Yale professor and researcher says start using HCQ immediately as it will save lives.

chair

Well they could have a irrational obsession with another country's leader. That's pretty bad

Apparently you think the US is a tiny island nation located somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, that is of no real importance to anybody else in the world.

Lon

This is a very interesting graph. It compares deaths per millions in nations that don't prescribe HCQ on a regular bases compared to nations that sell it over the counter because of malaria. The contrast is stark.
I wonder what factors are involved. Here in the U.S. a lot of our grandparents wind up all together in hospice/nursing homes and this virus wipes out entire wings. I'm not sure what other countries do with their elderly or if life-expectancy reaches that far. We always want to analyze our data in comparison of so many other considerations before we rush to publishing what we find.

chair

I wonder what factors are involved. Here in the U.S. a lot of our grandparents wind up all together in hospice/nursing homes and this virus wipes out entire wings. I'm not sure what other countries do with their elderly or if life-expectancy reaches that far. We always want to analyze our data in comparison of so many other considerations before we rush to publishing what we find.

Then you have the Pastafarians, who maintain that global warming is due to a shortage of pirates.After all, the rise in global temperatures correlates with the drop in pirate population. QED.

Gary K

Banned
What other countries do, say the ones in the graph, is dose their people on a regular basis with antimalarial drugs. Namely HCQ and the rest of quine drugs. In many parts of the world HCQ is an over the counter medication. That's how few problems there are with using it long term. It actually has fewer adverse effects than asprin. Millions of people take it every day without problems. All the disinformation you see and hear on a very regular basis comes from two sources. One is the Trump haters. The second is from big pharma. If HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc is used the big pharma companies miss out on billions, if not trillions of revenue. Think they would use only ethical means to destroy the reputation of a drug combo that can stop the coronavirus in it's tracks to get all that revenue?

HCQ is no longer under patent. It's now a generic drug that's been around for many decades which means it is sold dirt cheap. There's no excuse left to charge big prices for it to pay off the research costs when producing it.

The science behind HCQ is very solid and very well known. There are studies on it being used against coronaviruses as far back as 2003. Back the Fauci recommended it. Guess why he knocks it now? He's in line ot make many millions through his associations with the pharma companies. He's as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Here is a video done by a medical researcher and teacher that explains how and why HCQ just works. His videos are extremely interesting and he explains the science at the cellular level extremely well. His business is training medical students and young doctors. These are not short videos, but they are the best educational videos I've ever seen. This guy is an outstanding teacher.

DrBeen's videos on vitamin C and D3 are fascinating and he shows how they work inside our immune systems and just how critical they are in fighting the coronavirus. Take 3000 milligrams a day of Vitamin C and 5000 IU of D3. It's critical to avoid getting behind the coronavirus curve and allow your immune system to fight this thing off.

Gary K

Banned
Here is Dr. Been's video on the importance of having vitamin D levels at high enough levels to keep our immune system functioning at optimal levels. This stops the cytokine storms that the coronavirus creates.

Lon

Then you have the Pastafarians, who maintain that global warming is due to a shortage of pirates.After all, the rise in global temperatures correlates with the drop in pirate population. QED.

Right, correlations vs strong data. The question was 'why are Amercan rates higher and what factors cause it?' Pirates? :nono: Something else, but what?

(never heard of a pirate theory, must be a Middle East thing)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Right, correlations vs strong data. The question was 'why are Amercan rates higher and what factors cause it?'

The 1st thing that I would look at is the validity of the data. Is it comparable between countries, or does it need to be massaged to account for different reporting methods, different measuring methods, different rates of testing, etc?

Lon

The 1st thing that I would look at is the validity of the data. Is it comparable between countries, or does it need to be massaged to account for different reporting methods, different measuring methods, different rates of testing, etc?

The death rate is the death rate. It 'can' change but it is just a report. We've believed poverty affects the death rate, and nutrition affects the death rate, and smoking and other behaviors affect the death rate and then there is the coronavirus. "Massage?" :nono: Just a reckoning of statistics for meaning when we are trying to see the effects of the coronavirus. I'm not even sure 'why' death rates were introduced. Coronavirus is one of many of those results.

Here is the video I thought I was posting above. This covers HCQ, zinc, azithromycin, quercetin, vitamin c and vitamin d3 as well as what goes on at the cellular level. It's quite an education.

Those are some good videos. Thank you for sharing that! That there are food sources of zinc ionophores, like EGCG and quercetin, at least this something, in terms of HCQ being treated as if cyanide. Isn't it all so moronic, and immoral? Like one of the Front Line physicians pointed out, people are dying, while evil idiots are debating whether safe prevention should be considered or allowed, as if it's also better to suffocate to death on a ventilator, lest we try some politically incorrect therapy? And how very wicked and arrogant is it there are those that are trying to limit the options of the very sick, or headed there? Anybody ill, whatsoever, that wants to try the HCQ and zinc therapy should be allowed to do so, on demand. Everybody should be availed the prophylaxis if they wish, for that matter. There's a deadly pandemic across the land and world. It's like, between pharma and whackjob liberals, there's a coalition of death.

These Two Charts Should Land Dr. Fauci in Prison

From https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-fauci-prison/

Yes, striking stuff. There's evil afoot, and here's why. You don't need to be a physician to look into the 400 mg per week dose of HCQ to see this is a very low dose (200 mg twice a week), of a drug that's been safely used, around the world, in much higher doses, for decades. Acetaminophen, Tylenol, is OTC. You can pickle your liver taking too much acetaminophen, if one uses alcohol so much more easily, and people in pain tend to wolf down more pills. Liver failure is fatal. Yet acetaminophen is OTC, the point, of course, I'd put forth is that acetaminophen is much more dangerous than low dose HCQ, and, as if not to mention, there are a lot of dangerous OTC drugs if anybody is going to have them for dinner, and there are directions on the labels you're not supposed to ignore. The dots do not connect with any sweetness and light that, at least, HCQ and zinc are not made available, in a national emergency. The summary point is nobody can be that stupid that's a scientist, which means there can only be an evil agenda of some sort, not medicine and life driving all this, rather special interests, I'd say likely some unregenerates sucking the devil's kneecaps, like goes on, as usual, in the world culture, 24x7, smiley people out the wazoo, full of narcissism, greed and guile, and everybody else's life cheap.

John 3:19-20 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

And why is the Right To Try law not being enforced for people who want to take HCQ?

Interesting, but it appears that law applies to the terminally ill. Most survive covid. Would this be a snare, applying that law? (Using HCQ around last gasp on a ventilator isn't what's required, needs to be used, earlier on.) In any event, you raise a good point, covid being significantly lethal, as well as reports of other possible, enduring health consequences to those that survive. There ought to be Right to Try, in any case, if only that this is America. Given the safety of HCQ, I find it incredibly arrogant, evil, that any talking head, in any walk, should be allowed to overrule a person's freewill choice in matters that can turn deadly. Nobody should have that right over others. Only the likes of Nazis like making personal choices for other people. You'll notice what's going on is very Nazi, this trying to ban speech that isn't the party line, even from respected doctors and other scientists. When speech and mind control creeps in, "Houston, we have a problem." In my opinion, especially scumbag liberals use any crisis to try and encroach on individual rights, this "don't waste a good crisis" guile they'll even boast about. They're merely clear enemies of democracy. I'm just sick of all the narcissistic morons out there, with all their guile, playing God.

Gary K

Banned
Those are some good videos. Thank you for sharing that! That there are food sources of zinc ionophores, like EGCG and quercetin, at least this something, in terms of HCQ being treated as if cyanide. Isn't it all so moronic, and immoral? Like one of the Front Line physicians pointed out, people are dying, while evil idiots are debating whether safe prevention should be considered or allowed, as if it's also better to suffocate to death on a ventilator, lest we try some politically incorrect therapy? And how very wicked and arrogant is it there are those that are trying to limit the options of the very sick, or headed there? Anybody ill, whatsoever, that wants to try the HCQ and zinc therapy should be allowed to do so, on demand. Everybody should be availed the prophylaxis if they wish, for that matter. There's a deadly pandemic across the land and world. It's like, between pharma and whackjob liberals, there's a coalition of death.

You're welcome.

I take zinc, quercetine and vitamin d3 as a prophylaxis. I take 500 milligrams of quercetin , 50 mg of zinc, and 5000 IU of vitamin d3 several times a week.

And I agree with you what we see on tv is nothing but flat out evil for there is no reason for the vast majority of those deaths. To withhold a treatment regimen that would cut the number of deaths to a very small fraction of what they now are by lying to the masses is nothing less than murder.