Former abortion clinic owner explains how abortion clinics go about selling abortions

Gary K

Banned
This is an interesting article where someone from the inside of the abortion industry explains how they go about selling them to young girls from agest 12 to 15 years old.

“I sold abortions,” she said. “How do you do that? It’s called sex education.” Carol Everett, one of the top pro-life speakers in the nation told the crowd at the Informed Choices fundraiser banquet on Monday, Oct. 28.

“You don’t take your kids out and get them really good and drunk and teach them how to drive safely. We give them a moral absolute — don’t drink and drive, you can be killed. Why would we compromise them in this important area of their sexuality by giving them a low moral standard to live down to, rather than the highest and best — God’s plan for marriage which still works every time,” she said.

“But I didn’t say that. I was selling abortions and getting a commission. Our goal was 3-5 abortions between the ages of 13-18. But you can’t go to them at the age of 12 and tell them ‘I want you to get pregnant next year.’”

“You have to break down the natural modesty, separate them from their parent’s values and you have to become an expert (sexpert) in their life,” she said. “In Texas there is a program that targets kindergarteners and encourages students to experiment with intercourse in the third grade.”

“I spoke in the schools to the fifth and sixth graders. My goal was to get them pregnant. We offered low-dose birth control pills for $45 a month which we knew she would get pregnant on. Abortion is a method of birth control for many and there is more than a 50 percent repeat rate.”

To read the rest of this article click on the following link. https://harrisondaily.com/free/forme...19d684ccf.html

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Funny, you'd think this might have drawn some response from the leftists here who pretend to be anti-abortion

eider

This is an interesting article where someone from the inside of the abortion industry explains how they go about selling them to young girls from agest 12 to 15 years old.

To read the rest of this article click on the following link. https://harrisondaily.com/free/forme...19d684ccf.html

I tried to open the link but a notice showed that the artivle was witheld for legal reasons in the UK.

I researched the name Carol Everrett and found that there is a healer with a didgy reputation still living, and a Pro-Life speaker who died not long ago.

I researched the late Carol Everrett. It appears that she used very bent claims and dodgy attention seeking techniques, presumably intended to dupe unwitting folks. I copied this part-document for your interest...... I didn't bother to read further

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 26, 2017
Contact: Daniel Stevens, dstevens@campaignforaccountability.org, 202.780.5750
Carol Everett founded the anti-abortion nonprofit, the Heidi Group, in 1995.[1] Before starting the Heidi Group, Everett worked for several family planning clinics that performed abortions.[2] She left her role at these clinics in 1983, and wrote a book about her experience that was published in 1992.[3] Since starting the Heidi Group, Everett has regularly appeared in local and national media outlets to attack abortion rights, often making false or reprehensible statements.
False Statements About Public Health
Everett Claims Abortions Could Contaminate Texas Water Supply [Fox, Austin Chronicle, 2016]
In 2016, Everett told a Fox station in Austin, Texas that disposing of fetal tissue in landfills could cause STDs and HIV to spread through the groundwater. Everett was arguing in support of a proposed Texas regulation regarding the disposal of fetal tissue at abortion providers. [Fox 7, 7/2/2016]
Everett:
There’s several health concerns. What if the woman had HIV? What if she had a sexually transmitted disease? What if those germs went through and got into our water supply? [4]
Everett offered a similar defense at a state hearing [Austin Chronicle, 8/5/2016]:
Everett…delivered a wild hypothetical, bereft of medical science, during her testimony. Everett cautioned that a supposed sewer line that holds disposed fetal tissue could break down, exposing the public to the potential STDs and HIV in fetal remains. “What if one day something horrible escaped into the sewer system?,” she said, to hearty laughs from pro-choice advocates in the room.[5]

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

- "I was selling abortions and getting a commission. Our goal was 3-5 abortions between the ages of 13-18. But you can’t go to them at the age of 12 and tell them ‘I want you to get pregnant next year.’”

- “You have to break down the natural modesty, separate them from their parent’s values and you have to become an expert (sexpert) in their life,” she said. “In Texas there is a program that targets kindergarteners and encourages students to experiment with intercourse in the third grade.”

- “I spoke in the schools to the fifth and sixth graders. My goal was to get them pregnant. We offered low-dose birth control pills for $45 a month which we knew she would get pregnant on. Abortion is a method of birth control for many and there is more than a 50 percent repeat rate.”

- As a former clinic owner, she says, “I was in it for the money,” she admitted. “We tried to average 10-12 abortions an hour and the price varied between $300 to $10,000 with the average at $500. Doctors were paid as independent contractors at the end of the day — in cash. Each clinic paid for itself in one month, then it was a cash cow.”

- This is the front line, a life saving ministry. Informed Choices is what saves lives, physically and eternally.” She shared with the crowd how they could support the ministry of Informed Choices in a lump sum, or monthly with donations or volunteer time. A baby boutique is available with items a mother can purchase with earned “baby bucks.” The boutique needs items donated like diapers, wipes, clothes, strollers and toys.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

To quote the famous words of our illustrious President, "FAKE NEWS" - if Carol Everett, one of the top pro-life speakers in the nation, was that unscrupulous as a former abortion clinic owner, why would anyone believe her now and how has she escaped prosecution for deliberately providing 5th and 6th grade girls with low-dose birth control pills? How convenient that she created "Informed Choices" and was holding a fundraiser banquet to fund her charity!

Last edited: