Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and more

HeySabu

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

PyramidHead

President retweets guy yelling white power, Trump supporter “exposes” democrats racist history. I’m beginning to notice the pattern here;)

Notice that the ones who are openly white supremacist now, in current times, the new nazis and white power people LOVE Donald Trump. That’s the inconvenient current reality.

PyramidHead

.....and the left STILL uses REAL racism to cause chaos and fear. Not the fake stupid racism of a dumb flag. You are an ignorant fool

Are neo nazis not real racists? They vote, and they don’t vote democrat. I know this because they congregate on street corners and scream that fact for the world to hear.

PyramidHead

The reason Sabu doesn't consider the KKK and Neo-Nazis to be "real racists" is because he isn't the target of their racism.

He claims to be from India. He is indeed a target of their racism, even if he hasn’t been personally confronted by one yet.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He claims to be from India. He is indeed a target of their racism, even if he hasn’t been personally confronted by one yet.

India? Hmm, I didn't know that. But if true, it explains why he knows so little about what is really going on here.

PyramidHead

His hello posts state he was born in India and lives in the USA

Either way, glad to have you here with us HeySabu, even if we don’t agree on everything :cheers:

HeySabu

Are neo nazis not real racists?.

Sure, if you can find one you idiot. The entire Democrat Party and the left are a cesspool of hate. Good luck finding ten real Nazis in your county, moron.

You fight against the Straw Man, the fake enemy you created. The REAL enemy is the Left. Those aren't Nazis burning down cities you imbecile.

PyramidHead

Sure, if you can find one you idiot. The entire Democrat Party and the left are a cesspool of hate. Good luck finding ten real Nazis in your county, moron.

You fight against the Straw Man, the fake enemy you created. The REAL enemy is the Left. Those aren't Nazis burning down cities you imbecile.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren’t very tapped in here. There is a huge resurgence of white supremacy in America. From the psycho who shot those constables in CA to the soldier who just got caught trying to get his unit ambushed to that mob in Ohio that slammed that poor young girls head in the wall in Ohio because they disliked her sign, it is a real and prevalent issue here. There’s a small group out here who do the heil hitler salute and scream Trump in my town. They’re out here

PyramidHead

This point is well taken. The "protesters" claim to be anti-fascist, but their actions prove otherwise.

Protesters protest. Looters and rioters are opportunists who take advantage of chaos, a separate group of people. They do the same in natural disasters. Peaceful protests have continued across the nation without much incident, for the most part. It’s the same as calling a group of people chanting white power Republicans in an attempt to dishonestly conflate a larger group with a smaller, more disagreeable group.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
From the psycho who shot those constables in CA to the soldier who just got caught trying to get his unit ambushed to that mob in Ohio that slammed that poor young girls head in the wall in Ohio because they disliked her sign, it is a real and prevalent issue here.

That's true but the crimes being committed by the so-called protesters are at least equally as great, if not greater.

There’s a small group out here who do the heil hitler salute and scream Trump in my town. They’re out here

Indeed but they don't seem to be the ones who have been out there rioting, looting, committing arson and assault on a grand scale.

PyramidHead

That's true but the crimes being committed by the so-called protesters are at least equally as great, if not greater.

Indeed but they don't seem to be the ones who have been out there rioting, looting, committing arson and assault on a grand scale.

I’m not going to defend those actions. And the people responsible for those actions will most likely be caught, and certainly prosecuted. Almost all of it is on video. But people remain in the streets because there is no other recourse for those who feel they can be summarily executed by the state without consequence. They fear for their lives, and the lives of their families, and neighbors. Whether or not you agree, at least try to place yourself in those shoes. People are absolutely terrified and angry and feel there is little or nothing they can do to stop it.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Protesters protest. Looters and rioters are opportunists who take advantage of chaos, a separate group of people.

Not all protesters are rioters and looters, but all rioters and looters are protesters.

I've been following this very closely, so I know whereof I speak. Whether it's Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, LA, etc., crowds of protesters quickly became crowds of rioters and looters when the sun went down.

PyramidHead

Not all protesters are rioters and looters, but all rioters and looters are protesters.

I've been following this very closely, so I know whereof I speak. Whether it's Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, LA, etc., crowds of protesters quickly became crowds of rioters and looters when the sun went down.

Yes, during the first few days of protests many cities experienced issues. Minneapolis burned because there was no more rule of law. You cannot execute citizens the way George Floyd was executed, not in a city where the police union is led by a man whom it is an open secret he is a white supremacist (Bob Kroll). An actual, suitable response by the police union to a brutal murder of a citizen could have severely curtailed that response.

NYC and Providence, RI the police response was botched. They were so busy chasing protesters around they left storefronts wide open to attack. And other places had issues with burning and looting as well that were quelled by the national guard, and have not resumed in weeks while peaceful protests have. Looters have been caught and charged. Arsonists have been caught and charged, like the white woman who burned down the McDonalds in Atlanta who was in no way associated with BLM. In fact, if not for BLM activists recording and posting her actions online, she would have got away with it.

Do not allow certain media to convince you our black brothers and sisters are solely criminals and agitators! Arsonists and looters are bad people but there is a system to punish them. There does not seem to be a system to punish evil police. This is the issue!