Joe Biden says he would force everyone to wear masks in public

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I follow Fauci's hypocritical example on masks. When the cameras are on, his mask is on. When the cameras are off, his mask is off. I never wear a mask because cameras are never on me.

Nice! :)

Superbly written.

7djengo7

:rotfl:

That's hilarious!

I've never watched that show, because, from what little I'd seen/heard of it, it seemed pretty downright crass to me, and I suspect that it would not make me laugh a whole lot, anyway. But the show repurposed as this meme really makes me laugh!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

7djengo7

Of course their lives matter!

The reality is that there's an epidemic. And to minimize the damage to everybody, including the very very real economic damage, everybody needs to wear masks. It will help life get back to near normal, save lives, businesses, families, reduce suicides- all of it. Just wearing a mask can help control the epidemic without ruining so many lives. So why the resistance to wearing a blessed mask?

What resistance to wearing a mask?
  • There's resistance against the Nazi leftards' demand that one wear a mask against one's will.
  • There's resistance against being coerced by the Nazi leftards into mask-wearing, by aggressive force, or threat of aggressive force against non-compliance.
  • There's resistance against buying into Nazi leftard propaganda that wearing a mask at the Nazi leftards' arrogant demand has benefited, is benefiting, or will benefit somebody other than the Nazi leftard power-grabbers, themselves.
I've not heard of resistance to wearing a mask, though.

Making America Great Again is, of course, anathema to the America-despising Nazi leftards. One of the planks the Nazi leftards have chosen to adopt as a means to grab more political power for themselves is:

MAGA (Masking All Gullible Apes)

Last edited:

chair

What resistance to wearing a mask?
  • There's resistance against the Nazi leftards' demand that one wear a mask against one's will.
  • There's resistance against being coerced by the Nazi leftards into mask-wearing, by aggressive force, or threat of aggressive force against non-compliance.
  • There's resistance against buying into Nazi leftard propaganda that wearing a mask at the Nazi leftards' arrogant demand has benefited, is benefiting, or will benefit somebody other than the Nazi leftard power-grabbers, themselves.
I've not heard of resistance to wearing a mask, though.

Making America Great Again is, of course, anathema to the America-despising Nazi leftards. One of the planks the Nazi leftards have chosen to adopt as a means to grab more political power for themselves is:

MAGA (Masking All Gullible Apes)

Weird. and sick.
get some help.

chair

If masks are so effective then why aren't we required to wear them every flu season?

Do you really need me to spell this out for you?
It would be a good idea to wear them every flu season. COVID-19 is more contagious and more dangerous than your average flu, which is why it is being required in many places.

chair

But every flu season isn't an election year, so...

...so... you need to pretend that masks aren't needed so that Trump can win?
...so... you are willing to sacrifice the health, lives and economic well-being of thousands in order to gain political points?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It's been that way for years in many Asian countries.

The citizens of Asian countries don't vote for U.S. presidents. So I repeat, why are we required to wear masks ONLY this election year?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
...so... you need to pretend that masks aren't needed so that Trump can win?
...so...you need to pretend that masks are needed so that Trump can not win?

...so... you are willing to sacrifice the health, lives and economic well-being of thousands in order to gain political points?
You are the one who is willing to sacrifice health, lives and economic well-being of thousands in order to gain political points. Not me.

KerimF

On my side, I keep hearing numbers concerning the COVID-19 victims, but no sign of any source concerning their names and addresses (where they lived) as it is usually done for the war's heroes.

Thank you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The citizens of Asian countries don't vote for U.S. presidents. So I repeat, why are we required to wear masks ONLY this election year?

Because this is the first year of COVID-19. Man, you're slow.

Also, in Asian countries they learned their lesson from previous viral outbreaks of swine flu, etc.

Most of us in America are too lazy and entitled to take the initiative ourselves, so we have to be told to do it.

chair

You are the one who is willing to sacrifice health, lives and economic well-being of thousands in order to gain political points. Not me.

Exactly false. If everybody would wear masks, we'd have less sick people AND a better economy. Wearing masks helps everybody. The only cost is...wearing a mask. Why has this become politicized?

KerimF

It's been that way for years in many Asian countries.

Where I live, we had years of serious flu in which millions (about 50% of the local population) were infected and not less than 10% of them died.
In these years, I personally had to stay in bed for about 10 days (usually 1 to 3) with very high fever before my brain synthesised the proper ant-virus in my blood.
But in those years, no one talked about a pandemic, not even an epidemic!

This year, at most 1% only of the local population are said to be infected but the local media insists that we live a pandemic (I guess, they mean the world lives it, not us).
So, I bet that the media in every country in the world (with no exceptions!!!) is also instructed to convince the people the same story (which evolves with time as it was done for AIDS), I hear daily.

By whom those audio/visual media around the world (claimed being in totally different camps) are instructed on a daily basis, God only knows :)