LYSOL Issues WARNING after President suggests INJECTION of DISINFECTANTS for COVID-19

Arthur Brain

They don't watch television, Arthur.
They believe that you and all who watch television have been brainwashed by double-think etc, but their books, computers, mobiles, radios, these are all safe to use. I wonder what their wives think....... hmmmm.... that causes me to wonder.

It's almost hilarious but not at the minute. The biggest joke of a president ever and that's not funny either. Incompetent, childish, unprofessional, the list just goes on and on. I almost pity the dopes who are still trying to find excuses for the man and his staff's blood pressure must be through the roof at the moment, if it wasn't already...

Arthur Brain

Yeah yeah, like half your county-folks and all of mine.........All retarded.

And now we're all monkeys........
........... but the jokes just don't stop coming.

The World is laughing it's head off at your leader who you love, admire and trust so much.
Some people think he's a bit slow, you know.

Consider the source and therein the irony...

;)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's almost hilarious but not at the minute. The biggest joke of a president ever and that's not funny either. Incompetent, childish, unprofessional, the list just goes on and on. I almost pity the dopes who are still trying to find excuses for the man and his staff's blood pressure must be through the roof at the moment, if it wasn't already...

you're insane artie, to even care

I feel sorry for you, hope that you find the help from a mental health professional that you so obviously need

i fear for your emotional stability on November 4, 2020 when you wake to find that Trump has been elected to serve four more years.

I would say that I pray for you, but I think that God has abandoned you to your insanity

Paul speaks of you here: Romans 1:22-32

eider

I can't turn my mobile's 4gA on or it just rolls out Whatsapp jokes faster than I can read them. My wife is on Furlough and her colleagues are just blasting the jokes everywhere as well......... they're vets so the concept just gobsmacks them.

Arthur Brain

I can't turn my mobile's 4gA on or it just rolls out Whatsapp jokes faster than I can read them. My wife is on Furlough and her colleagues are just blasting the jokes everywhere as well......... they're vets so the concept just gobsmacks them.

:chuckle:

It's gobsmacked pretty much everyone aside from the hardcore "MAGA" crowd and Trump could say that the moon really is made of, like, cheese and they'd still wave their flags about...

Arthur Brain

The irony is that the joke is so shocking.......... President Trump more or less has control of 'World Melt Down'.
And the people who put him in power think that their political opponents are retarded.

Can you recall Obama acting so unprofessionally and having hissy fits at reporters questions? Me neither.

Arthur Brain

If you know what Trump actually said, and you know that what the media says he said is different than what he actually said, then why do you defend them for saying something about Trump that isn't true?

Doesn't that mean that you, in addition to them, are bearing false witness against Trump, and spreading fake news just as much as they?

Also, appeal to popularity ("none of them" as if popularity of an idea makes it correct or incorrect) and appeal to authority ("the national and international media" as if they're some sort of authority on what Trump said when they completely ignore what He actually said) are both logical fallacies.

You shouldn't use logical fallacies to support your arguments. You'll lose every time.

Missed this. They didn't ignore what Trump actually said. It's been reported word for word. Why do you suppose there's such a media frenzy going on and such restrictive measures going on in regards to Trump's briefings right now? There's no "fake news" going on here so no "bearing false witness either".

ok doser

Missed this. They didn't ignore what Trump actually said. It's been reported word for word. Why do you suppose there's such a media frenzy going on and such restrictive measures going on in regards to Trump's briefings right now? There's no "fake news" going on here so no "bearing false witness either".

dude - you and eider are the ones in a frenzy

you need to calm down and prepare yourself for a Trump win in November or your heads are going to explode

eider

Can you recall Obama acting so unprofessionally and having hissy fits at reporters questions? Me neither.

No.
If President Obama was in power and had initiated isolation and lockdowns the extreme rightists would be howling for blood.
And if he handled himself at press conferences thus ....... well..... he wouldn't. He was press conference perfection by comparison.

If America wants to re-elect President Trump now....... then so be it, but the rest of the world does watch because the President can push the buttons for melt-down. Of course the World takes an interest ........ some folks here can't see that..

Arthur Brain

No.
If President Obama was in power and had initiated isolation and lockdowns the extreme rightists would be howling for blood.
And if he handled himself at press conferences thus ....... well..... he wouldn't. He was press conference perfection by comparison.

If America wants to re-elect President Trump now....... then so be it, but the rest of the world does watch because the President can push the buttons for melt-down. Of course the World takes an interest ........ some folks here can't see that..

Or insisting that he was Kenyan or something. He was the consummate professional at briefings even with criticism and didn't act like some spoiled brat and that's not to say that he was great at everything as a president. But wow, he was at least sane....

ok doser

... the rest of the world does watch because the President can push the buttons for melt-down. Of course the World takes an interest ........ some folks here can't see that..

OK, but you do realize that the nuclear football and the big red button have safeguards, right? Trump can't just universally decide to launch on a whim. At some level you understand that, right?

And you do understand that your focus on Trump is irrational, right? That the chances of a nuclear conflagration are much more likely to initiate with a Putin or a Kovind or an Alvi or a Jinping or a Jong-un? Right?

And do you have any understanding at all, on any level, that Trump has made the world a safer place?

That the constant drumbeat of news about North Korea's nuclear testing and missile tests that were a constant backdrop of the Obama years have diminished to nearly nothing?

That the constant turmoil and threat of drawing US forces into Ukraine that was a constant backdrop of the Obama years have faded to nothing?

That the constant roar of bad news from Syria (line in the sand?) that was another backdrop of the Obama years has also faded to nothing?

Do you understand any of this?

And if you don't, and if you truly believe this:
... the President can push the buttons for melt-down ...

then can't you understand how insanely, existentially dangerous this is:
The World is laughing it's head off at your leader ......

ok doser

Monkeys poking a tiger in a cage through the bars, trusting the lock to hold, when the key to the lock is in the tiger's hands

Insane

Last edited:

ok doser

(Obama) was at least sane....

OK, so artie thinks Trump is insane

and eider thinks Trump can launch nukes on a whim

and you both think that the best way to deal with him is to mock him, to ridicule him, to make up things about him, to lie about him

and neither of you recognizes that as incredibly dangerous?

ok doser

I assume that both the Reckitt Benckiser Group (Lysol, Dettol) and the Clorox Company both have access to a television and were able to witness the President's comments first hand or on numerous reruns!

Undoubtedly their disclaimers came from their legal departments who wanted to get ahead of the story before there were cases of individuals didn't understand the President's "sarcasm" and took his suggestions literally!

The "mockingbird media"weren't the only ones shocked by the President's comments,

Produce a credible source that indicates that they were acting in response to the "mockingbird press" - for all you know they were tuned into FOXNEWS!

seriously, Canadian - give it a rest

and prepare your fragile psyche for a second term in November :)