Biden: " I Am The Democrat Party"

Jerry Shugart

Wallace: "Did you call the Democratic leaders in Portland and Seattle and tell them to shut down the violence?"
Biden: "I am not in office."

Biden brags that he is the leader of the Democrat Party but he doesn't want to take a leadership role because he doesn't want to offend the rioters.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Wallace: "Did you call the Democratic leaders in Portland and Seattle and tell them to shut down the violence?"

Biden brags that he is the leader of the Democrat Party but he doesn't want to take a leadership role because he doesn't want to offend the rioters.

Yeah, I caught that too. Wallace should have pursued it harder

Bob Carabbio

A pretty interesting train wreck, all things considered.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

Just an update to this: This fascist pig Biden now says, "“It’s time we remembered that ‘We the people’ are the government. "

Apparently Biden has a different fascist version of the Constitution. "e the People" are the government? Sorry Pedophile Joe, not in this country.