How coronavirus deaths are inflated

Gary K

Banned
A friend of wife's husband died of a massive heartache a couple of days ago. He wasn't sick. He just had a massive heart attack and dropped dead before any help could be called. You know what the death certificate listed as cause of death? You got it. Coronavirus.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
A friend of wife's husband died of a massive heartache a couple of days ago. He wasn't sick. He just had a massive heart attack and dropped dead before any help could be called. You know what the death certificate listed as cause of death? You got it. Coronavirus.

What a terrible thing for her to have to deal with. Does she have to be tested? Quarantined?

Gary K

Banned
What a terrible thing for her to have to deal with. Does she have to be tested? Quarantined?

She isn't being quarantined as she talked to my wife at my wife's place of work. What use is it to quarantine her when her husband wasn't sick? He just had a massive heart attack and has had heart issues for years. It's just all about the lying to build up the number of coronavirus deaths. The woman herself doesn't know what she's going to do about the cause of death but it's probable that she will fight the cause of death on the death certificate as she's pretty upset about the death certificate.

Arthur Brain

She isn't being quarantined as she talked to my wife at my wife's place of work. What use is it to quarantine her when her husband wasn't sick? He just had a massive heart attack and has had heart issues for years. It's just all about the lying to build up the number of coronavirus deaths. The woman herself doesn't know what she's going to do about the cause of death but it's probable that she will fight the cause of death on the death certificate as she's pretty upset about the death certificate.

If that's the case then she should. Why, however, would people want to inflate the number of deaths with coronavirus? Trump certainly wouldn't, he was downplaying the figures before he had no choice but to acknowledge that what was "under control" most certainly wasn't. In the UK, the government has come in for criticism for keeping the number of corona deaths in care homes separate from the official figures so just what is the point of inflating them? What, do countries around the world want lockdowns and economies to suffer?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Oh please, if I want to read bat crazy then I've plenty other options thanks. Also, that sort of garbage is just sickening in more ways than one besides the ignorance that's bad enough.

If you were able to explain why it's crazy, you would have.

The #1 question detectives ask themselves when investigating a crime is "who benefits."

How does Trump benefit from the China virus? I can't think of anything.

How do the Dems benefit from it? Q listed multiple ways.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
No, the first question is "Was a crime committed?" Please tell us which crime, when and where? Please also, no Gish Gallop.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Inflation of numbers

Actually my question involved, or so I thought, Jefferson's QAnon related post, which seemed to be suggesting that the first question a detective asks is "who benefits". But that is not the first question.
Is inflating numbers a crime? If so provide statute. While you are at it, provide some checkable metric of how big a problem this is, because even if not criminal it is wrong if it is taking place.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Actually my question involved, or so I thought, Jefferson's QAnon related post, which seemed to be suggesting that the first question a detective asks is "who benefits".

interesting - when I read Jeff's quote, I saw "investigates"

you saw "crime"

But that is not the first question.
Is inflating numbers a crime?

undoubtedly

knowingly providing falsified numbers to a congressional inquiry, for example?

and that's the extent of my interest :wave2:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
interesting - when I read Jeff's quote, I saw "investigates"

you saw "crime"

undoubtedly

knowingly providing falsified numbers to a congressional inquiry, for example?

and that's the extent of my interest :wave2:

Nope, it was "investigating a crime" Therefore, was a crime committed?

To which congressional inquiry were knowingly falsified numbers submitted?