Where Is Hunter Biden?

Truth7t7

Senate committees release report on Hunter Biden conflicts of interest investigation

Published: Sep. 23, 2020 at 5:01 AM PDT(KCRG) -

The Senate Homeland Security and Senate Finance Committee released on Wednesday an 87-page report revealing millions of dollars in questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden, his associates and foreign individuals.

Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, and Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley, the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee worked together in the investigation into potential conflicts of interest while Joe Biden was serving as vice president.

A press release listed some of the investigation’s key findings, which include:
  • In early 2015 former Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”
  • In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.
  • Hunter Biden was serving on Burisma’s board (supposedly consulting on corporate governance and transparency) when Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky allegedly paid a $7 million bribe to officials serving under Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Vitaly Yarema, to “shut the case against Zlochevsky.” George Kent testified that this bribe occurred in December 2014 (seven months after Hunter Biden joined Burisma’s board), and, after learning about it, he and the resident legal adviser reported this allegation to the FBI.
  • In addition to the over four million dollars paid by Burisma to Hunter Biden and his business partner, Devon Archer, for membership on the board,Hunter, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.
  • Devon Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyukand addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.
  • Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina. Ms. Baturina is the wife (widow) of the former mayor of Moscow.
  • Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in questionable transactions.
  • Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong that financed a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
  • Hunter Biden also moved millions of dollars from his law firm to James Biden’s and Sara Biden’s firm. Upon being questioned about the transaction, Sara Biden refused to provide supporting documentation and information to more clearly explain the activity. The bank subsequently closed the account.
  • Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You would have thought they could get more than rumors and spin. I mean Mueller got 37 indictments against various criminals working for Trump or for Putin. Not even one for the Biden "investigation?"

"I know how you feel."

Truth7t7

You would have thought they could get more than rumors and spin. I mean Mueller got 37 indictments against various criminals working for Trump or for Putin. Not even one for the Biden "investigation?"

"I know how you feel."
Don't count your chickens too quickly, after the election the indictments and prison sentences, it's not forgotten, just put on hold.

Jerry Shugart

Of course I knew that you would try to defend Hunter who received millions from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow.

You keep proving that you are anti-American and pro-Russia!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Of course I knew that you would try to defend Hunter who received millions from the wife of the ex-mayor of Moscow.

No, he's not that. He's a troll, plain and simple. He gets his jollies trolling people like you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ex-Watergate Prosecutor Says 'No Question' Trump And Ivanka Could Both Face Prison

A former federal prosecutor during the Watergate proceedings that brought down President Richard Nixon says new tax revelations about President Donald Trump could ultimately send him to prison.

“No question about it,” Nick Akerman said Monday on CNN. “And his daughter could go to jail, too.”

Both the president and his oldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, who also serves as a White House adviser, are named in the New York Times reportdetailing the schemes that allowed Donald Trump to avoid taxes for much of the past decade and a half.

“Tax evasion is a five-year felony,” said Akerman, who was an assistant special Watergate prosecutor investigated Nixon’s taxes. “It’s a pretty serious crime, and the more money that’s stolen, the longer you go to jail for.”

Trump has denied any wrongdoing. However, he has also refused to publicly disclose his tax returns, as has been customary for presidential candidates for nearly half a century.

Akerman said the Times report details “a whole series of activities that could qualify as tax fraud, not tax avoidance.”

Avoidance, he said, is merely taking advantage of the tax code in legal ways to maximize deductions. Fraud, on the other hand, involves lying about income and deductions.

He pointed specifically to consultant fees paid by Donald Trump to Ivanka Trump. Since Ivanka Trump was already an employee of the Trump Organization, Akerman said, there was “no legitimate reason” for those payments.

He speculated the two could have been shifting the money around to avoid paying taxes on it.

Truth7t7

Jerry I agree and stand with you, I agree with doser below, they are (Trolls) and have no care or concern for the US or it's constitutional democracy.

(Trolls) parrots sitting on the perch of Liberal Media, CNN, MSNBC, repeating the fake news narratives, void if truth.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Jerry I agree and stand with you, I agree with doser below, they are (Trolls) and have no care or concern for the US or it's constitutional democracy.

On the contrary we have more concern for the US and our Constitution and republic than Trump and his white conservative base who are afraid of losing their white dominance.

Truth7t7

On the contrary we have more concern for the US and our Constitution and republic than Trump and his white conservative base who are afraid of losing their white dominance.
Your 100% Racist In Your Comment, Sad!

There all all races for President Trump, Hispanic, Black, Asian

Hispanic Republicans? Yep, and they're here to stay, says author Geraldo Cadava

"My main goal was to explain the phenomenon that seems very perplexing to the media and Americans in general," says Cadava.
svg%3E
200601-latino-for-trump-republican-ew-507p_1d3ed04d7d2639595e902fa31ec42212.fit-1240w.jpg
A supporter of the president hold signs reading "

BlacksforTrump_lrg.jpg

Image: BlacksforTrump2020 Facebook

PBS NewsHour
MenuShare
svg%3E
tiantian-1024x768.jpg

A group of Chinese Americans met with Donald Trump on June 3. Image courtesy of David Tian Wang
Meet some of the Chinese Americans voting for Trump

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your 100% Racist In Your Comment, Sad!

There all all races for President Trump, Hispanic, Black, Asian

Um, no. The statistical majority of Trump's base is made up of white older Americans, particularly males.

You're like Trump:

"Look at my African-American!"

That African American is Gregory Cheadle, who won't be voting for Trump, in fact he left the GOP.

The man then-candidate Donald Trump called "my African American" at a 2016 rally is leaving the Republican Party and no longer supports the President.

Gregory Cheadle, of California, told "PBS NewsHour" he believes the Republican Party is pursuing a "pro-white" agenda and using black people like him as "political pawns."

"I'm just sick and tired of the way blacks and other people of color have been treated by this administration and by the GOP," Cheadle told CNN's Erin Burnett on Thursday on "Erin Burnett OutFront." He said he has been frustrated with Trump's rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in his administration and judicial appointments.

Truth7t7

what's wrong with white dominance?
There are 72% of Americans that identify as (White), it stands to reason this population is in leadership.

Those (White) European founding fathers left a living legacy, the US Constitution and Bill Of Rights :up:

Wikipedia: White Americans (including White Hispanics) constitute the historical and current majority of the people living in the United States, with 72% of the population identifying as white in the 2010 United States Census. Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,181,177 or 60.4% of the U.S. population.

wzhDIC9UYsU1MAAAAASUVORK5CYII=