Joe Biden says he would force everyone to wear masks in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post

It's not about saving lives. It's about the election. The Dems know they can't beat Trump in November. That's why they are pushing vote-by-mail so hard. It's easy to cheat via vote-by-mail. The Coronavirus is the perfect excuse. Requiring people to wear masks in public keeps the Coronavirus on people's minds right up until election time. The Dems NEED people to wear the masks. Corona is more of a political health issue than AIDS was.
    Cases of covid are beginning to rise fast in some States. Best advice is to buy some washable masks and have one with you when you go out. Some venues won't let you in without one now.
    This isn't about politics, it's about a very nasty killer virus.
    We have to wear them in many venues and on all public transport now, and there are no elections about to happen here. See? Stay alive. Keep well. Keep a mask with you to wear when necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post

Cases of covid are beginning to rise fast in some States. Best advice is to buy some washable masks and have one with you when you go out. Some venues won't let you in without one now.
      This isn't about politics, it's about a very nasty killer virus.
      We have to wear them in many venues and on all public transport now, and there are no elections about to happen here. See? Stay alive. Keep well. Keep a mask with you to wear when necessary.
      My daughter sews washable masks. She did it to make some money when she was on unpaid corona leave (though she did get unemployment benefits). Now the workshop for people with limitations she runs makes them. I own 3 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by chair View Post

My daughter sews washable masks. She did it to make some money when she was on unpaid corona leave (though she did get unemployment benefits). Now the workshop for people with limitations she runs makes them. I own 3 so far.
        Excellent! My wife has purchased 4 masks for me, 1 in my rucksack, 1 in my car, 1 for me in her Jeep and 1 in my cycle bag......... and I have already been to a shop that requires everybody to wear them.

She has to wear them all the time at work now so her team are getting gold of some really nice ones...... they are becoming fashionable here. She has just received a 'tiger' mask which looks absolutely brilliant and is made of very soft material for extended wearing. All the vets and nurses have animal masks now!

Comment

Why are you so upset about wearing a mask?
          Because its stupid (like you) and I won't let a senile hair sniffer order me to wear one. They do no good. Maybe he will order us to wear tin foil hats next. You would like that to wouldn't you dopey

Comment

Originally posted by HeySabu View Post

I won't let a senile hair sniffer order me to wear one. They do no good. Maybe he will order us to wear tin foil hats next.
            It's not nice to call Mike Pence senile just because he promotes mask-wearinng: “Wear a mask wherever it’s indicated, wherever you’re not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus,” Pence said... -- https://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...s-wear-a-mask/

Comment

Originally posted by User Name View Post

It's not nice to call Mike Pence senile just because he promotes mask-wearinng: “Wear a mask wherever it’s indicated, wherever you’re not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus,” Pence said... -- https://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...s-wear-a-mask/
              Bit ironic where it comes to Pence but hey...

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Because its stupid (like you) and I won't let a senile hair sniffer order me to wear one. They do no good. Maybe he will order us to wear tin foil hats next. You would like that to wouldn't you dopey
                It isn't stupid. Saying that over and over again won't change that. It is smart, works, and has been common practice in Asian countries for many years.
                And no- calling me stupid doesn't improve your argument. Nor does labeling a politician as senile. This isn't a political issue. This is a question of your personal responsibility to yourself and everyone around you.

Comment

Trump is hitting Hispanics with Biden's dementia
                  Who speaks Spanish?

Comment

Don't know where you live, but the covid-19 is spiking fast again in many States. You'd better buy some masks and keep them with you because soon you won't be allowed in to many venues without one.

Only dumbos will be caught out without one, and they could be the ones bringing death back to their families and homes, so it's time to wake up and get some sense in your head...

Comment

It’s crazy how every country in the world is wearing masks in solidarity of robbing Americans of their freedoms. Damn you, George Soros!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post

Don't know where you live, but the covid-19 is spiking fast again in many States. You'd better buy some masks and keep them with you because soon you won't be allowed in to many venues without one.

Only dumbos will be caught out without one, and they could be the ones bringing death back to their families and homes, so it's time to wake up and get some sense in your head...
                        My county is the lowest in the state by rate - number of cases per 100000 population.

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post

My county is the lowest in the state by rate - number of cases per 100000 population.
                          I am proud of us on the northern East Coast. Governor Hogan has handled the crisis in an exemplary manner, and Marylanders responded without drama to face mask requirements at private businesses. While some places have to close their bars back down recently, our states great response has allowed me to get new employment at a reputable bar with a competitive wage. Woo!
                          sigpic

Comment

Why are you so upset about wearing a mask? It's meant to protect everybody around you. Good Christians, indeed anybody with a conscience, should be running to wear masks, without government intervention.
                            Does THIS answer your question? Doesn't her life matter?

WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

I can ID the suspect.

It's Denzel Washington, right?

Comment

No, it is a fallacy. Because of one case, or a few cases, you prefer to doom thousands of innocents. Not to mention that he could have worn a mask or motorcycle helmet irrespective of COVID-19. It's about the same as saying "I was forced to stop at a traffic light by some stupid fascist government law, and somebody ran into from behind!- therefore- we shouldn't stop at traffic lights." Ans yes- that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X