Senate passes massive $2 trillion coronavirus spending bill

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Senate passes massive $2 trillion coronavirus spending bill
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...sive-2-trillion-coronavirus-spending-n1168136

WASHINGTON — The Senate overwhelmingly passed a massive $2 trillion stimulus package late Wednesday that's meant to soften the economic blow of the coronavirus pandemic for American workers and businesses.

The Senate approved the 880-page bill in a unanimous 96-0 vote. The measure would provide billions of dollars in credit for struggling industries, a significant boost to unemployment insurance and direct cash payments to Americans.

Sorry for using fake news NBC. I just stuck with the facts in the quote.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Sorry for using fake news NBC. I just stuck with the facts in the quote.

Important fact inside the story:

Under the plan, people making up to $75,000 a year are expected to receive checks for $1,200. Couples making up to $150,000 would receive $2,400, with an additional $500 per child. The new agreement removed the phased-in provision that would have excluded lower-income Americans from receiving the full benefit.

The payments would decrease for those making more than $75,000, with an income cap of $99,000 per individual or $198,000 for couples.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The new agreement removed the phased-in provision that would have excluded lower-income Americans from receiving the full benefit.

In other words losers, dope fiends and people who don't even bother trying to work get a check too. This must have been a Democrat demand. I might get a check, although I don't deserve one.