19-point enthusiasm gap: Trump supporters jazzed to vote, Biden’s ‘meh’

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
19-point enthusiasm gap: Trump supporters jazzed to vote, Biden’s ‘meh’
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...ote-bidens-meh

Likely Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has a problem beyond his verbal slip-ups, the new focus on a sexual assault claim, and the lack of superstar progressive endorsements.

Much like Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2016, his supporters aren’t hugely excited about voting for him.

And according to the latest Emerson College Polling’s survey, Democrats appear to be throwing in the towel. While Biden leads President Trump in a head-to-head matchup, 48%-42%, when voters overall were asked who they really think will win in November, it’s a Trump blowout, 57%-43%.

Trump’s supporters have legendary loyalty and have stuck with him through the impeachment process and in the coronavirus fight. Both should have also energized his critics to vote him out of office.

But the Emerson voting enthusiasm numbers show that isn’t the case.

Emerson found that Trump has a sizable 19-point advantage in the enthusiasm gap, 64%-45%. Some 36% of his supporters said they are “extremely excited” to vote for Trump, and 28% said they are “very excited.” For Biden, those numbers are 22% and 23%.

Biden wins the “mildly excited” category, with 29% to Trump's 22%.

MY COMMENT: Getting the people to the poll has always won an election. This is another reason that the Dems want mail-in voting because they know people don't want to take the time to go to the polls for Biden

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Professor who predicted Trump's 2016 win explains why he thinks Trump will win again
https://www.foxnews.com/media/professor-predicted-trump-win-prediction-biden-2020

A political science professor who predicted President Trump's win in 2016 is forecasting another victory.

In an interview on "The Ingraham Angle." Stony Brook University's Helmut Norpoth stated Friday that he believes the key to another victory for the president lies in the examination of primary races.

"OK, the key to the November election is the primaries. And, the only primaries [are] already giving us a lot of information," he explained.

"And, based on that, Donald Trump won them very easily in his party," Norpoth continued. "Joe Biden -- the likely nominee for the Democrats -- had a great deal of trouble holding it together. But, on balance, it's that stronger performance of primaries that gives Donald Trump the edge in November."

Norpoth’s “Primary Model” shows that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of being reelected and also shows he would get 362 electoral votes. The model is based on a statistical and historical theory that the professor outlines.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just heard a Biden "please vote for me ad" on YouTube. He sounds like a sad, tired confused old man, looking for the sympathy vote.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
[h=1]Rev. James Nelson:I'm Thankful for President Who Won't Tell Me I'm Not Black if I Don't Vote for Him[/h]

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
45fe5937d20d9b72dbe3f46fffdf4836.jpg