasting Neanderthal State video

republicanchick

For some time I've had a less than enthused attitude about Howard Kurtz... He said something once that I didn't appreciate... but can't recall what it was

so must not be too important.. or something

but anyhow, Kurtz said last night on FOX that said station (Fox) should not have made available (to all) the Islamic Neanderthal State (won't call it Islamic State...) video showing the murder of the Jordanian pilot

He said exactly what I have been thinking about all this:

Showing this video to the whole world only validates the murdering maniacs (my words). Why give them attention?

I didn't watch the video, didn't listen to Shep's description of it after the first sentence or 2...

What do viewers need to know besides the facts, which could have been said in one or 2 sentences? We don't need anything beyond than that, and all it does is serve THEIR cause (whatever the heck that is: "Kill the whole world, even ourselves"? Brilliant..

:idea:

not to mention the effect all this must have on the victim's family. Thinking of that should make us want to cry..

How would you to know that the thing most people in the world will know your loved one by is... this?

so sad...

God, please comfort that family... and help us to wipe out this...

words fail..

+

republicanchick

correction:

i meant to say: How would you like to know that the thing most people in the world will remember your loved one by is...

this?

republicanchick

no response from those who came to this thread

I guess some people agree w/ the decision to post this poor man's death on worldwide TV

If that is the case here... kinda would figure

+