COVID-19 vs. US Daily Average Cause of Death

Gary K

Banned
Here's an interesting take on coronavirus statistics. Hospitals are getting a total of $52,000 for a diagnosis of coronavirus plus a 30 minute respirator treatment. Normal pay for a similar diagnosis and treatment for non-coronavirus diagnosis? In the $6000 range. Think it's just possible that a $46,000 per patient incentive has just more than a little bit to do with the number of diagnoses?

Last week, Minnesota State Senator Scott Jensen, MD, told Fox News that Medicare pays $13,000 to hospitals for COVID-19 admissions and $39,000 if they are placed on ventilators. In a followup interview with Jon Rappoport, Dr. Jensen says the money is a one-time lump-sum payment, and some hospitals have a pay-share plan with their staff doctors, which means there is strong incentive to call everything COVID-19. Since these single, are lump-sum payments, treating a patient with one 30-minute session produces as much revenue as treating the same patient twenty or more over many days. Therefore, it is incredibly profitable to diagnose those with very light symptoms as COVID-19, give them 30 minutes on a ventilator, send them home, hook up the next patient for 30 minutes, and so-on. [The word racket comes to mind, but that is too gentle. The criminality is much greater that. A New York ER doctor, Cameron Kyle-Sidell, says that, in some cases, ventilators actually cause injury and death because of the mechanical pressure they create on the lungs. See his comments in the first video below – and also check out the response from Dr, Jason Sonners in the second video. This is critically important information.] -GEG

https://needtoknow.news/2020/04/huge...s-as-covid-19/

Edit. Oops. Over stated payment for non-coronavirus treatment. It's $4600,

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And you'd have to be a total retard to not understand that the "magic negro" reference to bammy was not racist https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro

From your link: Critics use the word "Negro" because it is considered archaic, and usually offensive, in modern English. This underlines their message that a "magical black character" who goes around selflessly helping white people is a throwback to stereotypes such as the "Sambo" or "noble savage".

#OkBoomer.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In all the years of Obama's presidency I never saw that term used. In fact, this is the first time I've ever seen it.

I was aware of it in high school, in AP English, in the mid 70's - it is a well known and long-standing literary device, similar to a Deus ex Machina

Ehrenstein linked it to Obama in 07, around the same time that Biden (yes, that Biden, long before he was picked as a running mate) called Obama "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy ...”

At the time, I was in a MSEd program volunteering in the inner city with classrooms full of kids way darker than bammy.

Somehow it got picked up by Limbaugh whose use of it was deemed to have been racist, because Limbaugh...racism...duh

It was an early awakening on my part to the inherent retardedness of the left

ok doser

In all the years of Obama's presidency I never saw that term used. In fact, this is the first time I've ever seen it.

it resonates with the controversies over the years that have swirled around the use of and misunderstanding of the word "niggardly" - my favorite take on it is by one of my favorite SNL guest hosts, Julian Bond, who said:

Julian Bond, then chairman of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, deplored the offense that had been taken at Howard's use of the word. "You hate to think you have to censor your language to meet other people's lack of understanding", he said. "David Howard should not have quit. Mayor Williams should bring him back—and order dictionaries issued to all staff who need them."[11] Bond also said, "Seems to me the mayor has been niggardly in his judgment on the issue" and that as a nation the US has a "hair-trigger sensibility" on race that can be tripped by both real and false grievances.[12]

If you don't know Bond's bio, you should - he was a remarkable man.

And he'll always live in my memory alongside Garrett Morris in this memorable SNL skit: go to 1:42

"as a nation the US has a "hair-trigger sensibility" on race that can be tripped by both real and false grievances"

a wise man

and he was black

Gary K

Banned
I was aware of it in high school, in AP English, in the mid 70's - it is a well known and long-standing literary device, similar to a Deus ex Machina

Ehrenstein linked it to Obama in 07, around the same time that Biden (yes, that Biden, long before he was picked as a running mate) called Obama "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy ...”

At the time, I was in a MSEd program volunteering in the inner city with classrooms full of kids way darker than bammy.

Somehow it got picked up by Limbaugh whose use of it was deemed to have been racist, because Limbaugh...racism...duh

It was an early awakening on my part to the inherent retardedness of the left

Well, you were in high school then half a decade after I graduated from it. But, then again I never went to a public school so there was a lot of evil I was never exposed to. I went through 12 years of a parochial school system. One with a far greater system of accountability for school work, grades, morality, etc... than the public school system. I also don't remember any discrimination against the minorities in our system. If there was it was not overt as there were students of every race in the schools, and often those minority kids were officers in the popularly elected student governments.

Gary K

Banned
it resonates with the controversies over the years that have swirled around the use of and misunderstanding of the word "niggardly" - my favorite take on it is by one of my favorite SNL guest hosts, Julian Bond, who said:

Julian Bond, then chairman of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, deplored the offense that had been taken at Howard's use of the word. "You hate to think you have to censor your language to meet other people's lack of understanding", he said. "David Howard should not have quit. Mayor Williams should bring him back—and order dictionaries issued to all staff who need them."[11] Bond also said, "Seems to me the mayor has been niggardly in his judgment on the issue" and that as a nation the US has a "hair-trigger sensibility" on race that can be tripped by both real and false grievances.[12]

If you don't know Bond's bio, you should - he was a remarkable man.

And he'll always live in my memory alongside Garrett Morris in this memorable SNL skit: go to 1:42

"as a nation the US has a "hair-trigger sensibility" on race that can be tripped by both real and false grievances"

a wise man

and he was black

Well, you know the word homophone is unknown to the left, and thus they think it is discriminatory by default. So any homophone is by definition racist. Well according to the left's definitions anyway.

ok doser

From wiki:

Like a comic-book superhero, Obama is there to help, out of the sheer goodness of a heart we need not know or understand. For as with all Magic Negroes, the less real he seems, the more desirable he becomes. If he were real, white America couldn't project all its fantasies of curative black benevolence on him."[20]

remember this?

Gary K

Banned
From wiki:

Like a comic-book superhero, Obama is there to help, out of the sheer goodness of a heart we need not know or understand. For as with all Magic Negroes, the less real he seems, the more desirable he becomes. If he were real, white America couldn't project all its fantasies of curative black benevolence on him."[20]

remember this?

Nope. Never seen it before. I guess I'm just very little interested by that kind of stuff. Skin color just doesn't matter to me. It's not on my list of priorities at all. It's the ideas and ideologies people hold to that I look at. Those are the things I research and study.

chair

Here's an interesting take on coronavirus statistics. Hospitals are getting a total of $52,000 for a diagnosis of coronavirus plus a 30 minute respirator treatment. Normal pay for a similar diagnosis and treatment for non-coronavirus diagnosis? In the $6000 range. Think it's just possible that a $46,000 per patient incentive has just more than a little bit to do with the number of diagnoses?

https://needtoknow.news/2020/04/huge...s-as-covid-19/

Edit. Oops. Over stated payment for non-coronavirus treatment. It's $4600,

Whatever it takes to pretend that there is no real crisis, that Trump is great, and somebody else (liberals, Chinese- whoever!) is to blame for the pseudo-crisis.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

That article was written by David Ehrenstein, himself an African-American. He had this to say about it:

"As everyone knows Whites feel no guilt about America's racist history whatsoever. All they care about is the appearance of politesse — the slimy veneer of 'good manners.' Clearly the Republican party (racist to its very core) is 'split' over what to do in the wake of having lost so much political capital. Chip and his ilk want to continue making childish attacks. Others in the party seek to turn chicken shit into chicken salad by claiming Obama is the second coming of Ronald Reagan." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ehrenstein

Aimiel

That article was written by David Ehrenstein, himself an African-American. He had this to say about it:

"As everyone knows Whites feel no guilt about America's racist history whatsoever."
Only someone steeped in racism himself could be blind to the blatant racism in that sentence. How could he know what an entire race 'feels' about anything? No one alive was a slave or a slave-owner. Whites have heard that we're racist for no apparent reason dozens or hundreds of times (most of the ones that I know). I've seen racism, having attended a black church of about 3,500 congregants with about four or five (one of whom was myself) who were white, for over five years. I felt the hatred in the stares and been called on the carpet for no reason. I know it's sheer ignorance. I won't abide anyone being racist in my presence. I admit: I don't feel the least bit guilty. My ancestors never owned any slaves. I have never, either. I don't expect to repay anyone for what their great-great grandparents suffered or payment for what mine suffered. I'm proud of what my dad accomplished in his life, regarding racism. He changed from what my grandfather taught him and I've grown from what I saw in my dad. No, I'm not guilty of any wrong-doing in the mid-1800's, but I am ashamed of how my grandfather acted and the way my own dad used to be, but I'm not going to pay anyone for their ignorance, any more than I expect to be paid for someone else's ignorance and prejudice against whites. White lives matter, too; but we don't need to be racist like the BLM movement or NAACP is... we need to love one another. We need to forgive. God will see to that. We'll all be on our knees together, sooner or later. I, for one: hope that it's sooner!

ok doser

Only someone steeped in racism himself could be blind to the blatant racism in that sentence. How could he know what an entire race 'feels' about anything? No one alive was a slave or a slave-owner. Whites have heard that we're racist for no apparent reason dozens or hundreds of times (most of the ones that I know). I've seen racism, having attended a black church of about 3,500 congregants with about four or five (one of whom was myself) who were white, for over five years. I felt the hatred in the stares and been called on the carpet for no reason. I know it's sheer ignorance. I won't abide anyone being racist in my presence. I admit: I don't feel the least bit guilty. My ancestors never owned any slaves. I have never, either. I don't expect to repay anyone for what their great-great grandparents suffered or payment for what mine suffered. I'm proud of what my dad accomplished in his life, regarding racism. He changed from what my grandfather taught him and I've grown from what I saw in my dad. No, I'm not guilty of any wrong-doing in the mid-1800's, but I am ashamed of how my grandfather acted and the way my own dad used to be, but I'm not going to pay anyone for their ignorance, any more than I expect to be paid for someone else's ignorance and prejudice against whites. White lives matter, too; but we don't need to be racist like the BLM movement or NAACP is... we need to love one another. We need to forgive. God will see to that. We'll all be on our knees together, sooner or later. I, for one: hope that it's sooner!

my white family was involved in the abolitionist movement as far back as the 1780s, as far as I can determine, and were very active in the pre-civil war period, and spent considerable of their fortune and lives in ending slavery in this country

no guilt here :idunno:

Gary K

Banned
my white family was involved in the abolitionist movement as far back as the 1780s, as far as I can determine, and were very active in the pre-civil war period, and spent considerable of their fortune and lives in ending slavery in this country

no guilt here :idunno:

There are millions of us whose families had nothing to do with slavery. Both sides of my family emigrated here either after 1900 or right at the turn of the century. So how any of us could be responsible for slavery is beyond me. This implied guilt of all white people is beyond lunacy.

It was blacks that sold their fellow black men into slavery in Africa and the biggest slavers in Africa were the Arabs.

ok doser

Considering that most of the slave owners in the US were Christians, it is hard to understand why so many are Christians.

while that's true, the abolitionist movement was rooted in Christianity, the Army of the North was Christian, the religious identity of the American negro after the Civil War was overwhelmingly Christian