Trump should get Nobel Peace Prize

Arthur Brain

DUMB BARACK OBAMA QUOTES:

"R-S-P-E-C-T." --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right." --mixing up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress (March 1, 2013)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings, and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling, and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St.Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as a way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers.<

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

"You're likable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

What the heck am I or anyone else supposed to do with all of that? It's just a bunch of stuff cobbled together. Your current president is embarrassing himself on a regular basis to the point where he's likely going to be the most lampooned president in the history of the USA.

God's Truth

What the heck am I or anyone else supposed to do with all of that? It's just a bunch of stuff cobbled together. Your current president is embarrassing himself on a regular basis to the point where he's likely going to be the most lampooned president in the history of the USA.

You really don't care that Obama has said a lot of dumb things, only care about Trump?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And there's the fact that Israel and the UAE have, in the past, been doing joint military exercises, which also sorta lowers the bar for Trump to be "making peace between them." Normally hostile powers don't hold joint military exercises. They both see Iran as the true bad guy in the Middle East and so have been coordinating military plans and diplomacy.

UAE and Israel join hands in joint military exercises

19/04/2019

The joint air force exercise in Greece is one of the many times in which the UAE and Israel have cooperated together.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and ‘Israel’ have taken part in a joint military exercise in Greece, alongside the US and Italy.
The joint exercises, dubbed the ‘Iniohos 2019’ and held at the Andravida base in Greece, saw the air forces of each participating country cooperate and train alongside one another, with a number of military jets from each country’s military being used in the exercises. [1]
Military aircraft involved in the exercises included the F-16 which is operated by a number of nations, including the UAE, and is the primary fighter jet used by the ‘Israeli’ air force in its indiscriminate bombing of the Gaza Strip. Other military jets included were the US F-35s, F-4 Phantoms, and the French Mirage-2000.
https://www.islam21c.com/news-views/uae-and-israel-join-hands-in-joint-military-exercises/

This kinda looks like "if you guys pretend to be making up just now, so that I Iook competent, there's some aid in it for you."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You really don't care that Obama has said a lot of dumb things, only care about Trump?

Bobbling a word or using the wrong word, somehow doesn't have the punch of Trump praising George Washington for seizing all the airfields during the Battle of Yorktown, or announcing that windmills cause cancer, or prescribing the injection of disinfectants as a cure for COVID-19.

Arthur Brain

Bobbling a word or using the wrong word, somehow doesn't have the punch of Trump praising George Washington for seizing all the airfields during the Battle of Yorktown, or announcing that windmills cause cancer, or prescribing the injection of disinfectants as a cure for COVID-19.

Or saying that the Spanish flu started in 1917 and led to the end of WWII...

God's Truth

He hasn't hurt America as Obama has. It is like straining a gnat and swallowing a camel when you want to give credence to Obama for not saying as much dumb things.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
He hasn't hurt America as Obama has.

Obama restored American influence in the world. When ISIS rose up, Obama put together a coalition with Iraq, Jordan, and the Kurds to crush the "caliphate." When he left office ISIS was in full retreat. Trump promptly betrayed the Kurds to curry favor with the Turks. Huge error. Even the Turks despised him for it, although they were happy to take advantage of his treachery.

Iran was on the way to developing a nuclear weapon when Obama built a coalition that shut down their oil sales, impounded their money in banks around the world, and told them that if they wanted that to change, they would abandon their enrichment programs. They finally gave in to Obama's demands. Then Trump reneged on the deal. The Iranians had their money back, they were selling oil to nations that kept the agreement, and they were able to begin enrichment of uranium once more. Trump played right into their hands.

And when the entire UN general assembly laughed at Trump as he addressed them, it was a huge humiliation for America.

When Trump referred to other nations as (bleep) countries, that was bad enough. Then his bungling of the pandemic made us a (bleep) country as far as the rest of the world is concerned. The list of nations which will accept American travelers is very short, right now. Thanks to Trump, the rest of the world is laughing at us.

God's Truth

Obama restored American influence in the world. When ISIS rose up, Obama put together a coalition with Iraq, Jordan, and the Kurds to crush the "caliphate." When he left office ISIS was in full retreat. Trump promptly betrayed the Kurds to curry favor with the Turks. Huge error. Even the Turks despised him for it, although they were happy to take advantage of his treachery.

Iran was on the way to developing a nuclear weapon when Obama built a coalition that shut down their oil sales, impounded their money in banks around the world, and told them that if they wanted that to change, they would abandon their enrichment programs. They finally gave in to Obama's demands. Then Trump reneged on the deal. The Iranians had their money back, they were selling oil to nations that kept the agreement, and they were able to begin enrichment of uranium once more. Trump played right into their hands.

And when the entire UN general assembly laughed at Trump as he addressed them, it was a huge humiliation for America.

When Trump referred to other nations as (bleep) countries, that was bad enough. Then his bungling of the pandemic made us a (bleep) country as far as the rest of the world is concerned. The list of nations which will accept American travelers is very short, right now. Thanks to Trump, the rest of the world is laughing at us.

I see all that as fake news.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm just a little glad though that he did talk to me, since it is the first time today and only time in eight years. lol

that's probably more than enough for the next eight years

besides, he'll be in meltdown mode again come November 4 :)

God's Truth

that's probably more than enough for the next eight years

besides, he'll be in meltdown mode again come November 4 :)

Yeah he probably wish he never talked to me. haaa

It's going to be exciting watching the debates between Trump and Biden and Pence and Harris.

Will be glad though when it is all over with and Trump is named winner, again.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hmm, don't recall Obama referring to himself as a very stable genius and tweeting away like a man child, confusing historical dates and crying "fake news" whenever he was criticized and doubling down on gaffes when called on them. Your current president is a laughing stock around the world.

I miss President Obama.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yeah he probably wish he never talked to me. haaa

It's going to be exciting watching the debates between Trump and Biden and Pence and Harris.

Will be glad though when it is all over with and Trump is named winner, again.

I'm hoping Rachel Madcow's head really does explode this time.