Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Can you please provide one example of Trump being quoted out of context in the same general way.

Sure. Take everything Trump has ever said, yet the media has made sure that many people believe Trump is racist against black people.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Sure to be censored off YouTube so I copied the link from this guy's Bitchute channel. See https://www.bitchute.com/video/UkUPIkE8f8Y/
Unfortunately that is missing my favorite, when, in speaking about desegregation he said "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Unfortunately that is missing my favorite, when, in speaking about desegregation he said "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."
That was in 1977 when he was still being mentored by his best buddy Senator Byrd, an unrepentant racist at the time, whose background included being the founder and leader of a Klu Klux Klan chapter.

marke

Can you please provide one example of Trump being quoted out of context in the same general way.
Leftist scumbags accused Trump of supporting right-wing terrorism for saying there were fine people at Charlottesville on both sides of the rowdy protest, which was a twisted lie. The left should be ashamed of themselves. Leftists at Charlottesville were there with clubs and weapons involved in heated confrontations with protesters seeking to save American monuments from deranged anti-American savages intent on destroying everything good in America. But certainly, there were non-violent protesters there on both sides which makes Trump right and the left wrong.

marke

That was in 1977 when he was still being mentored by his best buddy Senator Byrd, an unrepentant racist at the time, whose background included being the founder and leader of a Klu Klux Klan chapter.
1977? Wasn't that the year he said he met with Golda Meir during the Six Days War?

• 'During the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians,' he said
  • The Six Day War was in 1967, one year before he graduated law school and Meir became prime minister