New Polls Show Minority Support For Trump Surging

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think that he can win, but I cannot imagine what will happen to the USA during the next four years if President Trump is returned to the White House.
He won't need the electorate any more and so we will see his real interests and motives.

Oh well........ at least the news will be interesting each morning.... the BBC sure does report many of his words and actions.

I predict that Biden will embarrass himself so badly after the first debate that he'll withdraw from the race, leaving the DNC with the difficult decision of either anointing Bernie, or advancing Harris. Either way, a disaster for the Dems :)

Arthur Brain

I predict that Biden will embarrass himself so badly after the first debate that he'll withdraw from the race, leaving the DNC with the difficult decision of either annointing Bernie, or advancing Harris. Either way, a disaster for the Dems :)

He couldn't embarrass himself any more badly than Trump has done multiple times already. Airports in 1775! The possibility of injecting disinfectant!

:dizzy:

Arthur Brain

I think that he can win, but I cannot imagine what will happen to the USA during the next four years if President Trump is returned to the White House.
He won't need the electorate any more and so we will see his real interests and motives.

Oh well........ at least the news will be interesting each morning.... the BBC sure does report many of his words and actions.

Oh, it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility. One can only hope that sanity wins out but no guarantee of that...

Arthur Brain

sez the retarded drunk foreigner with a raging case of TDS, obsessively railing against another country's leader :darwinsm:

Seriously, you are a real embarrassment to yourself. You claim to be a Christian and yet you persist with the same lying gossip, why do you do that? You're the one on here who freely admits to driving while drunk. That is pathetic. What happens in America happens to be of interest to the rest of the world so of course it's a concern when there's someone like Trump at the helm.

Arthur Brain

sez the retarded drunk foreigner with a raging case of TDS, obsessively railing against another country's leader :darwinsm:

Why do you invent up lying gossip about people? You claim to be a Christian so why do you do it? You're the one who's so irresponsible as to drink and drive.

:AMR:

ok doser

Why do you invent up lying gossip about people?

Fact: artie is retarded
Fact: artie is usually drunk
Fact: artie is a foreigner
Fact: artie has a raging case of TDS
Fact: artie is often found to be obsessively railing against another country's leader

Arthur Brain

Fact: artie is retarded
Fact: artie is usually drunk
Fact: artie is a foreigner
Fact: artie has a raging case of TDS
Fact: artie is often found to be obsessively railing against another country's leader

From the perspective of being an American, then sure, I'm a foreigner. Otherwise, there's no facts but just absolute lies and trolling. Why do you do it? Seriously? Do you have nothing else in life but to troll an internet forum?

ok doser

From the perspective of being an American, then sure, I'm a foreigner. Otherwise, there's no facts but just absolute lies and trolling. Why do you do it? Seriously? Do you have nothing else in life but to troll an internet forum?

yes, that's nice, drunky

stagger off now and find a soft place to fall down :wave2:

Jerry Shugart

Eh, the only people with "Trump Derangement Syndrome" are those who still, somehow, haven't seen through the clown and think he's good for America...

So you are a Marxist and want the party of Marxism to come to power?

Are you are a One Worlder and that is why you support the party of Open Borders?

You support the party which wants cheap foreign labor to flood the USA and keep the wages of the citizen working man down.

You support the party who is against school choice and therefore keep the poor blacks in the cities uneducated so they cannot compete with those who have better schools.

You support the party which does everything in their power to promote abortions, especially in black communities.

Do you really think that all of these things which the Democrat Party support are good for America?

Arthur Brain

So you are a Marxist and want the party of Marxism to come to power?

Are you are a One Worlder and that is why you support the party of Open Borders?

You support the party which wants cheap foreign labor to flood the USA and keep the wages of the citizen working man down.

You support the party who is against school choice and therefore keep the poor blacks in the cities uneducated so they cannot compete with those who have better schools.

You support the party which does everything in their power to promote abortions, especially in black communities.

Do you really think that all of these things which the Democrat Party support are good for America?

No, I'm not a Marxist. Nor am I so gullible as to "think" as you do where it comes to democrats or opposing views. I'd just sooner have the utter clown in office removed in November as a doughnut would be better equipped to hold office.

ok doser

... a doughnut would be better equipped to hold office.

would a doughnut deter Putin's expansionist desires, wrt Belarus, Ukraine, etc?

would a doughnut effectively block little rocketman? Iran?

would a doughnut achieve this Nobel Prize worthy accomplishment?

After UAE, Bahrain deals signed, Trump says 7-9 countries seek peace with Israel

Soon after historic Abraham Accords ceremony at the White House, US president includes Saudi Arabia among those nations also now ready to normalize ties with Jewish state

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-september-15-2020/