‘Don’t be a sheep’: Washington sheriff urges residents to defy mask order

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He has made claims about being in the medical field at least in the past. So OK, gonna get the vaccine? If not, why not?

He didn't know that herd immunity can come through vaccination, so I would take anything he says about anything with a salt rock.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
maybe because he doesn't know the correct name for the virus?

The correct name, which you never use, is “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)"

It's a lot easier to use "Kung Flu" :)

PyramidHead

I had to quit my job cooking at the nursing home because easing of restrictions caused so much death. It hurt my heart. (Not to worry, I have secured a job that will compensate the same at a shorter commute)

it saddens me the people hurt by this are the most vulnerable among us, our sick, our elders, our immuno-compromised. But hey, at least your freedom remains uninfringed by cloth face covers

PyramidHead

Crawl back in your Democrat playpen you moron

Take a critical thinking seminar and discover how to engage in reasonable discussion with your peers. You’ve been very aggressive towards me, I’m starting to believe you debate me in utmost bad faith :chuckle:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
You do realize that the primary purpose of wearing face masks and coverings is for the benefit of other people in case you're infected, right?

You do realize that the primary purpose of buying bars of soap is for the benefit of other people, in case they (instead of you) were to have been the ones to have bought those particular bars, and slipped on them while taking showers, resulting in injury or death, right?

There are all sorts of purposes different people have for wearing masks of different sorts, genius: welding and Halloween parties. Your primary purpose for wearing masks, in recent months, is to proudly advertise your allegiance to Nazi leftardedness: it's nothing but one of your badges of your political identity.

The question is: For what purpose do the Nazi leftard executive order tyrants whom you praise, idolize, and habitually lie on behalf of--for what purpose do they (being parroted by lackeys such as yourself) demand (while threatening retaliation against non-compliers) that everybody wear (against his/her will) a mask? Only abject idiots think, or even pretend to think, that these Nazi leftard tyrants' purpose is to in some way benefit other people; but, sadly, that's what you think. No, stupid: it's all about grabbing for more power.

The irony is that there'll probably be a whole bunch of you who laud this ignoramus's urge to defy common sense and regard yourselves as free thinkers...

It's "common sense" to wear a mask in public? So, how long have you been wearing a mask in public? Only a few months? For years? Decades? When did you switch from not acting in accordance with "common sense"--not wearing a mask in public--to acting in accordance with "common sense" by wearing a mask in public?

Nobody with a brain is fooled by your fake concern about "other people's" health, you Nazi leftard. Everybody with a brain knows full well that, by "common sense", all you mean is whatever you, being a Nazi leftard, think (or pretend to think) is right and good, you ignoramus slave-thinker.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's "common sense" to wear a mask in public? So, how long have you been wearing a mask in public? Only a few months? For years? Decades? When did you switch from not acting in accordance with "common sense"--not wearing a mask in public--to acting in accordance with "common sense" by wearing a mask in public?

Nobody with a brain is fooled by your fake concern about "other people's" health, you Nazi leftard.

Well I don't like Mike Pence any more than you do, but I don't think it's fair of you to call Pence a "Nazi leftard" simply because he calls for mask-wearing in public: “Wear a mask wherever it’s indicated, wherever you’re not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus,” Pence said... -- https://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...s-wear-a-mask/

7djengo7

Just change the law that if someone was not wearing a mask and they are determined to have infected someone who was wearing a mask, make them criminally and civily responsible for their damage. Charge them with manslaughter if the person they infected dies, and charge them money for pain and suffering if the person doesn't die.

Hello, you vicious, self-righteous Nazi leftard.

Who'd be doing the "determining"? Oh, that's right: the same people who're doing the "determining" that everybody must wear masks and be threatened with retaliation against non-compliance: the Nazi leftard tyrants whom you let do your thinking for you.

LOL @ vicious Nazi leftard, self-righteous, baby-murdering hypocrites:

"Get your laws off my body...but we're gonna get our mask-wearing executive orders onto your body, whether you're willing or not!"

7djengo7

Well I don't like Mike Pence any more than you do, but I don't think it's fair of you to call Pence a "Nazi leftard" simply because he calls for mask-wearing in public: “Wear a mask wherever it’s indicated, wherever you’re not able to practice the kind of social distancing that would prevent the spread of the coronavirus,” Pence said... -- https://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...s-wear-a-mask/

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan, either. Though, I couldn't find, in your article, where he is said to have done anything like issuing an executive order demanding, under threat of retaliation against non-compliers, that everybody must wear a mask in public places. Could you please quote it for me, if it's in there?

When you say that Pence "calls for mask-wearing in public", do you mean that he threatens to take retaliatory action (fine, imprisonment, etc.) against those who do not wear masks in public?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I couldn't find, in your article, where he is said to have done anything like issuing an executive order demanding, under threat of retaliation against non-compliers, that everybody must wear a mask in public places. Could you please quote it for me, if it's in there?

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, since Pence is the prophesied Antichrist who is to come, and he is not only calling for you to wear a mask, but will soon also be calling for you to wear a "666" tattoo across your forehead.

When you say that Pence "calls for mask-wearing in public", do you mean that he threatens to take retaliatory action (fine, imprisonment, etc.) against those who do not wear masks in public?

What I am saying is that, in saying that people should wear masks, Pence is giving aid and comfort to those who will enforce mask-wearing under penalty of law.

7djengo7

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, since Pence is the prophesied Antichrist who is to come, and he is not only calling for you to wear a mask, but will soon also be calling for you to wear a "666" tattoo across your forehead.

You're still trying to get some traction with that shtick, eh?

What I am saying is that, in saying that people should wear masks, Pence is giving aid and comfort to those who will enforce mask-wearing under penalty of law.

So you're saying that Pence is "giving aid and comfort" to Nazi leftards who will aggress against those who do not comply with their irrational demands? Got it. Maybe he's a closet Nazi leftard...ever so softly coming out of the closet?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So you're saying that Pence is "giving aid and comfort" to Nazi leftards who will aggress against those who do not comply with their irrational demands? Got it. Maybe he's a closet Nazi leftard...ever so softly coming out of the closet?

Correct, and you will soon see Pence "come out of the closet" in more ways than one.