Is Trump the antichrist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agnostic_gnostic View Post
    OK so you were just aasking questions that have nothing to do with the thread.
    It was an on-topic response to your declaration that you hated Trump.

I was curious to see if you hated other world leaders and gave you the two leaders of countries that dwarf the US, and reasons that one might have to hate them.

It appears that your hatred for world leaders is confined to Trump.

Are you an American?

Comment

Obviously, you have no facts about trump. All you are is an uninformed cheerleader that thinks its OK to put bounties on our soldiers.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtdlR4rUcY[/url]

Comment

Are you an American? You obviously do not care if Russia puts bounties on our soldiers.

Comment

Are you an American?
          Yep

are you?

Comment

Yes, but the first thing you will learn in a critical thinking class is the one debates the topic not your opponent. For example. 1. Manson is a liar. 2. Manson said that 1+1=2. 3. Therefore 1+1 does not = 2 is a stupid argument. If I am or am not an Americam ( or for that matter if you are an American ) has NOTHING to do with the topic. I strongly suggest that you take a basic logic class.

Comment

Yes

Good

We've had the curious phenomenon here of foreigners with severe cases of TDS. It makes more sense when I encounter an American who is crippled by it. I never understood how anybody could have such a strong emotional attachment to another country's leader.

But you seem to be enjoying yours so have fun

Comment

Is Trump the antichrist?
                Nah - he's just the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

"Antichrist" will be along when it's time. And the world won't recognize him until it's TOO LATE.

Comment

Doesn't it make sense that the antichrist would be the American president?
                  I would think the AntiChrist would be more capable than Donald Trump.

This message is hidden because ...

Comment

Yes, but the first thing you will learn in a critical thinking class is the one debates the topic ...
                    Your topic is retarded

/debate

Try to do better next time

Comment

You wrote, "Clinton is not President because of Trump

His greatest accomplishment so far, soon to be eclipsed by his preventing a Biden/Harris administration" hmm so his ONLY accomplishment was getting elected with help from his master Putin.
                      His only •accomplishment• thus far is the death of close to 200,000 Americans via the Coronavirus ...

If he has his way, he will follow up by taking away health coverage from millions. Only 2 million dead is not enough by his standards ...

Comment

And all this time I thought the antichrist was Arthur Brain.
                        WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
                          If he has his way, he will follow up by taking away health coverage from millions.

He is going to prevent millions of Americans from buying their own health coverage?

That horrible man!

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
                            And all this time I thought the antichrist was Arthur Brain.
                            Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Hmmm so I am for them and yet do not know who they are???? Typical trumper logic! NONE!
                              Hi....
                              So you've been dished out with the number of starving kids around the world, or the mistreatment of people in other countries, ...... yes?
                              That member is a total hypocrite because he does not clearly support free medical aid, best education, decent food availability and quality welfare for all American children to adulthood, or he's never written that down at any rate.

He has these 'look over there!' buttons which he presses in order to win a debate/discussion that he cannot answer on his doorstep. .

No real moral fibre there, I suspect.

Facts About Child Hunger in America | Feeding America

www.feedingamerica.org › hunger-in-america › child-h...
                              1 in 7 children in America worry about their next meal. ... When they're hungry, children are more likely to be hospitalized and they face higher risks of health ...
                              Facts About Hunger and Poverty in America | Feeding America

www.feedingamerica.org › hunger-in-america › facts
                              Before the coronavirus pandemic, more than 35 million people struggled with hunger in the United States, including more than 10 million children. A household ...
                              6 startling facts about child hunger in the U.S. -- and how you ...

mashable.com › 2016/07/14 › child-hunger-united-states
                              14 Jul 2016 - 1. 16 million American kids struggle with hunger each year. · 2. 62% of teachers say children in their classrooms are coming to school hungry. · 3.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post
                                That member is a ....
                                Isn't that adorable?

The foreigner with an extremely advanced case of TDS who is pretending to have me on ignore just can't stop thinking about me, can't stop talking about me.

Comment

Working...
                                X