{ New } Marijuana Legalization "Thread"; The Other was Closed:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98047&page=47

The last thread Ended above;

I figured I'd continue it here; along with some information from the Bible, and "Observable truth".

======================================

Thin red Line.

I Smell Bacon...

Yummy.

I didn't think I had Breakfast Cooking on the Stove yet... How Odd...

: )

=M=

(Nice "Mod Edit" in this Spot of the "Original Text", of ACW's Tread. =M=)
LOL!!!

{ Not that there is anything wrong with that, given it is not against the Rules of this Forum for Mods to Ever Edit Test. =M= }

Now, I think I finally understand why ACW is a "Wondering ***".

I'm rather Impressed he actually was capable of spelling the term for Cannabis "Marijuana", Correctly.

See;

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=drug

and also, Remember;

[Genesis 1:1-31 KJV] 1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that [it was] good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. 6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry [land] appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry [land] Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that [it was] good. 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, [and] herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed [was] in itself, after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day. 14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: [he made] the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that [it was] good. 19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. 23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good. 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have given] every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, [it was] very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

The Only Two Places that the Term "Medicine" is used in the Current English Version of the Bible
; that I can Find:

[Proverbs 17:22 KJV] 22 A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

[Ezekiel 47:12 KJV] 12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

I'm sure you are not Suggesting that the Same Creator that Created the Apple Tree, did not Make Cannabis; are You?

If you Enjoy discussing this Subject, also feel free to Browse and leave Comments on my Two Articles on this Subject; they are Open: ( No "Original Text Edits", here; well, except of course this one... =M= )

Tree of Life, and the Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil; Or, the Tree of Life. (Which were Both "Fruit Bearing Trees", according to God's Word)

and;

Multiple Police States, are trying to Rob a Free Thinking, state in the USA;

Cough, Cough, Ahem;

I think Cannabis is Basically My "Most Favorite" Seasoning...

GrassyAss;

Of Course I will; Thanks for the Blessing "Special Police" Man!!!

LOL!!!

Do you realize that if the word *** is not allowed; we Technically cannot Post the Entire Bible Text; or, let ACW on this Site (edit)?

( ACW helped me Realize Something New!!! )

Cops don't "Realize" that Everything they say Happens to Pot Smokers, also happens to the same Number of People who do not "Smoke Pot"; I had some "Cop Beagle" try to tell me that Pot makes people cannibals, because they found a Man that Eats People who happens to also Smoke Pot.

The Problem is, Most Cops are Moronic Enough to Believe any Statistic they are handed without questioning it, because their "god" is the Government, and is not the God of the Bible.

You are a Shame to your Fellow Christians, if you are A Backwards cop who does put Young Men in Prison for smoking a Plant Made by God.

You will be Punished for your Works. I promise you.
My God will only allow Hurt, Murder, Stealing, Life and Money Robbed from the Poor by the Police (or, Other People) who are Supposed to be Protecting for a Matter of Time; I tell you, My God will destroy all of you Crooked Cops.

Can we Say;

Most People are "Scared about what they Don't Understand"?

Do you want to cry to me some More, Piggy?

Most Reproduction Problems, are caused Strictly by Mutation through Reproduction, and Errors in the Code of the Parent's Genome of "Any Given Creature"; the Same Applies to Man.

Mutation is the Mainly accepted Reason by "Scientists" for Testicular Cancer, which is why people's DNA is tested to see if that Family has Genetic Material that is Prone to Cause Testicular Cancer Later on in life.

Yes, that's right; the very same Mutation that "Evolutionist Theorists" believe Caused a Monkey to Reproduce it's way into a Human Being, Is what is Causing the Human race to become "Sterile" through time...

God says Weed should be Legal in the First Chapter of His book; the American Government has Left their God who helped them Built their Country: the Country in Which I Live, and My Great Grandparents were Born In.

Shame on All of you Special Police!!!

That one is for You Tommy Chong, and Cheech!!!

For all the Persecution you have faced from Our Federal and State American Government, for your "Religion" (Set of Beliefs).

Ask any Un-violent "Criminal" who is Sitting in the Prisons for selling or smoking a Plant God told them they can Have; Then, ask them if they Live on a Democracy that is Built on the Word of God.

One More Question;

If you think that all Chemicals and Drugs made by God are a "Bad Thing"; what do you do when you get "Cancer"?

Do you reject all Modern Medicine, and eat an -A-pple?

Maybe that Chemical they found in the Herb Marijuana is Labeled as "Psycho-active"; "Psycho" meaning "Mind" of Course, and not the "Loose" term "Psycho" that Holly-wood "Magic/BS" has Portrayed it to Mean!!! LOL!!!

Maybe People should "Start Using" the Various "Herbs that Bare Seed", that the Bible Fully Described in Genesis Ch 1, as a "Medicine", and a Free Source Natural Substance for Legal Procreational Use; Given the One Who Made Us did tell us to, in the First Chapter of the Book he gave his Creatures that "Looked Like Him", in which is claimed that he Penned with his own hand quite Regularly?

Our Maker also told us to Search Out the Medicines, and Name all the Kinds of Various Types of Plants and Animals; then Psalms goes on to say that

[Proverbs 17:22 KJV] 22 A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

: D

Hmm...

Now, I know the Reason why one of the First things God's word explains is the Difference in the Definition between a "Fruit Baring Tree", and an "Herb 'yielding' Seed".

LOL!!!

Really though, ACW!

Call me a "Doper" or a "Hippie", again; You Freakin' Moron!!!

Did you know that Marijuana Was Created to "Fit the Brain" of many of the animals here on Earth; this is how Evolutionists "Explain" that Fact;and several Scientists talking about the "Recent Discoveries" about "Cannabinoids" BBC

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
ACPolice "actor" said:
Originally Posted by Special Police Man ACW
and man turned it into something evil?!!!

Heroin is a Vicious Murderer Killer Drug, and Pot is a Non-Violent Drug...

Now, in your best Ron Paul voice Doper "Police Man", tell us that heroin should be legal because "God made it."

I don't think Non-Violent things should be Restricted; "Non-Violent" meaning, of course: "People (Men/Women) who don't Physically Hurt Others (Other Living Creatures)".

Medicine is a Helpful Chemical;

Poison is a "Harmful" Chemical.

No "Medicine" should be Limited to anybody who "Is In Need" of it; If Reports honestly show that Marijuana is "Not Harmful": It should be Legalized.

You really are a Cop, Right; or, are you also "Something Else"?

LOL!!!

"Dope" is a Term created for The Horrible Drug you Mentioned that you wanted me to say "Should Be Legal"...

Only Cops and ignorant animals like Pigs refer to Marijuana as "Dope".

Must have Hit pretty close to the Spot, to get her all riled up like that...

Stop putting Young Men and Women in Prison for Non-Violent Crimes!!!

What is this? Nazi Germany???

Show your Papers *** Cop (Inspector).

What is your Rank!??

LOL!!!

I wanted to Double Post this, just to "Prove" this "Special Cop" said: "he Deals to 'Heroin Fiends' in the First Place, ( and that I Didn't "add the Colours" in the First Place ).

You Moronic Bumpkin Piggy Wiggy Wiggle Wooh!!!!

Eat My Shorts.

Let My "Brothers" who are "Non-Violent Marijuana Offender Friends" OUT OF PRISON, NOW!!!

All of the "Non-Violent" Marijuana Drug Offenders, They will leave for Free; I promise you!!!

Why are "Non-Violent" People In Prison; AC *****?

Americans are allowed to Carry Weapons Police; this is Not Nazi Germany!!!

So, Send another "Non-Violent" "Christian" to "Prison"~~~!!!

You really are a Moron, ACwiesel!!!

==================================

MUSIC!!!

Any Colour You Like - Pink

Time - (Pink Floyd Cover) Easy Star All-Stars

=M=

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I will consider the legalization of pot when lawyers are banned from using pot as an excuse for criminals. :thumb:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Lawyers are a "Poor Excuse" for a Person, even for a "Lying Person"; Who constantly get People out of Trouble for Rape, Robbing, and Murder.

: P

No Lawyer, Here...

I went to the Law school of; "Listen to 75 Other Men Cry for a Year, about how they Got 'Locked Up'.": all while using only three toilets, and one was "Broken" the entire time I was there.

=M=

drbrumley

ACW said:
At first the drug addict is going to ask his parents for money (he needs it to buy books for school, etc. etc. etc). After mommy and daddy get wise to that and say that they can't give said drug addict anymore money, he starts rifling through their bedroom closet, dresser drawers, etc. for cash. He then sends his drug addict friends into burglarize their house and take anything that can easily be sold on the street so that they can get their fix.

This is the good part Jr., so pay very close attention:

When said drug addict gets very desperate, he starts physically abusing his mother and/or grandmother (beating them up) because they won't any longer contribute to his "needs".

Said drug addict, will then be sent away to prison for those "victimless crimes" that he's responsible for, and needless to say, will become someone's 'girlfriend' inside prison.

So how is this any different than before legalized marijuana?

Arthur Brain

Lawyers are a "Poor Excuse" for a Person, even for a "Lying Person"; Who constantly get People out of Trouble for Rape, Robbing, and Murder.

: P

No Lawyer, Here...

I went to the Law school of; "Listen to 75 Other Men Cry for a Year, about how they Got 'Locked Up'.": all while using only three toilets, and one was "Broken" the entire time I was there.

=M=

Or rather more accurately they defend people on such charges or make the case against depending. This incredible ignorance where it comes to being a lawyer and what it actually entails outside of mind numbing 'confirmation bias' is just baffling...

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Ugh!

Exactly, I hate Lawyers!

I only got caught with weed; and, I still "sat" for a Year in a "DOC" facility.

I don't think my "Lawyer" said a Single word on my Behalf, the entire time I was in the Court Room...

They "made me" Plead Guilty to one of the Charges, and I was not Guilty of it; In order to Drop a More Severe Charge that I was "Not Guilty of" either.

I had to "Serve Time" for "smoking a Plant".

Nobody made me do it, either; The Whole Smoking experience was Voluntary.

=M=

There are "a Lot" of Masons which are Lawyers for a "Profession"; in the United States.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Maybe you can ask it in a Different Way?

Or, Possibly go ahead and "Post some information about Weed Being Legalized", and "the Negative Effect on the Citizens in the US"; from it being Illegal, for me...

I don't know.

=M=

Arthur Brain

Maybe you can ask it in a Different Way?

Or, Possibly go ahead and "Post some information about Weed Being Legalized", and "the Negative Effect on the Citizens in the US"; from it being Illegal, for me...

I don't know.

=M=

Look, I've smoked weed a fair bit in my life, not for years now and I've no interest in taking it back up but as with any mind altering substance it can have its pros and cons. And as with most - if not all - the cons aren't worth the advantages in the long run. You strike me as someone suffering with paranoia - a common effect and especially after prolonged usage. I've no idea why you were incarcerated for a year but if it was simply for smoking a joint then it's more than hard to believe.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Yeah!

And, I would say; "You are Responsible for Whatever You Do, all of the Time".

( Unless, of Course; it's an accident... )

=M=

Arthur Brain

Do you like Spinach?

=M=

No, not really, not a major fan of broccoli either so what's your point? I'm not in favour of locking people up for smoking joints before you answer though considering you haven't yet answered why you were incarcerated for a year exactly I guess this is going nowhere fast...

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I could call you an "assumer" if you think you know the answers to Questions about people, based on No Evidence...

You are a Cop, too; Of Course, I'm just Presuming. : P

Non-Violent Marijuana Offenders, do not Belong in Prison.

=M=

Why don't you think "Marijuana Should be Legalized"?

and;

Why do you believe that "Nonviolent Marijuana Offenders released from Prison"; who would probably leave "for Free": would be a "Bad Thing"?

Nonviolent people, who did not rob or hurt anybody else; do not belong in Jail, or Prison.

Last edited: