Joe Biden says he would force everyone to wear masks in public

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
On my side, I keep hearing numbers concerning the COVID-19 victims, but no sign of any source concerning their names and addresses (where they lived) as it is usually done for the war's heroes.

Thank you.

Don't hold your breath. It's similar to how the Nazi leftard propagandists and their hand puppets can never tell you how many persons' lives they imagine they've saved by their mask-wearing, nor whose lives they've saved.

7djengo7

It would be a good idea to wear them every flu season.

Then why weren't you doing so?

You call it "common sense" to wear a mask, so why did you wait (until your Nazi leftard programmers started telling you to wear a mask) to start wearing a mask? Why had your "common sense" not prompted you to already be walking around wearing a mask, months ago, despite Dr. Anthony Fauci's stating (in contradiction to your "common sense") that, "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask"?

MAGA (Mask All Gullible Apes)

chair

Then why weren't you doing so?

You call it "common sense" to wear a mask, so why did you wait (until your Nazi leftard programmers started telling you to wear a mask) to start wearing a mask? Why had your "common sense" not prompted you to already be walking around wearing a mask, months ago, despite Dr. Anthony Fauci's stating (in contradiction to your "common sense") that, "There's no reason to be walking around with a mask"?

I did start wearing a mask months ago.

KerimF

By design, a natural disease which can spread rather quickly and easily among 'healthy' people living in a 'healthy' environment, is not a deadly one; otherwise humans wouldn't have the chance to survive that long in all continents; mainly in the far past when being ill was seen as being caused of sinning (God's wrath).

But it is always possible to spread easily and quickly a deadly disease when and where the world's Elite see necessary (mainly in these days, thanks to some very advanced technologies).

Although I know very well what I am talking about (based on personal experiences), I don't expect any ordinary person in the world who lives far from politics and medicine to know or even agree on what I said.

Let us remember always every time we hear a human addressing the multitudes, if not the world, that he is not an immune immortal angel and he risks his life, if not much worse, if he reveals the 'full' truth he knows about any event/situation. After all, a group of people cannot play the master... if its slaves (modern word, followers/believers) know 'all' what their masters know :)

Wish you all be safe.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

7djengo7

...just going to show that you can always find somebody with credentials to say just about anything.

Which goes to show just how worthless it is for you to hand out (as you like to do) pronouncements from those whose "credentials" you revere, who say what you like to hear said.

7djengo7

My point is that Mitch McConnell, the highest ranking Republican in the Senate, is also part of the Antichrist's conspiracy to get you to wear a mask.

Perhaps. Although, I wouldn't think that getting people to wear masks would be considered an end in itself, of course.

And why is he not wearing the mask while he is standing there telling everybody else to wear a mask? Rank hypocrisy.

He says, "It's not complicated," while he stands there holding up a mask, in his hand, not wearing it on his face. Presumably, he means it's not complicated to wear a mask on one's face. He sure makes it look complicated.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And why is he not wearing the mask while he is standing there telling everybody else to wear a mask? Rank hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is the nature of the Beast. Today, he is telling you to wear the mask of the Beast, but tomorrow he will be ORDERING you to wear the mask of the Beast--and if you refuse, he will have your head chopped off as per the Book of Revelatons. And he won't be wearing a mask himself when he does it.

7djengo7

Hypocrisy is the nature of the Beast. Today, he is telling you to wear the mask of the Beast, but tomorrow he will be ORDERING you to wear the mask of the Beast--and if you refuse, he will have your head chopped off as per the Book of Revelatons. And he won't be wearing a mask himself when he does it.

Another fizzle-out post, eh?

(But LOL @ "Revelatons")

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
107098334_10224573817272287_4984545928088726006_n.jpg