White Lives Don't Matter

Lon

As soon as someone says 'orange lives' they are either saying they are above or below another color. The problem with this particular isn't that Black Lives do not matter, but that it isn't the issue. The issue is whether a thug killing another thug, regardless of color, is right. To stick up for criminals is to identify one's color with the criminal and THAT is the problem. This movement is lost behind the framing of it. There are more brown and yellow lives in America that seldom get a voice. There are minority white colors that are just entering this nation that don't have a strong voice yet. Does color matter? It does when a color isn't treated well, but we have to be careful not to let 'color' inequality become about color, else no one is judged by their own merit. At this point, I'm not sure I want "Black Criminal Murders" to "Matter" over and above White, Red, or Yellow Criminal Murderers." Innocent until proven guilty, yes, but not to the exclusion of sense. The lives destroyed mattered, regardless of color. Regardless of color, those doing these crimes do not merit street marches. I mourn their unjust demise by vigilantes but it isn't a time for "thug lives matter.' There are much larger populations and interests that need our time and efforts.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
As soon as someone says 'orange lives' they are either saying they are above or below another color. The problem with this particular isn't that Black Lives do not matter, but that it isn't the issue. The issue is whether a thug killing another thug, regardless of color, is right. To stick up for criminals is to identify one's color with the criminal and THAT is the problem. This movement is lost behind the framing of it. There are more brown and yellow lives in America that seldom get a voice. There are minority white colors that are just entering this nation that don't have a strong voice yet. Does color matter? It does when a color isn't treated well, but we have to be careful not to let 'color' inequality become about color, else no one is judged by their own merit. At this point, I'm not sure I want "Black Criminal Murders" to "Matter" over and above White, Red, or Yellow Criminal Murderers." Innocent until proven guilty, yes, but not to the exclusion of sense. The lives destroyed mattered, regardless of color. Regardless of color, those doing these crimes do not merit street marches. I mourn their unjust demise by vigilantes but it isn't a time for "thug lives matter.' There are much larger populations and interests that need our time and efforts.

You hit the nail on the head Lon. Black Lives Matter is misleading. The movement doesn't give a damn about the black lives that have been destroyed in the protests and the rioting and the shooting. What their aim is would be better represented by Thug Lives Matter.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
As soon as someone says 'orange lives' they are either saying they are above or below another color. The problem with this particular isn't that Black Lives do not matter, but that it isn't the issue.

One of the problems with meaningless slogans like "Black Lives Matter" is that they are meaningless. They are neither true nor false--they are non-propositional. The slogan, "Black Lives Matter", being a non-proposition, is not believed by anybody (not even by its loudest slogan-chanters/picketers), nor is it denied by anybody. It is not amenable to being believed, denied, asserted, contradicted, refuted, etc. All that it is good for is exactly that for which it has consistently been used: mindless chanting

People who, like the Satanist, Marxist, anti-human God-haters who design and spearhead movements such as BLM, and manipulate (and weaponize against opposition) the booboisie by means of slogans and other props--such people despise logic, and they very deliberately design their slogans to not be amenable to logical refutation. Notice that there is no quantifier with the pretended subject "Black Lives": they have it as "Black Lives Matter", and not "ALL Black Lives Matter". (Similarly, notice that many Darwin cheerleaders say things (and purely for emotional effect) such as "Creationists are not scientists"--whereas we do not often (if ever) hear them saying "ALL creationists are non-scientists", or "NO creationists are scientists".) All Marxists and Darwin cheerleaders utterly despise, and perpetually war against logic, and you will always find yourself confronted with a wall of unmixed dishonesty, and irate noise, when you corner them with the logically necessary consequences of their own, pathetic attempts at flouting logic.

The issue is whether a thug killing another thug, regardless of color, is right. To stick up for criminals is to identify one's color with the criminal and THAT is the problem. This movement is lost behind the framing of it. There are more brown and yellow lives in America that seldom get a voice. There are minority white colors that are just entering this nation that don't have a strong voice yet. Does color matter? It does when a color isn't treated well, but we have to be careful not to let 'color' inequality become about color, else no one is judged by their own merit. At this point, I'm not sure I want "Black Criminal Murders" to "Matter" over and above White, Red, or Yellow Criminal Murderers."

You might be amused to notice that an anagram of "Black Lives Matter" is "Evil Blacks Matter", while, of course, neither "Good Blacks Matter", nor "Innocent Blacks Matter", nor "Rationally-thinking/rationally-behaving Blacks Matter", is an anagram thereof.

Perhaps most accurately, the slogan's initials, "B.L.M.", could be understood as standing for "Black-Leeching Marxists", since that's exactly what these miscreants--these Marxists--are doing through their BLM movement: leeching off of as many black people as they can get away with leeching off of, for as long as they can get away with it, as just one more of their ends-justify-the-means attempts at grabbing more political power.

Lon

One of the problems with meaningless slogans like "Black Lives Matter" is that they are meaningless. They are neither true nor false--they are non-propositional. The slogan, "Black Lives Matter", being a non-proposition, is not believed by anybody (not even by its loudest slogan-chanters/picketers), nor is it denied by anybody. It is not amenable to being believed, denied, asserted, contradicted, refuted, etc. All that it is good for is exactly that for which it has consistently been used: mindless chanting.
Certainly when the framing is the context of two criminals. It is not a context for blue or black lives, but the extreme of a behavior. There is an attempt to attach the police behavior to disproportionate mistreatment of black criminals, but when "black lives matter" over against the criminal, it equates all black lives to those of the criminal. I have enough black friends to not allow them to be tainted by the lowest common denominator: That both them and the criminal happen to be black. Rather, I see, and I think rightly, a criminal who was killed by a vigilante rogue deputy AND I see dear brothers and sisters in Christ, who happen to have a different skin color than me, that doesn't mean much to me at all (except in the sense that the majority haven't treated them as people but skin color but these two become blurred and confused and I never want them to be).

People who, like the Satanist, Marxist, anti-human God-haters who design and spearhead movements such as BLM, and manipulate (and weaponize against opposition) the booboisie by means of slogans and other props--such people despise logic, and they very deliberately design their slogans to not be amenable to logical refutation. Notice that there is no quantifier with the pretended subject "Black Lives": they have it as "Black Lives Matter", and not "ALL Black Lives Matter". (Similarly, notice that many Darwin cheerleaders say things (and purely for emotional effect) such as "Creationists are not scientists"--whereas we do not often (if ever) hear them saying "ALL creationists are non-scientists", or "NO creationists are scientists".) All Marxists and Darwin cheerleaders utterly despise, and perpetually war against logic, and you will always find yourself confronted with a wall of unmixed dishonesty, and irate noise, when you corner them with the logically necessary consequences of their own, pathetic attempts at flouting logic.
I agree.

You might be amused to notice that an anagram of "Black Lives Matter" is "Evil Blacks Matter", while, of course, neither "Good Blacks Matter", nor "Innocent Blacks Matter", nor "Rationally-thinking/rationally-behaving Blacks Matter", is an anagram thereof.
Amused? I'm not sure I'm catching this point. I'd think you are agreeing on what was said in thread, that the confusion is over 'evil black lives' mattering, which oddly is the impetus for these demonstrations and marches. We should counter-march that children were killed by BLM friction, uprising, and unrest (not to mention the rise in COVID related deaths as a result). Further explanation is appreciated, whether I'm catching your meaning or not.

Perhaps most accurately, the slogan's initials, "B.L.M.", could be understood as standing for "Black-Leeching Marxists", since that's exactly what these miscreants--these Marxists--are doing through their BLM movement: leeching off of as many black people as they can get away with leeching off of, for as long as they can get away with it, as just one more of their ends-justify-the-means attempts at grabbing more political power.
I'm not sure if cabin-fever didn't take over this last time. There were demonstrations for two weeks.