Joe Biden says he would force everyone to wear masks in public

Arthur Brain

Is chair way more rational and intelligent than you could hope to be at this point, and far more mature than you, to boot?

He's leaps and bounds ahead of you on all counts, which is what...counts.

LOL @ u just called chair "irregular".

Erm, no. Do you often imagine things that people haven't said?

LOL

How old were you when you came to understand that the best thing you could ever hope to do to try to console yourself in your persistent failure to win in your irrational war against truth and logic is to just, over and over and over, pathetically crow about the age of your opponents, as you're wont to do? Tell me: do you really feel it helps you to do that? I, frankly, don't see how adopting such a mindless, banal practice as that could ever console me, were I in a state similar to that of your perpetual state of being wrong and stupid--and sadly humdrum.

The day I realized that writing "LOL" was a sure fire way of not deserving to be taken seriously on a debate forum. Wow, are you boring.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Is chair way more rational and intelligent than you could hope to be at this point, and far more mature than you, to boot?

He's leaps and bounds ahead of you on all counts, which is what...counts.

LOL

What always "counts" with you is your answering questions nobody asked you, while stonewalling against all the questions that we have asked you.

Erm, no. Do you often imagine things that people haven't said?

Erm, no. I just pointed out what you said, retard. :)

The day I realized that writing "LOL" was a sure fire way of not deserving to be taken seriously on a debate forum. Wow, are you boring.

LOLOL

Arthur Brain

LOL

What always "counts" with you is your answering questions nobody asked you, while stonewalling against all the questions that we have asked you.

Erm, no. I just pointed out what you said, retard. :)

LOLOL

What a load of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You'll grow up hopefully one day kid.