Saudi Arabian King is dead

Lexington'96

So what will happen? Will al-Qaeda try to move in? Will the next in line continue to pump oil under the Ray Croc-Sam Walton model of business? Or will it be a six-sigma lean buffoon?

ISIS is much more powerful and dangerous than AQ, if anyone will try to move in it would be them.

We cannot be cure of that. He could have repented in his last hours. But I agree that it's more than likely that he's in Hell.

What we need to do is pray for these people, that they will turn from their evil ways. If God saw it fit to save Saul of Tarsus then he may give salvation to a Saudi Royal.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ISIS is much more powerful and dangerous than AQ, if anyone will try to move in it would be them.

This is nonsense. They have the same end goals. Fighting for the right to be the party of rule doesn't mean they are against each other.

We cannot be sure of that.

Sure I can.

But I agree that it's more than likely that he's in Hell.

Right. Don't bet on hopes, dreams, and wishes.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
So what will happen? Will al-Qaeda try to move in? Will the next in line continue to pump oil under the Ray Croc-Sam Walton model of business? Or will it be a six-sigma lean buffoon?

The population of hell increased by one more muslim.
I wouldn't be surprised if George Bush goes to the funeral, and if Bush., Sr.'s health was better, he would probably go as well.

The Bushes and the Saudis have close family ties, even though the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were largely from Saudi Arabia. Prince Bandahar has visited Bush in Waco many times.