‘Don’t be a sheep’: Washington sheriff urges residents to defy mask order

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Hello, you vicious, self-righteous Nazi leftard.

Who'd be doing the "determining"? Oh, that's right: the same people who're doing the "determining" that everybody must wear masks and be threatened with retaliation against non-compliance: the Nazi leftard tyrants whom you let do your thinking for you.

LOL @ vicious Nazi leftard, self-righteous, baby-murdering hypocrites:

"Get your laws off my body...but we're gonna get our mask-wearing executive orders onto your body, whether you're willing or not!"

So my guess is that you:
1. Ignore speed limits
2. Dp not pay taxes
3. Drive drunk.
4. Use illegal drugs.
I mean, after all those are all rules put forth by people who just want to control you.
And you dont need to yell with bolded, larger font. We all know who you are and where you are coming from.

chair

So my guess is that you:
1. Ignore speed limits
2. Dp not pay taxes
3. Drive drunk.
4. Use illegal drugs.
I mean, after all those are all rules put forth by people who just want to control you.
And you dont need to yell with bolded, larger font. We all know who you are and where you are coming from.

I thought he came from the nutty far right, but I'm suspecting that he needs professional help.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I thought he came from the nutty far right,

Well, that's just because you're an idiot. I'm actually a libertarian, you Nazi leftard.

but I'm suspecting that he needs professional help.

Ha! Did you just come up with that line? And all by yourself, by your own wit? Why, I bet you're the first person in the history of English-speaking peoples to use such a formula as that in an angry emotional outburst against dissent.

At any rate, that's just the fascist in you sayin' that. By saying "professional help", you are expressing your wishful thinking for those who publicly express opposition to your falsehoods, and criticize your irrational ravings, to be locked up in isolation, against our will, or otherwise forcibly suppressed from being able to do so.;)

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Well, that's just because you're an idiot. I'm actually a libertarian, you Nazi leftard.

Ah, I was unaware that being a libertarian also meant you get to revert to 5th grad name calling. Given your other posts, decrying being "forced" to wear a mask to protect other people in the midst of a pandemic, I was also unaware that being a libertarian meant you were the most important person on earth and no one else mattered.
How long do we need to wait until you go fully round the bend and become a Sovereign Citizen???

7djengo7

"Get your laws off my body...but we're gonna get our mask-wearing executive orders onto your body, whether you're willing or not!"

Do you really not know what yelling is? I certainly was not yelling. In fact, I was not even using my vocal chords at all. I was typing text, on a computer screen. At any rate, that's not me sayin' that--that's hypocrite, baby-murdering Nazi leftards saying that, through and through. ;)

7djengo7

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Given your other posts, decrying being "forced" to wear a mask

Why do you put the word, 'forced', in quotes? Are you really so abjectly stupid that you do not consider governors issuing executive orders to wear masks to be governors forcing people to wear masks? Do you really wish to make yourself look like even that much more a fool than you already have manifested yourself to be, by claiming that executive orders demanding the wearing of masks are simply suggestions to wear masks--a friendly recommendation to wear masks?

to protect other people in the midst of a pandemic,

LOL @ your fake compassion.

How many persons would you say you've protected, in the last 24 hours, being the boob that your Nazi leftard programmers have programmed you to be, by wearing your stupid mask?

How long do we need to wait until you go fully round the bend and become a Sovereign Citizen???

I do not know what (if anything) you mean by that.

Now, here's an idea, gullible ape Nazi leftard:

You're more than welcome to continue to show yourself to be the gullible ape Nazi leftard you are by wearing your mask, and by recommending the useless practice to others, but, how about--instead of you, out of your Nazi leftard self-righteous arrogance, demanding that I, too, wear a mask--​

just wear two masks, yourself!!

:idea:

Last edited:

7djengo7

Thanks, grammar Nazi rightard.

LOL

I like that you did not try to replace your non-sentence with a sentence after I pointed out that your non-sentence is no sentence. Why? Because you obviously had nothing to say in the first place.