The ten best things President Trump has done

chair

What do you think the top ten accomplishments of President Donald Trump are?
This is mostly a question for Trump supporters, but even those who do not support him may find some things that they do agree with.

The Berean

I have a cousin who identifies as a progressive liberal. He despises Trump for the most part. But, he also works as an electrical engineer and he told me that he agrees with Trump's strong stance on China with the tariffs. My cousin works in the industrial electronics industry and he has witnessed first hand how often China steals intellectual property from American companies.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have a cousin who identifies as a progressive liberal. He despises Trump for the most part. But, he also works as an electrical engineer and he told me that he agrees with Trump's strong stance on China with the tariffs. My cousin works in the industrial electronics industry and he has witness first hand how often China teals intellectual property from American companies.

Agreed. The government of China is straight-up evil, and I'm not using hyperbole here. They are the enemy of their own people and the enemy of the entire world. It's about time we had a president who put the Chi-comm government in it's place. Unfortunately, that president is Donald Trump.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Agreed. The government of China is straight-up evil, and I'm not using hyperbole here. They are the enemy of their own people and the enemy of the entire world. It's about time we had a president who put the Chi-comm government in it's place. Unfortunately, that president is Donald Trump.

Here's one of my top 10:

The national liberal media is straight-up evil, and I'm not using hyperbole here. They are the enemy of their own people and the enemy of the entire world. It's about time we had a president who put the national liberal media in their place.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What do you think the top ten accomplishments of President Donald Trump are?
This is mostly a question for Trump supporters, but even those who do not support him may find some things that they do agree with.

There were 3 constant drumbeats that formed the backdrop of the Obama years.

One was the constant threat of a nuclear attack by North Korea, the constant news of the development of missiles that could reach the United States, the constant drumbeat of news about atomic weapons testing in North Korea.

The 2nd was Syria - the horribly horribly mismanaged line in the sand - the constant threat of armed intervention.

The 3rd was the constant threat of conflict in Ukraine -were we going to join NATO in an armed response? Were we going to war with Russia?

North Korea, Syria, Ukraine - those were the 3 constant drum beats that formed the backdrop of the Obama presidency.

They are now silent.

Thank you President Trump.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Here's one of my top 10:

The national liberal media is straight-up evil, and I'm not using hyperbole here. They are the enemy of their own people and the enemy of the entire world. It's about time we had a president who put the national liberal media in their place.

make that INTERnational media