Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Trump Be Impeached For Ordering Americans To Inject Themselves With Lysol?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

    in the press briefing today The President was asked ,
    "should a President who has had more deaths on his watch than the Vietnam war should be re-elected"

    this is the the state of urnalism
    Just watched it and wow - what a horrible person - if I had been standing near her I'd have thrown something at her

    remarkable composure on Trump's part

    should a press corps that opposes at every turn a President trying to manage a national crisis be executed as traitors?

    I say yes

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ok doser View Post

      I hope he reminded them that more than half of the total deaths in the country can be laid right at the feet of the negligent (liberal) morons in Metro NYC
      Trump reminded the press of pelosi

      29:45 question

      Comment


      • #18
        new yorks petri dish subways are still running

        Bill de Blasio has threatened to “permanently” shut down churches that dare hold worship services during the Wuhan virus pandemic, his municipality’s subway cars are dirtier than ever and are “transporting” the disease, as one MTA conductor put it.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ok doser View Post

          Just watched it and wow - what a horrible person - if I had been standing near her I'd have thrown something at her

          remarkable composure on Trump's part

          should a press corps that opposes at every turn a President trying to manage a national crisis be executed as traitors?

          I say yes
          the leftist urinalist are running a smear campaign

          Comment


          • #20
            Today, New York City has the same social-distancing policies and business-closure rules as Seattle. But because New York’s recommendations came later than Seattle’s—and because communication was less consistent—it took longer to influence how people behaved. According to data collected by Google from cell phones, nearly a quarter of Seattleites were avoiding their workplaces by March 6th. In New York City, another week passed until an equivalent percentage did the same. Tom Frieden, the former C.D.C. director, has estimated that, if New York had started implementing stay-at-home orders ten days earlier than it did, it might have reduced COVID-19 deaths by fifty to eighty per cent. Another former New York City health commissioner told me that “de Blasio was just horrible,” adding, “Maybe it was unintentional, maybe it was his arrogance. But, if you tell people to stay home and then you go to the gym, you can’t really be surprised when people keep going outside.”

            -- https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...-yorks-did-not

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

              the leftist urinalist are running a smear campaign
              It's their forte


              Every time you use that word, I think of "cake" (urinal cake?) and the joke "please don't eat the big white mint"

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

                new yorks petri dish subways are still running

                Bill de Blasio has threatened to “permanently” shut down churches that dare hold worship services during the Wuhan virus pandemic, his municipality’s subway cars are dirtier than ever and are “transporting” the disease, as one MTA conductor put it.

                sure glad I don't live anywhere near there

                .... but ....

                been considering a road trip down to the middle of Long Island to buy a boat and drag it back - 12 hours round trip and I wouldn't have to be out of the car except at the seller's house for as long as it took to load up

                decisions, decisions ......


                and I don't have any idea if that sort of a trip would be considered restricted, either now or in the near future.

                I'll probably offer the seller half now to hold and half whenever I can get down there to pick it up.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Trump should not be impeached. There's elections coming up. But he may win. Many Americans want Homer Simpson as their president, and that's what they've got.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by chair View Post
                    Trump should not be impeached. There's elections coming up. But he may win.
                    He will

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X