Denying Facts

Right Divider

Body part
Sure I do but I don't claim to be an expert in it just as I'm not in plenty of other areas. You most certainly aren't an expert in the fundamentals of science outside of a specific field that isn't under discussion.
I don't need to be an expert in the FUNDAMENTALS.

No, you do it because you're childish. Rectify that.
Cry me a river.

There's plenty to support the obvious besides my arguments here. Do you read much in the way of literature, prose?
Once again you AVOID instead of making an argument... SHOW us how the CREATION accounts are POETRY.

Stop saying "Because I say so". That's not an argument.

What "facts"?
EXACTLY!

That you're ignorant about how scientific theories come about and ignorantly laugh at how the processes work and insist that there's some bias at work around the globe?
You can repeat the LIE about my ignorance until you're blue in the face.

No, because science says so....
Again your worship of "science". Science does not speak. Scientists speak and scientists are not flawless, even in your version of the "flawless peer review". Some scientists are HIGHLY biased, but that is not something that you seem willing to accept.

Then you've regressed a fair bit.
Your opinion means nothing.

Arthur Brain

I don't need to be an expert in the FUNDAMENTALS.

Cry me a river.

Once again you AVOID instead of making an argument... SHOW us how the CREATION accounts are POETRY.

Stop saying "Because I say so". That's not an argument.

EXACTLY!

You can repeat the LIE about my ignorance until you're blue in the face.

Again your worship of "science". Science does not speak. Scientists speak and scientists are not flawless, even in your version of the "flawless peer review". Some scientists are HIGHLY biased, but that is not something that you seem willing to accept.

Your opinion means nothing.

So, basically the same ole merry go round has continued to be the same ole merry go round. Science carries on regardless and it ultimately doesn't matter one way or the other. Bored now so peace out.

Arthur Brain

It is the same... you do not discuss facts.... period.

Run away...

No, it's just pointless and I'm bored of it. I've seen your "responses" in other threads and this was pretty much gonna happen. You're not open to anything that contradicts your belief system and that's okay, it's your prerogative to believe as you will but where it comes to facts then creationism is pseudoscience. You're not likely to change your position because you don't listen to or entertain anything that goes against it. You should be honest about that because you've had so many in depth explanations provided through the years and it's the same. I'm not going to change my position because I've experienced life in a fundamentalist church and no way would I go back to that type of stifling environment.

No ill will on my part towards you and be happy with what you believe. Ultimately it just doesn't matter one way or the other.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If we get up a collection and pay you, will you stop telling us how bored you are and just go away?

Right Divider

Body part
No, it's just pointless and I'm bored of it. I've seen your "responses" in other threads and this was pretty much gonna happen. You're not open to anything that contradicts your belief system and that's okay, it's your prerogative to believe as you will but where it comes to facts then creationism is pseudoscience. You're not likely to change your position because you don't listen to or entertain anything that goes against it. You should be honest about that because you've had so many in depth explanations provided through the years and it's the same. I'm not going to change my position because I've experienced life in a fundamentalist church and no way would I go back to that type of stifling environment.

No ill will on my part towards you and be happy with what you believe. Ultimately it just doesn't matter one way or the other.

You do not discuss science at all. You simply push your opinions over and over again. It would have been wonderful to discuss science with you, but you refuse.

I'm not going to change my position because I've experienced billions of years indoctrination as a child and young adult and no way would I go back to that type of stifling environment.

Lon

Yes, this organization has been around for a long time. Here's the beginning of the Wikipedia article about it:
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a conservative non-profit association founded in 1943. The group was reported to have about 5,000 members in 2014. The association advocates a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy,
It does. I've posted .gov and .ca articles from their respective centers for disease. It is a fact that gay people die 20 years younger.

While PC comments and naysaying vogue, the CLEAR indication is 'yes' even here from cancer.gov Note, they say 'no' but present evidence that carrying children to term and breastfeeding reduces the risk. While many women do not get pregnant, thus run higher cancer risk, it is undeniable that pregnant women who abort are thus elevated to the higher risk (let alone many other complications that do in fact, arise from abortion techniques - easily verifiable in a web search).
Not now, but the concern was due to mercury exposure that was present in some vaccines (thimerosal), thus the 'trust' factor lately has (and rightly so) become questionable. It is great thimerosal is reduced, but it is not accurate to say it was 'never' a risk, just that problems of reports cause residual concerns as well as persistent rumor. Such is also a trust issue, and it was caused by big business pharmaceuticals as well as law offices (there is a good amount of politics behind all science, thus we should always note the agenda behind any and every science publication).

So 'fact checking' has to go both ways. Both Canada and the U.S. confirm lower lifespans of homosexuals, still, today. The U.S. due to political pressures, has squelched some of its reporting, but the statistics are available and confirmed. There are genuine risks to abortion behavior, and I have no problem with raised concerns of trust regarding vaccinations. I do over current stream-lined Covid treatment, as I'd hope everyone does. As long as the treatment is voluntary, there is no problem, but we have to pay attention to health concerns.