Evangelicals Made a Bad Bargain With Trump

Bob Carabbio

That's the other key belief of that cult. "Trump is the chosen one, and Obama is the antichrist."

I've even seen people call Trump the antichrist; personally, I'd expect that the antichrist would be more intelligent and competent.

Bob, he's not the antichrist. He's just a deeply flawed wreck of a human, who got himself into something where he can't just declare bankruptcy and flee. It's a tragedy for him, but a bigger one for America, particularly a quarter-million Americans who died largely because he lacked the honesty and competence to deal with the pandemic.

And I voted for Him without a second thought, since that's the ONLY way our system affords to VOTE AGAINST Democrats.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And I voted for Him without a second thought, since that's the ONLY way our system affords to VOTE AGAINST Democrats.

Z4N2DJd.jpg

Bob Carabbio

Bob, he's not the antichrist.

Of course not!!! I never said he was. But he's SURELY making the "Swamp" angry (chuckle). Here's hoping that we get enough new House Reps to Get Pelosi out of her "Speaker" throne so we don't have to look at her totally disrespectful presence any more.

U.S. Politics is all about choosing the "Cleaner end" of the turd. I'm satistied with my choice.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Bob, he's not the antichrist. He's just a deeply flawed wreck of a human, who got himself into something where he can't just declare bankruptcy and flee. It's a tragedy for him, but a bigger one for America, particularly a quarter-million Americans who died largely because he lacked the honesty and competence to deal with the pandemic.

Of course not!!! I never said he was. But he's SURELY making the "Swamp" angry (chuckle)

Lately, he has...

GOP senators try to further distance themselves from Trump, but it may be too late to save their majority
With Election Day less than three weeks away, McConnell and other Senate Republicans have taken more deliberate steps to distance themselves from Trump.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nell-gop-senators-inch-away-trump/3640704001/

Here's hoping that we get enough new House Reps to Get Pelosi out of her "Speaker" throne so we don't have to look at her totally disrespectful presence any more.

Given the way they let us down, I don't think the republicans can expect to be given another chance.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The sad thing is, this has been obvious for a while. Biden plays to the bases where he gets the most mindless support and that is primarily the far left, not just rioters either. The snapshot of gullibility and BLM! Cheerleading on here reflects some of that mindset at his rallies. It's cringeworthy but to be expected unfortunately.

Arthur Brain

The sad thing is, this has been obvious for a while. Biden plays to the bases where he gets the most mindless support and that is primarily the far left, not just rioters either. The snapshot of gullibility and BLM! Cheerleading on here reflects some of that mindset at his rallies. It's cringeworthy but to be expected unfortunately.

Hmm, bet you felt all clever altering my post like that, except of course there's a problem, that being it simply doesn't work.

Biden no doubt is appealing to the far left as any alternative probably would be. Then again, he's also appealing to the standard left, moderates and several conservatives who are tired of the current embarrassment, in fact he's appealing to anyone rational, something which the MAGA crowd aren't. It's little wonder if Trump mocks the far right behind closed doors because they're simply not very bright and as gullible as it gets as evidenced at these rallies...

:freak:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I bet you feel all clever.

Biden's appeal will be determined on Nov. 3. As​​​ will Trump's.

Your silly characterizations do nothing but expose your bigotry.

This is why we don't bother with closed doors before mocking you.

:mock: Arthur's Brain

Arthur Brain

I bet you feel all clever.

Biden's appeal will be determined on Nov. 3. As​​​ will Trump's.

Your silly characterizations do nothing but expose your bigotry.

This is why we don't bother with closed doors before mocking you.

:mock: Arthur's Brain

Oh, it certainly will be determined one way or the other but there's no bigotry in calling a spade a spade. The MAGA crowd are not rational and they're not very bright either. In fact, that's putting it generously. They are as gullible as it gets, simple as.

Oh, and you're hardly in any position to mock anyone Stripe, thought you knew that already?

:idunno:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Biden crowd is not rational and is not very bright either. In fact, that's putting it generously. It is as gullible and stupid as it gets.