The ten best things President Trump has done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ten best things President Trump has done

What do you think the top ten accomplishments of President Donald Trump are?
    This is mostly a question for Trump supporters, but even those who do not support him may find some things that they do agree with.

I have a cousin who identifies as a progressive liberal. He despises Trump for the most part. But, he also works as an electrical engineer and he told me that he agrees with Trump's strong stance on China with the tariffs. My cousin works in the industrial electronics industry and he has witnessed first hand how often China steals intellectual property from American companies.
    Last edited by The Berean; May 21st, 2020, 11:29 AM.
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Originally posted by The Berean View Post
      I have a cousin who identifies as a progressive liberal. He despises Trump for the most part. But, he also works as an electrical engineer and he told me that he agrees with Trump's strong stance on China with the tariffs. My cousin works in the industrial electronics industry and he has witness first hand how often China teals intellectual property from American companies.
      Agreed. The government of China is straight-up evil, and I'm not using hyperbole here. They are the enemy of their own people and the enemy of the entire world. It's about time we had a president who put the Chi-comm government in it's place. Unfortunately, that president is Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by User Name View Post

Agreed. The government of China is straight-up evil, and I'm not using hyperbole here. They are the enemy of their own people and the enemy of the entire world. It's about time we had a president who put the Chi-comm government in it's place. Unfortunately, that president is Donald Trump.
        Here's one of my top 10:

The national liberal media is straight-up evil, and I'm not using hyperbole here. They are the enemy of their own people and the enemy of the entire world. It's about time we had a president who put the national liberal media in their place.
        WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

Originally posted by chair View Post
          What do you think the top ten accomplishments of President Donald Trump are?
          This is mostly a question for Trump supporters, but even those who do not support him may find some things that they do agree with.
          There were 3 constant drumbeats that formed the backdrop of the Obama years.

One was the constant threat of a nuclear attack by North Korea, the constant news of the development of missiles that could reach the United States, the constant drumbeat of news about atomic weapons testing in North Korea.

The 2nd was Syria - the horribly horribly mismanaged line in the sand - the constant threat of armed intervention.

The 3rd was the constant threat of conflict in Ukraine -were we going to join NATO in an armed response? Were we going to war with Russia?

North Korea, Syria, Ukraine - those were the 3 constant drum beats that formed the backdrop of the Obama presidency.

They are now silent.

Thank you President Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson View Post

Here's one of my top 10:

The national liberal media is straight-up evil, and I'm not using hyperbole here. They are the enemy of their own people and the enemy of the entire world. It's about time we had a president who put the national liberal media in their place.
            make that INTERnational media

Comment

Trump's true legacy lies here, and is at the heart of the hatred the left has for him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...y_Donald_Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...so-many-judges

Comment

Working...
              X