Brits On Dementia Joe

Biden forgets who he's running against

When the British take notice, it's bad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ual-rally.html

You can never know, of Dementia Joe, who he's even debating, whether it's Nixon, Reagan or Bush? LOL!

It just gets better and better. Somehow, the morons at the DNC must have told Joe there's no way he's going to get us off fossil fuels, without putting nuclear reactors in every neighborhood nobody wants, nor would anybody pay for, that this could become obvious to even a percentage of his liberal, tree-hugging constituency that something's not quite right, and Joe has pushed his plan to get off fossil fuels into 2050, last report. Now, and for decades now, I thought "global warming" was going to split the earth in two and hurl us into the void, in a few years. Is Joe not saying we're headed for extinction or something, if we don't get Bush out of the White House? But, but, Joe, your target is now 2050?

I think Al Gore's zombie, green corporations, he loaded-up in the stock of, are likely gone by now, so much for his capital gains. (He sure bought himself one inconvenient portfolio.) Aren't we supposed to be under water by now? Here's a hilarious fact,

"San Francisco and La Jolla have recorded an average sea level rise of about 2.0 mm per year since the late 19th century. This is comparable to a global average during the 20th century of 1.4 mm per year - a pace that has not been exceeded in any century since at least 2,800 years ago."

What can you say to these people? And it's a dire situation, that nobody makes a hearing aid powerful enough.

They don't like nuclear. The retards think they can meet our energy needs with solar and wind :dizzy:

They're pulling out the old lance and charging a windmill. (A plan to keep peoples' iPhones charged?) Surely, they didn't even come up with that on their own, must have stolen some pages from Don Quixote.

You can't say the Democrat energy plan is wholly without merit, though. It may ensure the future of USB ports. I think their energy plan may, at least, see to the future of USB energy requirements, though likely short of the USB 3.0 power spec. Then again, once they've eliminated all internet speech that isn't homo-speak, nobody will need 3.0 data speed.

The Berean

I'm waiting for Joe to announce that, when he's elected, unlike Bush, he'll get tough on Brezhnev. Unless another $3.5 million is forthcoming from the Mayor of Moscow, of course. But I think I mentioned that, at least, not all is lost, how things could get easier for Hunter, if Biden wins the White House, that maybe he could get a job closer to home.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Biden was being interviewed by George Lopez, moron.
Try again.

Sorry retard, he was helped TWICE by Jill, once when he stumbled over Trump's name, once when he completely derailed and she prompted him with "climate change". Transcript here: https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/26/context-did-joe-biden-confuse-donald-trump-george-/

I can understand why a retard like you might find it appealing to have a mentally incompetent president but the rest of us responsible adults are going to prevent you from getting your wish. Sorry.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No it's true - I am sorry.

I'm sorry there are retards out there like Carolina who thinks a mentally incompetent senile old man would make a good president.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Does Trump have frontotemporal dementia? President's 2019 impromptu hospital visit sparks speculations
A prominent theory that has also been meticulously broken down and backed by medical corroboration is that Trump suffers from either frontal lobe dementia or apraxia (a speech disorder)
"Trump has frontotemporal dementia. You literally can’t make this up......Like the definition and him are best EXACT," a user wrote in a tweet. An attachment about the 'PSP form of Frontotemporal Dementia' has also gone viral, in which the symptoms of the disease have been compiled by an unidentified neurologist in a rather
detailed and compelling collage. A person suffering from the PSP form of frontotemporal dementia possesses stiffness and awkwardness in gait, poor judgment, loss of empathy, socially inappropriate behavior, lack of inhibition, repetitive and compulsive behavior, inability to concentrate or plan, frequent abrupt mood changes, speech difficulties, problems with balance or movement and memory loss.
https://meaww.com/trump-is-not-well...d-hospital-visit-spark-twitterati-speculation