Countdown To The Final Debate!!!

Only problem is I have a previous engagement, to watch some paint dry. I'm also thinking that, if they give Biden a triple dose of Provigil, he may be able to complete most sentences, or, at least, in his heart of hearts, have the mind and confidence to feel sure he can hold his own, in his final debate with Reagan.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Only problem is I have a previous engagement, to watch some paint dry. I'm also thinking that, if they give Biden a triple dose of Provigil, he may be able to complete most sentences, or, at least, in his heart of hearts, have the mind and confidence to feel sure he can hold his own, in his final debate with Reagan.

I have to rewire the 220 line to my water pump - shorted out last night in a shower of sparks

Might be done before 9

Just an aside, you have all these "progressives" out there (whatever nexus there could possibly with that word) that are having some sort of wet-dream to elect a man that has been a corrupt, creature of K Street, Washington insider for almost 50 years, and Joe perhaps unaware of the last decade, himself. Is that not ironic? The most progressive thing about Joe Biden is his dementia. On the other hand, this is very classical liberal think. Never mind.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I notice that the salient difference between Biden and Trump (other than Trump's grumpy inability to wait his turn to speak) is that Biden can speak in whole sentences.

Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old, new analysis finds
Mr Trump scores the lowest of any of the past 15 presidents

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ht-year-old-vocabulary-analysis-a8149926.html

This wasn't always the case; years ago, Trump was capable of consistently speaking in whole sentences, and even complex sentences. His cognitive decline is demonstrated in his inability to speak in complete sentences without a teleprompter.

Trump trying to read from cards...

Biden speaking ...

Not bad for a habitual stutterer.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I'll watch the beginning, then need to avoid throwing a shoe through the TV with Trump's lies and antics. then switch to watch my beloved Giants play the hated Iggles, and probably throw the shoe anyway

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's probably a dead issue, anyway...

...conservative Matt Lewis claims that, as Donald Trump’s re-election hopes continue to collapse, his attempts to salvage what is left of his campaign has turned him into a “laughingstock.”

Lewis, who left the Republican Party due to the president, noted that the president recently appeared on Fox News in a “rambling” interview likely meant to make viewers forget his disastrous interview with Jonathan Swan of Axios, and ended up coming off worse, saying “it became clear that the president can’t hit anything other than softballs.”

According to Lewis, he is getting a sense that the tide has turned against Trump — who he believes is headed towards defeat in November — and that the president has become a national joke.
But while Trump’s America will likely remain in awe of him at least until he officially becomes a loser, I am picking up on a psychological shift: The Other America is starting to view him as a joke,” Lewis wrote before writing that the president’s standing has fallen so far he is now “He is neither loved nor feared. Soon, he may even be pitied.”

According to the columnist, the president is effectively being undermined by groups like the never-Trumper Lincoln Project, whose ads often ridicule the president, and it’s working.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/tr...r-feared-hes-just-become-a-joke-conservative/