Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's "terrorism" to destroy an abortion clinic???!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Christian Liberty View Post
    I r. By that definition, US drone bombings in Pakistan would count, the atom bombings of Hiroshima and Nagisaki would count, .
    I have a problem w/ this part of your post

    we bombed Japan to win the war.. meaning: we bombed to win AND to END the war... as opposed to what is happening now in the middle east, where we do not really want to win... apparently...

    we, meaning the admin


    +

    Comment


    • #32
      If wombs had a window, nobody would get an abortion.

      Could you imagine an abortionist showing the remains to the would-be mother and saying, "There's your problem, you're all fine now!".

      Wouldn't be the case if you were shown a tumor, or some coagulated or foreign object, but as bad as a women couldn't stomach her aborted remains, they sure stomach the idea of their so called autonomy very well.

      Ahh, feminism..

      There's nothing 'terrorist' about taking down a building of death. It's no different then destroying a death row.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Crowns&Laurels View Post
        If wombs had a window, nobody would get an abortion.

        Could you imagine an abortionist showing the remains to the would-be mother and saying, "There's your problem, you're all fine now!".

        Wouldn't be the case if you were shown a tumor, or some coagulated or foreign object, but as bad as a women couldn't stomach her aborted remains, they sure stomach the idea of their so called autonomy very well.

        Ahh, feminism..
        true feminism looks at pregnancy as the beautiful thing it is..

        true feminism knows that women just the way they are, are beautiful.. They don't need to violently torment and murder and expel what their bodies produced in order to be acceptable...


        __

        Comment


        • #34
          The real question WRT Michael Brown is not whether he "deserved" to die (He had not been tried, thus no government had the right to execute him) but whether Darren Wilson acted in legitimate self-defense.

          It might be worth at least considering this article:

          http://www.christendomrestored.com/b...de-and-murder/

          (I am not 100% certain that Bojidar is correct, but at least he actually tries to apply Biblical principles to the situation rather than just automatically siding with the police as conservatives often do, or authomatically siding with the victim because he was black, as liberals often do. Read and decide for yourself.)

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Christian Liberty View Post
            The real question WRT Michael Brown is not whether he "deserved" to die (He had not been tried, thus no government had the right to execute him) but whether Darren Wilson acted in legitimate self-defense.

            It might be worth at least considering this article:

            http://www.christendomrestored.com/b...de-and-murder/

            (I am not 100% certain that Bojidar is correct, but at least he actually tries to apply Biblical principles to the situation rather than just automatically siding with the police as conservatives often do, or authomatically siding with the victim because he was black, as liberals often do. Read and decide for yourself.)

            I don't automatically side with anything but the truth. The credible witnesses (and the Grand Jury) said that Wilson was in self defense mode.. Who am I to question that? I was not there... Neither was any of those protesters... (not many anyway) The looters, heck they just needed an "excuse" to vandalize... b/c they are criminals and that's what criminals do: look for opportunities to commit crime



            ++

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Christian Liberty View Post
              The real question WRT Michael Brown is not whether he "deserved" to die .)
              I never said he "deserved" to die...



              ++

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by republicanchick View Post
                I never said he "deserved" to die...





                ++
                And I didn't quote you, Mrs. Narcissist

                You'd probably just call Bojidar a "lib" even though he takes one of the most conservative positions that even exists (theonomy.)

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Christian Liberty View Post
                  And I didn't quote you, Mrs. Narcissist

                  You'd probably just call Bojidar a "lib" even though he takes one of the most conservative positions that even exists (theonomy.)
                  no idea who Bojidar is

                  and narcissists aren't usually pro life

                  or Republican

                  or Catholic (as in truly Cahtolic)

                  try again



                  you can't get it wrong all the time... I don't suppose

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X