Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In July 2019, Jonathan Swan and Sam Baker at Axios reported that President Trump had told several people “I’m saving her for Ginsburg,” implying that in the event of a vacancy she would be an immediate contender.

The "her" is Amy Coney Barrett.

Always fun to watch the hardcore feminists throw their beliefs under the bus when a conservative woman comes along :chuckle:

The Berean

Which will present a problem for Joe if Trump rams this through before the election - does he condemn the attack on her Catholic faith as a Catholic himself.

and do they risk alienating the Hispanic / Latino vote?
The Dems will assign some leftist female bulldog to attack Barrett. It's better optics to have another woman attack Barrett than a man who would be accused of "misogny".

Lon

I'm a little worried she said faith should 'never' impose on 'right and wrong.' I'd imagine she means true right and wrong, but I do believe it a duty of Christians to recognize our abortion laws hurt innocent victims. :meh:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm a little worried she said faith should 'never' impose on 'right and wrong.' I'd imagine she means true right and wrong, but I do believe it a duty of Christians to recognize our abortion laws hurt innocent victims. :meh:

the only true morality comes from God

and the confirmation hearings will focus solely on abortion - the feminist groups in which I used to participate on social media are apoplectic today

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
EiUP9EXVoAAEotE

EiUP9EXVgAAfuh6