LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

Arthur Brain

Yeah, results mean nothing. And especially results that are positive coming from multiple doctors who treating coronavirus patients in different parts of the world who have no links to each other, other than using the same treatment regimen.

Knock it all you want, you're just proving who you are with your objections. They are noted. And they are rejected. You're just proving the left's objection to people being healed without big money being involved. You must hate the fact that people with severe kidney disease have had their kidney disease at best reversed and at the least never have to use dialysis through being treated with baking soda. The fact that doctors used it for decades with great success is meaningless because there weren't any "studies". Those patients who had positive outcomes were just lies by doctors until there was a study that "proved" baking soda was a very effective treatment. All the previous decades of treatment didn't actually work and those patients died horrible deaths until the study was done. After that patients actually lived from the treatment. The entire difference between previous patients dying and post study patients living was the study. It made all the difference because the patients treated previously died from lack of science.... :rolleyes:

We have many people dying every day in a world wide pandemic, so let's spend months of testing while the deaths mount. Yeah. What a way to help people....

Trump is advocating this so it has to be wrong and the doctors who are reporting success just have to by lying because they care more about their patient's lives than to wait for months for something that has shown results world wide. Ohhh, the lack of "science".... It's heart breaking because without "scientific testing" lives just cant be saved. It's impossible.. We have to have big pharma profiteering or it's all false.

***shakes head in disgust***

I didn't say results mean nothing but jumping all over this as if it's a cure with unverified support is what exactly? Like anyone else, I'd like a cure found for this thing ASAP. whatever that happens to be so take your irrelevant "leftist" and "shaking head in disgust" nonsense someplace else. Trump's senior medical advisor has advised caution on this and why Haseltine would do the same considering his long and established career just doesn't give you pause for thought?

Gary K

Banned
This isn't evidence, there's nothing to actually support his claims and are just assertions without anything concrete to back them up. Do you have corroborated, scientific verification that these claims are legitimate and hold up to testing? If not then you haven't provided anything that can as yet be taken seriously. In the meantime there's an accredited biologist who is warning against it and his credentials in the field of virus combating are beyond dispute:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_A._Haseltine

If you had actually read the entire documentation available on this thread, and then done even a small bit of outside research, you would know that the treatment using zinc and hydroxychloroqine is based upon proven medical facts. But could you be bothered to even take a half hour to investigate? Nope. You were in just too much of a hurry to condemn this as experimentation unknown to anyone. As far as I'm concerned your rejection is all based upon your TDS.

Hydroxychloroquine is known to open the cell wall of viruses by providing a pathway through the cell wall. It's been around since the 1940s and has been studied over and over, and over again. It is very well known how it works. Zinc has been around since creation. Zinc has had hundreds if not thousands of studies done on it's medicinal properties. Zinc is proven to be an effective treatment in many diseases. This is all information that has been known for decades. It's nothing new. It's nothing that has never been studied.

These doctors are using well known tools. They are just using them in a new combination. Zinc isn't going to harm anyone at the dosage levels it is being used at. It would take a whole lot more zinc than that to ever come close to reaching a toxicity level. It accomplishes the destruction of the virus. Hydroxychloroquine doesn't actually do anything in the treatment other than allow the zinc to pass the cell wall of the virus. This aspect of hydroxychloroquine is it's main function in many of it's uses. It's known to help destroy viruses as it is used to treat malaria, Lupus, and one other virus based illness I can't remember off the top of my head. And it is known to do very little harm as there are few side effects from it's usage.

Try doing a little objective thought, a little research on your own instead of letting politicians and the media to tell you what to think, rather than just letting known corrupt entities tell you what to think. Think, Artie, think. Use your head for something other than a hat rack.

What you are seeing in the objections from doctors, media, etc.... is the voice of big pharma. If you actually read the article you know that this is a dirt cheap treatment. It's total cost for drugs is only $12. Thus, it doesn't make the pharmaceutical companies billions upon billions of dollars. And therefore doctors can't get large kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies for prescribing it. It effectually stops the gravy train of corruption. Look at what the Democrats and doctors like Fauci are pushing. Very expensive treatments ranging from the hundreds to the thousands of dollars in cost to the patient. Think there is any possibility of corruption in those recommendations as the revenue stream from those treatments will be massive. Think, Artie, think.

And the criticisms of Trump that he's trying to make someone very rich by pushing a treatment that costs all of $12? It's nothing but a flat out lie. It's all fake news. It's all inspired by the desire to get rid of Trump. Ask yourself the question why someone would make an accusation that is so provably false while they are advocating treatments that are going to be very expensive and generate massive revenue streams. In other words, they are doing exactly what they accuse Trump of doing.

Arthur Brain

If you had actually read the entire documentation available on this thread, and then done even a small bit of outside research, you would know that the treatment using zinc and hydroxychloroqine is based upon proven medical facts. But could you be bothered to even take a half hour to investigate? Nope. You were in just too much of a hurry to condemn this as experimentation unknown to anyone. As far as I'm concerned your rejection is all based upon your TDS.

Hydroxychloroquine is known to open the cell wall of viruses by providing a pathway through the cell wall. It's been around since the 1940s and has been studied over and over, and over again. It is very well known how it works. Zinc has been around since creation. Zinc has had hundreds if not thousands of studies done on it's medicinal properties. Zinc is proven to be an effective treatment in many diseases. This is all information that has been known for decades. It's nothing new. It's nothing that has never been studied.

These doctors are using well known tools. They are just using them in a new combination. Zinc isn't going to harm anyone at the dosage levels it is being used at. It would take a whole lot more zinc than that to ever come close to reaching a toxicity level. It accomplishes the destruction of the virus. Hydroxychloroquine doesn't actually do anything in the treatment other than allow the zinc to pass the cell wall of the virus. This aspect of hydroxychloroquine is it's main function in many of it's uses. It's known to help destroy viruses as it is used to treat malaria, Lupus, and one other virus based illness I can't remember off the top of my head. And it is known to do very little harm as there are few side effects from it's usage.

Try doing a little objective thought, a little research on your own instead of letting politicians and the media to tell you what to think, rather than just letting known corrupt entities tell you what to think. Think, Artie, think. Use your head for something other than a hat rack.

What you are seeing in the objections from doctors, media, etc.... is the voice of big pharma. If you actually read the article you know that this is a dirt cheap treatment. It's total cost for drugs is only $12. Thus, it doesn't make the pharmaceutical companies billions upon billions of dollars. And therefore doctors can't get large kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies for prescribing it. It effectually stops the gravy train of corruption. Look at what the Democrats and doctors like Fauci are pushing. Very expensive treatments ranging from the hundreds to the thousands of dollars in cost to the patient. Think there is any possibility of corruption in those recommendations as the revenue stream from those treatments will be massive. Think, Artie, think.

And the criticisms of Trump that he's trying to make someone very rich by pushing a treatment that costs all of $12? It's nothing but a flat out lie. It's all fake news. It's all inspired by the desire to get rid of Trump. Ask yourself the question why someone would make an accusation that is so provably false while they are advocating treatments that are going to be very expensive and generate massive revenue streams. In other words, they are doing exactly what they accuse Trump of doing.

I've already done research on it and your your insistence that anyone who doesn't agree with your own position on a topic is incapable of objective thought is ironic beyond words. Take your own advice. Stop viewing Trump through some rose tinted glasses and stop with the "fake news" claptrap. The guy who vocally criticized these measures is renowned for his philanthropy as much as his credentials in combating viruses so until these tests are validated then these results are nothing but anecdotal. They need more than that. If it turns out to be a cure then absolutely fantastic, great.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
listening to the biased coverage by the MSM on the telly doesn't count as "research"

This does https://academic.oup.com/ofid/article/7/4/ofaa105/5811022. I have skimmed the paper, not read in detail Got the citation from my daughter. She noted that the chlorooxy... data appears to raise questions about dosing and that the French study, small and with some real procedural questions, used low doses, does that mean low doses are where they should be or that the patients would get better anyway. You need more study to answer those questions, not pronouncements from a President with no medical background or from some CA doc who runs a few urgent care clinics.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This does https://academic.oup.com/ofid/article/7/4/ofaa105/5811022. I have skimmed the paper, not read in detail Got the citation from my daughter. She noted that the chlorooxy...

:doh:

hydroxychloroquine

data appears to raise questions about dosing and that the French study, small and with some real procedural questions, used low doses, does that mean low doses are where they should be or that the patients would get better anyway. You need more study to answer those questions ...

of course, and in a normal situation you'd do it in a measured way, with peer reviewed papers

, not pronouncements from a President

if he bothers you, do what I've done

unplug

Reactions: Lon

Gary K

Banned
This does https://academic.oup.com/ofid/articl...faa105/5811022. I have skimmed the paper, not read in detail Got the citation from my daughter. She noted that the chlorooxy... data appears to raise questions about dosing and that the French study, small and with some real procedural questions, used low doses, does that mean low doses are where they should be or that the patients would get better anyway. You need more study to answer those questions, not pronouncements from a President with no medical background or from some CA doc who runs a few urgent care clinics.

Your ignorance is astounding. And you did no research on your own. Here's dosage information taken from documentation taken from links I've posted on this page.

My out-patient treatment regimen is as follows:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

Normal dosage for hydroxychloroquine: https://www.drugs.com/dosage/hydroxychloroquine.html

Normal dosage for azithromyacin in treatment of pnuemonia: https://www.drugs.com/dosage/azithromycin.html#Usual_Adult_Dose_for_Pneumonia

Normal dosage of zinc:
General: Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) quantities of zinc have been established for boys and men age 14 and older, 11 mg/day; women 19 and older, 8 mg/day; pregnant women 14 to 18, 13 mg/day; pregnant women 19 and older, 11 mg/day; lactating women 14 to 18, 14 mg/day; lactating women 19 and older, 12 mg/day. Tolerable Upper Intake Levels (UL) of zinc for people who are not receiving zinc under medical supervision: adults 19 years and older (including pregnancy and lactation), 40 mg/day. The typical North American male consumes about 13 mg/day of dietary zinc; women consume approximately 9 mg/day. Different salt forms provide different amounts of elemental zinc. Zinc sulfate contains 23% elemental zinc; 220 mg zinc sulfate contains 50 mg zinc. Zinc gluconate contains 14.3% elemental zinc; 10 mg zinc gluconate contains 1.43 mg zinc.
https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/in...tmono-982/zinc

In a 5 day regimen that level of zinc is not going to harm anyone. It's no different than if someone had a huge craving for foods containing high levels of zinc and ate those foods for a week. It just isn't going to harm you. Your body is well able to handle a temporary increase in zinc intake. For the average adult it is only 25% above the normal zinc dosage prescribed under medical supervision, and this regimen lasts only 5 days where there is no upper limit of time on the 40 mg dosage.

Now, anyone repeating the idea that there are problems with dosage in this treatment regimen is just repeating lies. I have just proven it is a lie as the quote shows the treatment regimen.

The amount of lying people will accept as true is just off the charts these days. Think and research the facts for yourself. Use independent sources.

Edit: had to change link to azithromyicin dosages as had inadvertently reposted into to hydroxychloroquine data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lon

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

now some panicky idiot will see that and think ...

"Well, the first one looks like Hydrox, and I can eat 200 Hydrox cookies twice a day for 5 days.

The second one looks scary, so we'll avoid it.

And the third one? Heck, i got zinc all over the nails in the box of galvanized nails in the cupboard. I'll boil up 220 of them galvanized nails every day for five days!"

and when he dies, people will blame Trump

Gary K

Banned
now some panicky idiot will see that and think ...

"Well, the first one looks like Hydrox, and I can eat 200 Hydrox cookies twice a day for 5 days.

The second one looks scary, so we'll avoid it.

And the third one? Heck, i got zinc all over the nails in the box of galvanized nails in the cupboard. I'll boil up 220 of them galvanized nails every day for five days!"

and when he dies, people will blame Trump

LOL. Well, we know jgarden, artie, user name, and others will do it anyway. The levels of TDS irrationality going around are incredible as is the level of self-inflicted ignorance.

Gary K

Banned
I've already done research on it and your your insistence that anyone who doesn't agree with your own position on a topic is incapable of objective thought is ironic beyond words. Take your own advice. Stop viewing Trump through some rose tinted glasses and stop with the "fake news" claptrap. The guy who vocally criticized these measures is renowned for his philanthropy as much as his credentials in combating viruses so until these tests are validated then these results are nothing but anecdotal. They need more than that. If it turns out to be a cure then absolutely fantastic, great.

What you really mean is stop personally investigating the truth of the accusations against Trump. Stop investigating the charges and looking at the reality of what Trump is advocating. Stop looking into the treatments and just accept everything the media tells us.

You ever heard of a guy named Bill Gates? Oh, he has a huge reputation for philanthropy. But did you know his non-profit company is used to increase MS profits, and do research on patents he owns like the coronavirus patent. Do you understand how much money he will make if he patents the vaccine for it and mandatory vaccination is ordered world wide? He will make billions, maybe trillions, of dollars and make it because of government created laws. Think he's ignorant of that fact? Ever wonder why he had already spent the money to buy the patent?

Philanthropy does not equal personal generosity. It's often used to avoid taxes and direct funds to the philanthropist's friends/companies at the same time. You're so naive it just blows me away.

So, you also believe thousands of lives saved is "anecdotal". Do you have any idea of how deceitful that argument is? You've taken that argument from people/organizations who/which are experts in deception and who have fed at the gravy chain of corruption for decades. We have factual evidence because any government agency or researcher can use these doctor's records to check their truthfulness. You know study the records. Just because the medical establishment under the influence of the drug industry and corrupt politicians isn't going to study the data doesn't mean the data doesn't prove efficacy of the treatments. If all this opposition was above board the very people opposing this treatment would be already studying the facts. They are not. They are ignoring all of it. Think, artie, think.

Zelenko has offered his data to anyone who wants to study it. Do you see anyone in the media, government, or the medical establishment thanking him and studying his data. No. They just throw cold water on his data and refuse to study it. And to you that is proof that those refusing to study his methods and regimen are free of corruption and that we should just wait months for current studies on new drugs are completed. That is idiocy in my eyes. It is completely ignoring all the corruption we see around us every day in every level of government, business, academia, media, and the general population.

Arthur Brain

What you really mean is stop personally investigating the truth of the accusations against Trump. Stop investigating the charges and looking at the reality of what Trump is advocating. Stop looking into the treatments and just accept everything the media tells us.

You ever heard of a guy named Bill Gates? Oh, he has a huge reputation for philanthropy. But did you know his non-profit company is used to increase MS profits, and do research on patents he owns like the coronavirus patent. Do you understand how much money he will make if he patents the vaccine for it and mandatory vaccination is ordered world wide? He will make billions, maybe trillions, of dollars and make it because of government created laws. Think he's ignorant of that fact? Ever wonder why he spent the money to buy the patent?

Philanthropy does not equal personal generosity. It's often used to avoid taxes and direct funds to the philanthropist's friends/companies at the same time. You're so naive it just blows me away.

So, you also believe thousands of lives saved is "anecdotal". Do you have any idea of how deceitful that argument is? You've taken that argument from people/organizations who/which are experts in deception and who have feed at the gravy chain of corruption for decades. We have factual evidence because any government agency or researcher can use these doctor's records to check their truthfulness. You know study the records. Just because the medical establishment under the influence of the drug industry and corrupt politicians isn't going to study the data doesn't mean the data doesn't prove efficacy of the treatments. If all this opposition was above board the very people opposing this treatment would be already studying the facts. They are not. They are ignoring all of it. Think, artie, think.

Zelenko has offered his data to anyone who wants to study it. Do you see anyone in the media, government, or the medical establishment thanking him and studying his data. No. They just throw cold water on his data and refuse to study it. And to you that is proof that those refusing to study his methods and regimen are free of corruption and that we should just wait months for current studies on new drugs are completed. That is idiocy in my eyes. It is completely ignoring all the corruption we see around us every day in every level of government, business, academia, media, and the general population.

Um, no, I don't "really mean" anything of the sort but telling people what they aren't actually thinking is nothing exactly new with you. There's nothing deceitful about stating the situation as it currently stands. As it happens, it's being studied as a possible aid in the UK along with other potential drugs so you're wrong about that.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Your ignorance is astounding. And you did no research on your own. Here's dosage information taken from documentation taken from links I've posted on this page.

Normal dosage for hydroxychloroquine: https://www.drugs.com/dosage/hydroxychloroquine.html

Normal dosage for azithromyacin in treatment of pnuemonia: https://www.drugs.com/dosage/azithro..._for_Pneumonia

Normal dosage of zinc: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/in...tmono-982/zinc

In a 5 day regimen that level of zinc is not going to harm anyone. It's no different than if someone had a huge craving for foods containing high levels of zinc and ate those foods for a week. It just isn't going to harm you. Your body is well able to handle a temporary increase in zinc intake. For the average adult it is only 25% above the normal zinc dosage prescribed under medical supervision, and this regimen lasts only 5 days where there is no upper limit of time on the 40 mg dosage.

Now, anyone repeating the idea that there are problems with dosage in this treatment regimen is just repeating lies. I have just proven it is a lie as the quote shows the treatment regimen.

The amount of lying people will accept as true is just off the charts these days. Think and research the facts for yourself. Use independent sources.

Edit: had to change link to azithromyicin dosages as had inadvertently reposted into to hydroxychloroquine data.

Sorry, ff, my daughter is dealing with this every day at a NYC hospital. I'm going with someone I know with an MD and MPH and a specialty in infectious disease. She referred me to the paper. When you get your medical degree let us know.

eider

This isn't evidence, there's nothing to actually support his claims and are just assertions without anything concrete to back them up. Do you have corroborated, scientific verification that these claims are legitimate and hold up to testing? If not then you haven't provided anything that can as yet be taken seriously. In the meantime there's an accredited biologist who is warning against it and his credentials in the field of virus combating are beyond dispute:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_A._Haseltine

I googled the single word 'Hydroxychloroquine'. Here is what came up first:-
Hydroxychloroquine Side Effects
Blistering, peeling, loosening of the skin.
blurred vision or other vision changes.
chest discomfort, pain, or tightness.
cough or hoarseness.
dark urine.
decreased urination.
defective color vision.
difficulty breathing.

Hydroxychloroquine suppresses the immune system and should not be combined with drugs that also suppress the immune system or live vaccines.

Suppression of immune system + difficulty in breathing + the rest.
Please can I be excused from purchasing or taking this..... please? :dizzy:

Arthur Brain

I googled the single word 'Hydroxychloroquine'. Here is what came up first:-
Hydroxychloroquine Side Effects
Blistering, peeling, loosening of the skin.
blurred vision or other vision changes.
chest discomfort, pain, or tightness.
cough or hoarseness.
dark urine.
decreased urination.
defective color vision.
difficulty breathing.

Hydroxychloroquine suppresses the immune system and should not be combined with drugs that also suppress the immune system or live vaccines.

Suppression of immune system + difficulty in breathing + the rest.
Please can I be excused from purchasing or taking this..... please? :dizzy:

In fairness I think those are the less common side effects of the drug although certainly serious obviously. One other aspect of this is that people who are taking this drug for ailments its been proven to help with are running short because of the demand and there's yet to be any conclusive evidence that it's effective against Covid-19.