The Dems Coronavirus plans have failed

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think abortion is bad- but not the same as murder.

In New York State, the law allows for the deliberate killing of this baby, five minutes before the pic was taken. If the baby was killed at the time of the pic, it would clearly be murder. If the EXACT SAME baby was killed five minutes earlier, not murder. Does that make any sense to you?

chair

In New York State, the law allows for the deliberate killing of this baby, five minutes before the pic was taken. If the baby was killed at the time of the pic, it would clearly be murder. If the EXACT SAME baby was killed five minutes earlier, not murder. Does that make any sense to you?

1. That is a topic for a separate thread. Feel free to start one.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Grandstanding

On front page of yesterday’s paper, the New York Times printed a thousand names of people who died during the pandemic. Six weeks ago, the Times reported that the mayor of NY added 4,000 deaths of people who weren't tested to the City’s pandemic death toll, calling them “presumed” coronavirus deaths. The deaths were probably not identified either, since many of the coronavirus deaths in NY up to that point were labled "Unassigned."

If a politician said he was adding 4,000 untested and unidentified deaths to a list that is used to determine the amount of federal assistance his state or city would receive, wouldn’t you ask some questions? Well, the New York Times didn’t. They just took the mayor’s word that it was all legit, figuring, I guess, that a politician wouldn’t lie. Chief Executive Servants of other states said they did the same thing. “They fell out a window,” goes the joke, “and died of the virus.”

20,000 deaths in NYC in one month. Usually there’s around 4,000 in a month. You’d think there would have been more coverage of crying families. But no. It seems families and friends of the deceased were fine with mass burials and cremations and not attending their loved ones’ funerals…even though cremation goes against the beliefs of many Christians and Jews. Of course, there was that front-page story in the tabloids about dead bodies rotting in a truck in front of a funeral home. It smelled, they said. And that was good enough for mourners in favor of continuing the lockdown.

Did it smell like 20,000 bodies were in that truck? How about 4,000? No. The tabloid said it was "up to 60." And if they had to approximate, it means they didn't count the bodies. Which means they didn't see them.

New York jumped from a normal 160 deaths a day to 700, every day, for over a month. If the average patient stays in the hospital 8-10 days before they die, the patients would have overflowed from the hospitals into the Mercy Ship, the Javits Center, the MASH Units in Central Park, and all the other auxiliary care stations. But they didn’t. So where were the bodies? “Home deaths,” the State said. “A rash of home deaths like no one has seen before.” Sounds like a NY phenomenon. I hadn't heard any reports about an unusual number of home deaths from other states or countries during the pandemic up to that point.

Even though the timing of this sudden rash of home deaths happened when New York was looking for a place to hide statistics, the New York Times wasn’t suspicious. They reported the home-death tally and didn’t ask any questions. What were the names of the deceased? “In the rush to save lives,” the State said, “the names of the deceased were not recorded and no county was assigned.” If you don’t know the name and county of someone who died at home, when would you know it?

The bloodhounds at the Times didn’t bother to ask that question. Guess they didn’t smell a story.

Institutions often exaggerate their need to get more funding from higher ups…but the Times didn’t think the city and state’s funny numbers were worth looking into, so they didn’t bother. That’s how the Times has covered this pandemic. They don't ask questions if the answers won't serve their purposes. They tell you what they want you to hear, and bury the rest. The Times is a commercial news-outlet, so their goal is to make as much money as they can for their investors, and their obsession is getting the Chief Public Servant removed from office—by any means necessary. A captive audience is the media’s best customer, and the longer the lockdown lasts, the better chance the Times and its many unscrupulous allies have of replacing the Chief Public Servant with one of their own choosing.

It’s not paranoia or a conspiracy theory that leads me to that conclusion. The Times writes anti-administration editorials right on the front page and calls them “News Analysis.” They’re not even trying to hide their extreme prejudice against the Chief Public Servant. So forgive me if I’m not moved by the Times’ phony tribute to those “lost in the pandemic.” As far as I’m concerned, they’re grandstanding and playing to people’s emotions because that’s the easiest way to sell something. If you want to sell somebody something, scare them. If you want their sympathy, make them cry. Then sell them something.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2956808414367904&id=550622028319900